WIN ONE OF 12 $100 GIFT
CARDS OR A $500 GIFT
CARD FOR THE FRONT
WE’RE LOOKING FOR PHOTOS THAT
SHOWCASE RURAL LIFE ACROSS
HOW TO ENTER
CHOOSE A LOCATION
Find a spot which is unique and
showcases your area
TAKE YOUR PHOTO
Use a high resolution
camera (12MP or higher)
SEND IT TO US
To enter send your photo to:email@example.com
ENTRIES CLOSE 15TH OCTOBER 2018
ASK IN STORE FOR TERMS & CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF ENTRY INTO NORTHERN AGRISERVICES CALENDAR PHOTO COMPETITION (THE PROMOTION)
1. Information on how to enter forms part of these terms and conditions. If there is any inconsistency between these terms and conditions and any other
published information, these terms and conditions will prevail to the extent of the inconsistency. By participating in this Promotion, each participant fully and
unconditionally agrees and acknowledges that these terms and conditions are binding.
2. The Promoter is Northern AgriServices ABN 96 011 057 079 of 21-29 Youngman Street, Kingaroy, QLD 4610 Tel: 07 4160 0500.
3. The Promotion commences at 9.00am Friday 1 June 2018 and closes at 5.00pm AEST Monday 15 October 2018 (“the Promotion Period”).
4. This Promotion is a game of skill. Chance plays no part in determining the winner. Each entry will be judged by a panel of judges (Judges) which will include
Northern AgriServices & Ruralco staff members, according to its merits as determined by the Judges in their sole discretion. Merit will be awarded on the basis
of image composition (sharpness, balance, and light), artistic and creative imagery and relevance to the competition theme “Rural Life in Northern Australia”
in our local areas.
5. Entry is open to all residents of Australia who submit a valid entry in accordance with clause 6 during the Promotion Period (“an Eligible Entrant”). The Judges
and their family members are ineligible to enter.
6. To enter this Promotion, an Eligible Entrant must, during the Promotion Period:
a. be a resident of Australia;
b. take a picture that best demonstrates ‘Rural Life in Northern Australia’ covering the Northern AgriServices footprint from Dorrigo in
Northern NSW through to Ingham in Queensland;
c. email your high resolution photo to firstname.lastname@example.org
with the subject heading PHOTO COMPETITION
& your name & contact details. The top 13 photos that best support the ‘Rural Life in Northern Australia’ theme will be used in
the Northern AgriServices 2019 Calendar;
d. accept these terms and conditions (which is acknowledged by entering a photo);
e. keep a high resolution copy of photographs that are submitted (high resolution means the file needs to be minimum 220mmx155mm
at 300dpi). This will be a jpeg file of a minimum 1 megabyte in size; and
f. give the warranties set out in clause 15, which are given by accepting these terms and conditions and submitting an entry.
7. All photographs must be submitted by emailing to email@example.com
along with the name & contact details of the photographer. Entries will not be
accepted in any other format.
8. No deletions or alterations are able to be made to submitted entries.
9. The prize for the Promotion is that the winning photos are featured in the Northern AgriServices 2019 Calendar with attribution given to the entrant.
Additionally, the top photo that is selected for the cover space will also receive a $500 prepaid visa card sent to the address provided during the entry process
to reimburse for any costs that may have been incurred.
10. All Entrants grant the Promoter an irrevocable, royalty free, non‐assignable licence to print, disseminate, reproduce or display entries for the purpose of
judging entries to select winning entries (“Winners”) to display photographs entered into the competition on the Website during the Promotion Period for use
in the 2019 Northern AgriServices Calendar and for a reasonable time thereafter, in connection with the marketing of the Promotion and the 2019 Northern
11. The licences in clause 10 are not exclusive and entrants retain ownership of their photographs and copyright therein and are able to exploit their photographs
for any purpose that they wish, including commercial purposes, notwithstanding that the photographs have been entered into the Promotion, provided that any
use or commercialisation of the photographs by the entrant will be on terms that are consistent with the licenses granted to the Promoter under clause 10 and
will not result in the Promoter being at risk of infringing third party intellectual property rights by its use of the photographs in accordance with those licences.
12. When using entries in connection with the 2019 Northern AgriServices Calendar (in accordance with the licences granted under clause 10), the Promoter
will attribute the entrant as the creator of the photograph. However, the Promoter will not attribute the entrant as the creator of the photograph when it is
used for purposes other than the 2019 Northern AgriServices Calendar.
13. The Promoter may, in connection with its use of the photographs in connection with the licences granted to it under clause 10, edit and adapt the
photograph so that it is suitable for publication in the 2019 Northern AgriServices Calendar and in any other Northern AgriServices material for which the
Entrant may have elected to grant the Promoter a licence.
14. No responsibility will be accepted by the Promoter for lost, late or incomplete Entries.
15. As a condition of submitting photographs to be considered for judging, each entrant warrants in favour of the Promoter that:
a. all photographs that the entrant has submitted are the original work of the entrant;
b. the entrant has not granted any intellectual property rights in the photographs to any third party, whether by way of sale, assignment,
sub‐licence or any other means, that might result in the Promoter infringing those third party property rights by its use of the
photographs in accordance with the licences granted under clause 10;
c. the entrant will not at any time in the future grant any intellectual property rights in the photographs to any third party, whether by way
of sale, assignment, sub‐licence or any other means,
d. the photographs do not infringe the intellectual property rights of any third party;
e. the entrant has any authorities or permissions required by them in order to submit their entry; and
f. the entrant has the right to grant the licenses in clause 10.
16. The Eligible Entrants that submitted the winning Entries will be declared the winners (“Winners”). Judging of all Entries will be conducted between 16
October 2018 and 19 October 2018 at 21-29 Youngman Street, Kingaroy, QLD 4610. The Judges’ discretion will be final and no correspondence will be entered
17. The Winners will be notified by telephone or email using the details disclosed on the entry form. The Winners’ names and their winning entry will also be
published on the Northern AgriServices Facebook page on 30 October 2018. Entrants are responsible for keeping the Promoter informed of any changes to
their contact information during and immediately following the Promotion Period.