WIN A TINNY ON WILLIAMS
QUINTREX 350 DART + GEAR Comm 1/7/18
UP FOR GRABS IS A QUINTREX 350 DART + GEAR.
Earn 1 point for every dollar spent and bonus points for all James Hardie products purchased at our Grafton store. 100 points = 1 entry
Entry period from 1st July through to 30 September.
Drawn 4th October 2018.
For competition details call Grafton store on 6644 2700
Photo for illustration purposes only
NSW permit No. LTPS/18/2463
Quintrex 350 Dart
TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. Information published by the Promoter, as defined below, on how to enter and prize form part of the Terms and Conditions of Entry (“Terms and Conditions”). Entry into this competition deems acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
2. To the extent of any inconsistency between these Terms and Conditions and any other reference to this competition, these Terms and Conditions prevail.
WHO CAN ENTER?
3. Subject to clause 4, entry is open to all residents of Australia over the age of 18, as of the date of entry who have fulfilled the requirements set out below.
4. Employees, directors, managers, dealers and their immediate families, of the Promoter and Promoter’s accredited dealers and retailers, suppliers and associated agencies and companies are not eligible to enter this competition. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de facto spouse, child or step child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step parent, grandparent, step grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew,brother, sister, step brother, step sister or first cousin.
5. The Promoter is Williams Group Australia (ABN 28 128 744 990) of PO Box 102, Murwillumbah NSW 2484 Australia (02) 66721313 (the ‘Promoter’).
HOW TO ENTER:
6. The competition may be entered as follows during the Promotional Period (defined below):
1. Purchasing any Williams offered products through Williams Grafton Store (excludes manufactured products from Williams Casino and Murwillumbah) i. 1 entry = 100 points ii. 100 points allocated for every $ 100.00 spent on Williams offered products (excluding manufactured products) iii. Bonus double points offered on all James Hardie products ie. purchase $100 James Hardie products receive 200 points.
7. In the event that a request for credit on purchased products is requested /goods returned for credits then the relevant entries will be deemed void.
8. Participants must register for entry via website to be able to participate in promotion.
9. In the event that a order is made on behalf of another person, the entrant into the competition will be the person whose name appears on the order.Number of Entries permitted:
10. To be eligible you must register with Williams (promoter) All registered entrants will receive 100 points for every $100 spent, double points will be issued for all James Hardie products during the Promotional Period.
PRIZE ON OFFER:
11. There is one (1) prize to be won.
12.. Total prize value is up to the value of $AU 7210.23 RRP as at 09/4/2018 (inclusive of GST). Value (up to) Major Prize: Quintrex 350 Dart (2) S/S, Evinrude 10hp 2cyl HSSM (G) E10RG4 Outboard and Alloy Tandem Trailer.
13. The prize excludes all optional extras but includes all mandatory items.
14. The Promoter takes no responsibility for petrol, comprehensive insurance, health,transport, body, paint or mechanical damage, or any other costs or damages, from date of pick-up.
15. The winner will be required to pick up the boat from Williams Group Grafton Store (organised by the Promoter).
16. The winner will be required to have photos taken, at the pick-up of prize. Williams may use these photos in media and for any other use at their discretion.
17. The winner will be responsible for any expenses incurred in collection or delivery of goods from Williams Grafton Store.
PRIZE OPEN, CLOSE, DRAW AND PUBLISH DATES
18. The competition commences 01/7/18 at 00:01 AEDT and ends 30/9/2018 at 23:59 AEDT (the Promotional Period).
19. The major prize winner will be the first entry drawn at the premises of Williams (ABN 28 128 744 990) of 176 Tweed Valley Way Murwillumbah NSW 2484 Australia at 11:00 AEDT on 04/10/18.
20. Any purchases made after the 30/9/18 promotion period will not be valid for entry into the competition.
21. Promotion period and availability of entry is between 01/6/18 at 00:01 AEDT and ends 30/9/2018 at 23:59 AEDT.
22. The Promoter will ensure that all valid entries have an equal chance of winning a prize.
23. The winner will be notified by phone and mail within two (2) business days of the draw and their names published on the Promoter’s website (www.wgau.com.au
) from 04/10/18 for 28 days.
24. Should the winner not fulfil all entry requirements and or be outside of trading terms the promoter reserves the right to conduct such further draws (reserve draws) on 20/10/2018 at the same time and place (11:00 AEDT,Williams (ABN 28 128 744 990) of 176 Tweed Valley Way Murwillumbah NSW 2484 Australia and in the same manner as the original draw in order to distribute any unclaimed prize, subject to State and Territory legislation.
25. UNCLAIMED PRIZES Subject, where relevant, to any directions given by a relevant gaming authority, if: (i) a prize is not claimed by a winner or the Promoter has been unable (despite reasonable efforts) to successfully contact the winner within 3 months of the draw for the Prize; or (ii) a winner is determined by the Promoter to be ineligible to win a prize in accordance with these conditions, the relevant prize will be forfeited and instead awarded to another Eligible Entrant in a redraw. Any such redraw will be made from a pool of the remaining Eligible Entrants and will take place as indicated below at the same location as the original draw, with any unclaimed prizes awarded to the next valid entry randomly drawn in descending order of value (if applicable). Any redraw prize winner(s) will be contacted within 2 days of theredraw by phone or email using the details. Redraw Date (if required): 11.00am on 17 January 2019 Further Terms and Conditions.
26. The Promoter reserves the right to request whatever documentation it deems necessary to confirm if the entrant has breached this clause. An entrant must provide any requested documentation to the Promoter upon request.
27. If the prize is unavailable, for whatever reason, then the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize for a prize of equal or greater value, subject to State and Territory legislation. It is a condition of accepting a prize that the winner must comply with all the conditions of use of the prize and prize supplier’s requirements. Each prize must be taken as stated and no compensation will be payable if a winner is unable to use the prize as stated.
28. The Promoter strongly recommends that a current residential street address be provided when requested for ease of correspondence and coordinating of prize pick-up.
29. The Promoter reserves the right to request winners to sign a winner’s deed of release or any other relevant forms or agreements that the Promoter deems necessary, to provide proof of identity, proof of age, proof of residency, at the nominated prize delivery address and/or proof of entry validity (including phone bill) in order to claim a prize. Proof of identification, residency, age and entry considered suitable for verification is at the discretion of the Promoter. In the event that a winner cannot provide suitable proof, the winner will forfeit the prize in whole and no substitute will be offered.
30. The Promoter reserves the right to conduct a redraw in the event that an entrant, claiming to be a winner, is unable to satisfy these Terms and Conditions or has breached these Terms and Conditions.
31. The Promoter’s decision in relation to any aspect of the competition is final and binding on each person who enters, subject to State and Territory legislation. No correspondence will be entered into. No responsibility is accepted for late, lost or misdirected entries. Prize is subject to availability, and is not redeemable for cash.
COPYRIGHT, STATUTORY GUARANTEES, WAIVER AND LIABILITY
32. In participating in the prize, the winner agrees to participate and cooperate as required in all editorial activities relating to the competition, including but not limited to being interviewed and photographed. The winners (and their companions) agree to grant the Promoter a perpetual, irrevocable and exclusive licence to use such footage and photographs in all media worldwide, including online social networking sites, and the winners (and their companions) will not be entitled to any fee for such use.
33. The Promoter (subject to State and Territory Legislation) reserves the right to amend, cancel or suspend this competition if an event beyond the control of the Promoter corrupts or affects the administration security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this competition. The Promoter will disqualify any individual who has tampered with the entry process or any other aspect of this competition. In particular, computer generation and use “scripting” is not permitted and will not be accepted.
34. Any cost associated with entering the competition is the entrant’s responsibility and may be dependent on the Internet service provider used.
35. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limit, exclude or modify or purport to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth) or any other implied terms, conditions or warranties under other legislation (‘Non-Excludable Guarantees’). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including liability under the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including in negligence) for any personal injury or death; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the competition and promotion.
37. Prize will be drawn from Randompicker website. All entrants will have number of tickets entered and drawn at random. https://www.randompicker.com
Authorized Under delegation from the Minister administering the Lotteries and Art Unions Act 1901.
38. NSW permit No. LTPS/18/24637