Australian Competitions Now with Compfolio!
Comping Club HomeHelpCalendarRegisterLoginCompingclubHelp
   Sunday 21 April 2024, 01:17:58 am   
Welcome to Australia's favourite competition website

We currently have 1,644 comps and freebies worth over $33,543,150.61 listed

That's over thirty three million, five hundred and fourty three thousand, one hundred and fifty dollars worth of
holidays, cars, boats, cash, computers, kitchens, home furnishings and other prizes to be given away!

Australia's most popular competition website

Compingclub

Compingclub
Compingclub
1015713 Total Posts (445546 Searchable Posts) in 297911 Topics by 41496 Members
Latest Member: Sindra
Comping Club  Australian Competitions Club
|-Comping Club  Expired
| |-Comping Club  Closed Competitions
| | |-Comping Club  I Don't Want To Be Friends by Camilla Isley - Book Review & Giveaway/RC
Entry Details
  • Don't Want To Be Friends Book     Closing Date: Friday 22 June 2018

Prizes you can win
 Category   • Art & Literature 
Prizes may include Paintings, Magazines, Books etc ...
Pages: 1 
Print
Author Topic: I Don't Want To Be Friends by Camilla Isley - Book Review & Giveaway/RC  (Read 172 times)  (Replies 0 posts)
oldfellow
Global Moderator
Comp Guru

Recent Activity
100%

Top Poster

Aquarius
Aquarius

« : Saturday 02 June 2018, 10:40:42 am »
Go Up

http://www.withloveforbooks.com/2018/05/i-dont-want-to-be-friends-by-camilla.html

I Don't Want To Be Friends by Camilla Isley - Book Review & Giveaway

Review by Anniek

Haley has been in a steady relationship with Scott for quite a while, but can't deny that she also feels a deep connection to his brother David. When Scott goes away for a summer internship David uses this time to get closer to Haley. Haley's best friend Madison has a crush on Scott and it devastated her when Scott and Haley got together. Because Haley is also her roommate, Madison can't escape the happy couple. Two brothers are in love with the same girl and two best are friends in love with the same guy. Who will choose whom when the summer ends?

Haley and Madison have been best friends for a long time and are very considerate towards each other. Haley knows that Madison has a crush on Scott and she tries to keep Madison away from heartache as much as possible. Haley has gotten to know David on a deeper level and he has shown her his true colors under all of his bad boy layers. Haley knows she has to make a decision. She doesn't want to cause a argument between the two brothers. It has happened before that a girl divided them and she'll do anything to prevent that from happening again. Will Haley discover which brother is supposed to be her soulmate before it's too late?

I Don't Want To Be Friends is a story about searching for your true love, best friends and loyalty. The main characters of I Don't Want To Be Friends have already been introduced in the first three books of the Just Friends series. They have started their last year in college and are all getting ready for their adult life. I always enjoy to read up on characters that I've previously been introduced to and what I liked so much about this series was to actually follow them on their journey into adulthood. Camilla Isley never disappoints with her lighthearted romantic novels that she always fills with humor. I've read every book she has ever written and I'm a big fan of her stories. I highly recommend I Don't Want To Be Friends, just like any of her other books.

Advice

If you love to read fun and interesting love stories I Don't Want To Be Friends would be a perfect choice. Please keep in mind that this book is the last book (for now) in the Just Friends series. The books have to be read in chronological order.

Camilla is an engineer turned writer after she quit her job to follow her husband in an adventure abroad. She’s a cat lover, coffee addict, and shoe hoarder. Besides writing, she loves reading—duh!—cooking, watching bad TV, and going to the movies—popcorn, please. She’s a bit of a foodie, nothing too serious. A keen traveler, Camilla knows mosquitoes play a role in the ecosystem, and she doesn’t want to starve all those frog princes out there, but she could really live without them.

Links

Website | Twitter: @camillaisley | Facebook | Instagram | Pinterest

Free books

Amazon USA Amazon UK
Let's Be Just Friends is currently free on Amazon.

Amazon USA Amazon UK Goodreads

Friend Zone, the second book in the Just Friends series, is free when you sign up for Camilla Isley's newsletter.

Giveaway

Amazon USA Amazon UK Goodreads
One very Lucky reader of With Love for Books will receive an I Read Past My Bedtime throw pillow and digital copies of the complete Just Friends series, consisting of Let’s Be Just Friends, Friend Zone, My Best Friend’s Boyfriend and I Don’t Want To Be Friends by Camilla Isley. Two runner ups will receive digital copies of the complete Just Friends series.

The winner will be notified by email and has 3 days to respond. All of our giveaways are international.
Go for it, give it a tweet!             

Pages: 1    Go Up
Print

Go Up

Jump to:  

CompFolio ™ marks and indicators:
Entered   Not Interested   Not Won   Prize Received
Revisit   Won Waiting For Prize   Remove Mark

Australian Competitions Club | Powered by SMF Deluxe.
© 2001-2005, Lewis Media. All Rights Reserved.
Compingclub ™ © Australian Competitions Club
Page created in 0.0109 seconds with 8 queries.
Sunday 21 April 2024, 01:17:58 am from 52.14.22.250