YOUR CHANCE TO
BP Fuel Gift Card
Terms & Conditions
Australian Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd collects your personal information
(including name, phone number, email address and membership details) when
you enter this promotion for the purposes of administering the promotion.
If we do not collect your personal information you will not be able to enter
this promotion or claim your prize. We may disclose this information to third
parties such as local lottery authorities and service providers assisting us with
administering this promotion, for the purposes of conducting this promotion,
including prize notification and fulfilment.
and contains information about how you may access and seek
correction of your personal information that we hold, how you may complain
about a breach of the Australian Privacy Principles and how we will deal with
such a complaint. If you have an enquiry or complaint about your personal
information, please contact us at +61 3 8855 3000 or email@example.com
Conditions of entry
1. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these terms and
2. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of the Pharmacist
Advice Restore Rewards Terms and Conditions which may be viewed at www.
3. The Promoter is Australian Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd (ACN 000 004 320)
located at 250 Camberwell Road, Camberwell VIC 3124, Phone: 03 8855 3000
4. This promotion is open to all Australian residents who are valid Pharmacist
Advice Restore Rewards members. Directors, management, employees,
officers and contractors (and their immediate families) of the Promoter or of the
agencies or companies associated with this Promotion are ineligible to enter.
Participants under the age of 18 must first seek permission from their parent
or legal guardian. Parents/guardians may be required by the Promoter to enter
into a further agreement as evidence of consent to the minor entering this
5. The promotion commences on Thursday 24th May 2018 at 12:01am AEST and
concludes on Sunday 24th June 2018 at 11:59pm AEST (Promotional Period).
How to enter
6. To enter, eligible entrants must, during the Promotional Period:
(a) purchase any product advertised in the Pharmacist Advice May/June
catalogue (excluding prescriptions, pharmacist only medicine and pharmacy
medicine) from any participating Pharmacist Advice store; and
(b) scan their Restore Rewards card at the time of purchase (Valid Entry).
7. See www.pharmacistadvice.com.au
for a list of participating Pharmacist Advice
stores. Each transaction which is a Valid Entry will constitute one (1) entry into
8. Entrants must retain the original copy of their Pharmacist Advice store purchase
receipt for all entries as proof of purchase. Failure to produce proof of purchase
for all entries when requested may, in the absolute discretion of the Promoter,
result in invalidation of all an entrantís entries and forfeiture of any right to a
prize. Purchase receipt(s) must clearly specify the store of purchase and that
the purchase was made during the Promotional Period but prior to entry.
9. Multiple entries are permitted subject to the following;
(a) only one (1) entry permitted per Valid Entry.
(b) each Valid Entry must be submitted separately and in accordance with the
entry requirements. Entries into the competition are automatically recorded.
10. It is the responsibility of each eligible entrant to ensure that their details,
including their phone number, email address and Restore Rewards membership
details are correct and up to date.
11. If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the Promoter reserves the
right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant.
12. Incomplete or indecipherable entries may be deemed invalid.
13. The winning entries will all be drawn at random at Intellipharm Pty Ltd, Building
2, Level 3, 33 Remora Road, Hamilton, QLD 4007 on Wednesday 27th June
2018 at 10:00am AEST.
14. The winners will be notified via email or phone within two (2) business days
of the draw, or by postal mail sent no later than Friday 29th June 2018. The
names of the winners will also be published in The Australian on Wednesday
4th July 2018.
15. If neither a phone number or email address of a winner are supplied or they are
incorrect, then the winner will be disqualified and a new winner will be drawn.
16. The Promoters may draw additional reserve entries and record them in order in
case an invalid entry or ineligible entrant is drawn.
17. The Promoterís decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
18. If any of the prizes are not claimed by 10:00am AEST on Thursday 27th
September 2018, the winnerís entry will be deemed invalid and the Promoter
reserves the right to conduct further draws at 11:00am AEST on Thursday 27th
September 2018 at the same location as the original draw as are necessary
to distribute the prize, subject to any written directions given by the relevant
19. The first three (3) Valid Entries drawn will each win one (1) BP Fuel Gift Card
valued at $500.
20. Each BP Fuel Gift Card is not valid for use after the expiry date. The expiry date
is printed on the BP Fuel Gift card. Any unused value on the BP Fuel Gift Card
prior or after expiry will not be refunded or credited.
21. BP Fuel Gift Cards are accepted at any BP-branded site with a working
22. The total prize value of the promotion is up to approximately $1,500.
23. Each gift card is subject to the Terms & Conditions stated on the BP Gift Card
or on the BP Australia website www.bp.com.au/giftcardterms
24. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries (including an
entrantís identity, age and place of residence) and to disqualify any eligible
entrant where the Promoter believes that the entry or the entry process has
been tampered with or where any entry has been submitted not in accordance
with the Terms and Conditions.
25. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any lost, late, misdirected claims or
correspondence due to incorrect entrant information.
26. If the prize is unavailable, the Promoters, in their discretion, reserve the right to
substitute the prize with a prize to the equal value and/or specification, subject
to any written directions from a regulatory authority.
27. The Promoter reserves the right, at its sole discretion and without notice, to
cancel, modify or suspend these terms and/or this promotion in whole or
in part, including, but not limited to in the event of fraud, technical or other
difficulties or if the integrity of the Promotion is compromised, subject to any
written directions from the various lottery departments and without liability to the
28. The prize (including any unused portion of the prize) cannot be assigned,
transferred, redeemed for cash, or substituted except by the Promoter who
may at their sole discretion, subject to the relevant state authorities, substitute
any prize with one of comparable value if the advertised prize is or becomes
unavailable for any reason. The Promoter will not replace any lost or stolen
prizes, or take responsibility for any broken products in the delivery of the
product or after it has been delivered. It is not the responsibility of the Promoter
to insure any products.
29. Entrants consent to the Promoter using the entrantís name, likeness, image,
entry and/or voice in the event that they are a winner (inc. photograph, film,
and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited time without notice
or remuneration for the purpose of promoting this competition.
30. To the extent permitted by law, the Promoter (including its officers, employees
and agents) and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for
any loss (including, without limitation, direct, indirect, special or consequential
loss, or loss of profits), expense, damage, personal injury or death which is
suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any personís negligence) in
connection with this promotion or accepting or using any prize.
31. Entrants acknowledge that this promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed
or administered by Facebook, and that any queries, comments or complaints
about this promotion must be directed to the Promoter and not to Facebook.
In participating in this promotion, entrants are providing information to the
Promoter and not to Facebook. To the extent permitted by law, entrant releases
Facebook from all liability in relation to this promotion.