Australian Competitions Now with Compfolio!
Comping Club HomeHelpCalendarRegisterLoginCompingclubHelp
   Friday 19 April 2024, 12:33:34 am   
Welcome to Australia's favourite competition website

We currently have 1,644 comps and freebies worth over $29,896,335.01 listed

That's over twenty nine million, eight hundred and ninety six thousand, three hundred and thirty five dollars worth of
holidays, cars, boats, cash, computers, kitchens, home furnishings and other prizes to be given away!

Australia's most popular competition website

Compingclub

Compingclub
Compingclub
1015614 Total Posts (445447 Searchable Posts) in 297813 Topics by 41494 Members
Latest Member: Stef15
Comping Club  Australian Competitions Club
|-Comping Club  Expired
| |-Comping Club  Closed Competitions
| | |-Comping Club  Win a $1000 Canberra Outlet Centre GC/Upload Mood Photo To IG/Style Curator/ACT
Entry Details
  • $1000 Canberra Outlet Cent GC     Closing Date: Friday 06 July 2018

Prizes you can win
 Category   • Cash & Vouchers 
Prizes may include Cash, Vouchers, Subscriptions, Gift Cards etc ...
 Win great prizes at the Compingclub

COMP
MARK

$1,000.00  
Pages: 1 
Print
Author Topic: Win a $1000 Canberra Outlet Centre GC/Upload Mood Photo To IG/Style Curator/ACT  (Read 121 times)  (Replies 0 posts)
oldfellow
Global Moderator
Comp Guru

Recent Activity
100%

Top Poster

Aquarius
Aquarius

« : Wednesday 06 June 2018, 03:53:19 am »
Go Up

https://stylecurator.com.au/win-a-1000-canberra-outlet-centre-gift-card/

Win a $1000 Canberra Outlet Centre gift card and a one-on-one shopping spree with me!

Supported by Canberra Outlet Centre
We’ve run some incredible giveaways and competitions over the years but we’re pretty sure this one takes the cake!

I’ve teamed up with Canberra Outlet Centre – the home of many of my favourite furniture and homeware stores – to give away a huge $1000 Canberra Outlet Centre gift card PLUS a one-on-one shopping spree with me so I can offer my styling advice and help you shop up a storm!

With a wide range of stores including Freedom, Adairs and Provincial Home Living, the Centre is the home for your home furnishing needs.

You may have seen that I recently ran a mood board workshop with Canberra Outlet Centre and offered my top tips on how to create a mood board, and now we’re asking YOU to use those tips to design a mood board for your home.

Win Canberra Outlet Centre gift card

Competition details
To join in this incredible competition, we’re asking you to submit a photo of the space you want to style in your home using the $1000 Canberra Outlet Centre gift card and to create a mood board of your inspiration for the space.

Before you think creating a mood board sounds too hard, let us assure you that you don’t have to be computer savvy to create a beautiful mood board thanks to a range of free, online tools (such as Style Sourcebook) that take all the hard work out of it! We’re also happy for you to submit a photo or to scan in a traditional scissors and glue mood board if you prefer. You can find all the info you need on how to create a mood board here.

How to enter
1.Take a photo of the space in your home you want to style. On your phone is just fine, this isn’t a photography competition 😉

2. Create a mood board of your inspiration. Check out our article on how to create a mood board and then create your own mood board for the room you want to style in your home.

3. Upload your mood board to Instagram. Be sure to include in the photo caption the #canberraoutletmoodboard hashtag and our handles @canberraoutlet and @stylecuratorau. It’s also a good idea to tag us on the pic so we definitely see it now that Instagram is shadow banning some accounts!

Note: we can only see entries from public Instagram accounts. If you don’t have an Instagram account, or your account is private, you can submit your mood board and photo here instead.

Online submission form

4. Follow Canberra Outlet and Style Curator on Instagram. Be following both Canberra Outlet and Style Curator on Instagram.

Note: if you don’t have an Instagram account, you can subscribe to our mailing lists when you use the form above.

5. Show some love. Check out the mood boards other people have created for their home by following the #canberraoutletmoodboard hashtag. Like, comment and encourage each other along. You can also ‘share’ this page to any social media site or email it to a friend to encourage more people to join in.

Did you know you can enter this competition more than once? So why stop at one mood board – perhaps you want to try a few different looks or enter a few spaces in your home? Best of luck!

Terms
The prize is a $1000 Canberra Outlet Centre gift card that must be redeemed in the centre, therefore we can only open this competition to people living in the ACT region or who are available and able to organise their own travel to Canberra during August 2018 to claim the prize. Competition runs from 4 June 2018 until 6 July 2018, and the winner will be announced on 12 July 2018. You can enter as many times as you like during the competition period provided each entry is valid and unique. This is a competition of skill and we will select the winner based on the person we think best develops a mood board to restyle their space.

Mood board inspiration
To inspire you to join in, I’ve created four mood boards that cover popular interior styles – minimalist, boho, Hamptons and contemporary Australian – using products available at Canberra Outlet Centre and offer my top tips on how to nail these styles.
Go for it, give it a tweet!             

Pages: 1    Go Up
Print

Go Up

Jump to:  

CompFolio ™ marks and indicators:
Entered   Not Interested   Not Won   Prize Received
Revisit   Won Waiting For Prize   Remove Mark

Australian Competitions Club | Powered by SMF Deluxe.
© 2001-2005, Lewis Media. All Rights Reserved.
Compingclub ™ © Australian Competitions Club
Page created in 0.0125 seconds with 8 queries.
Friday 19 April 2024, 12:33:34 am from 3.138.122.195