Hotel Transylvania 3 Family Pass Giveaway
Game of Chance - Consumer
Deals.com.au Pty Ltd (ABN 99 139 798 191) of Level 1/50-56 York Street, South Melbourne, VIC, 3205
Authorised under: NSW Permit No. TBA
The promotion is open to Australian residents aged 18 years or over who sign up as a member of The Home, excluding those persons listed in clause 3 of the Conditions of Entry.
8am AEST 20th June 2018 – 8am AEST 26th June 2018
The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and to disqualify any entrant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or who tampers with the entry process. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter's discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights. If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant.
By entering this Promotion, the entrant accepts these terms and conditions. A person may only enter this Promotion once and must enter this Promotion during the Promotion Period. In order for the Promoter to notify the winners, the entrant must provide his or her full name and e-mail address. The Promoter may deem an incomplete entry invalid. To enter, entrants must complete the entry form available on Cudo’s website (www.cudo.com.au
) from 8am AEST 20th June 2018 until 8am AEST 26th June 2018, and provide their full name, postcode, email address. For an additional 25 bonus entries, entrants can share their URL link provided after submitting the entry form and if an entrant’s friend enters using this link,
those 25 bonus entries will be assigned to the original entrant.
Only one (1) entry permitted per person. For additional bonus entries, entrants can share their URL link provided after submitting the entry form and if an entrant’s friend enters using this link, 25 bonus entries will be assigned to the original entrant.
Time: 12:00pm (AEST)
Location: Level 1, 50-56 York Street, South Melbourne, VIC 3205 Draw Method: Random Computer Selection
There will be a total of 50 individual prizes (50 winners). Each winner will receive 1 x family in-season pass to see ‘Hotel Transylvania 3’ the movie. Each individual prize is valued at $75. The total prize pool is valued at $3,750.00. Family passes are valid for use from opening day of 28 June 2018. Passes are valid for 1 session of Hotel Transylvania 3 Movie only, for 4 people.
Passes are valid at participating cinemas only; check your local cinema directories for available session times. Pass can be redeemed even in ‘No Free Tickets’ sessions. Offer does not include the cost of 3D glasses. 3D surcharges will apply for 3D sessions at Village Cinemas, Event Cinemas and Greater Union + Birch Carroll & Coyle Cinemas.
Passes cannot be redeemed for:
• Village Cinemas Gold Class, special event sessions, Vmax;
• EVENT Cinemas special events, Gold Class, Vmax, 3D;
• Greater Union + Birch Carroll & Coyle special Events, Gold Class, Vmax, 3D; • HOYTS LUX, Xtremescreen, HOYTS IMAX ® or special events;
• Ace Gold Lounge and ACE Amax Cinema;
• Reading Cinemas Gold Lounge, Titan XC and 3D;
• Dendy Premium or Lounge Cinema; or
• Grand Gold Lounge or Grand Cinemax.
Passes are not valid for use on:
• Public holidays;
• Tuesdays or other discount days; or • Fridays and Saturdays after 5pm.
Passes cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer. Seating is subject to availability. Prizes are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be substituted for cash. If a prize is unavailable, the Promoter may substitute that prize with a prize that is equal in value or type, subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority. The Prize will be subject to the terms and conditions of the providers of the Prize.
The winners of the prize will be announced on the Promoter’s Facebook account (https://www.facebook.com/cudo.com.au/
) at 3pm AEST 27th June 2018. The winners of the prize must sign any release form that may be required by the Promoter or supplier of a prize. After announcement of the winner, the Promoter will notify the winner via email to arrange delivery of the prize.
Prize must be claimed by 12:00pm on 26 July 2018.
If a prize is unclaimed, the Promoter will draw a winner for the unclaimed prize at 12pm AEST on 27th July 2018 using the same method specified above and will notify the winner by 3pm AEST on 27th July 2018, using the same method specified above The draw will take place at the Promoter’s office.
By entering this Promotion, the entrant consents to:
• the Promoter, or any of its affiliated entities, using the entrant’s details for future marketing and promotional purposes, except if notified otherwise by the entrant;
• if entrants are winners, the Promoter using their name, likeness, image and voice
in any media platform; and
• disclosing the entrant’s personal information to third parties, including agents,
Conditions of Entry
1. Instructions and information on how to enter form part of these Conditions of Entry. Participation in this Promotion constitutes acceptance of these Conditions of Entry (and Schedule).
2. Any capitalised terms used in these Conditions of Entry have the meaning given in the Schedule, unless stated otherwise.
3. Directors, management, employees and contractors of the Promoter and those of any agencies, retailers and suppliers associated with this Promotion and the immediate family members of these people are ineligible to enter. “Immediate family member” means spouse, parent, natural or adopted child, and sibling (whether natural or adopted by a parent), whether or not they live in the same household as the director, manger, employee, officer or contractor.
4. The Promotion will be conducted during the Promotion Period.
5. Eligibility to enter the Promotion is subject to the Entry Restrictions.
6. To enter the Promotion, entrants must complete the Entry Procedure and comply with all other applicable requirements during the Promotion Period. Entries must be submitted in accordance with the Entry Procedure and will not be accepted in any other form. No responsibility is accepted by the Promoter for late, lost, misdirected, ineligible or indecipherable entries (including lost, stolen, forged, defaced or damaged proof of entry or things required by the Verification Requirements). The Promoter and/or its representatives may conduct security and/or verification checks (including enforcement of the Verification Requirements) in their absolute discretion to determine the bona fides of an entrant’s eligibility to enter the Promotion. Ineligible entries will be deemed to be invalid.
7. Where an entry is deemed invalid (at the Promoter’s absolute discretion) prior to the Prize Claim Date, the Promoter may determine a new winner in accordance with the Unclaimed Prize Arrangements.
8. The Promoter’s decisions in connection with the Promotion are final and no correspondence will be entered into.
9. All entries and the content contained in those entries become the property of the Promoter. Once submitted, no changes to or withdrawal of an entry will be permitted. Entries will not be returned by the Promoter.
10. Entries must be received by the Promoter and will be deemed to have been received at the time of receipt by the Promoter. Online entries are deemed to have been received at the time of receipt into the Promotion database and not at the time of transmission by the entrant.
11. The draw will be conducted in accordance with the Draw Details. The first valid entry randomly drawn will win the Prize. If a winning entry is invalid, that entry will be disregarded and the prize will be awarded by drawing the next valid entry in accordance with these Conditions of Entry.
12. Winners will be notified in accordance with the Notification of Winners and Publication Details. Winners’ names and State/Territory of residence will be published as specified in the Schedule. The Promoter and the companies and agencies associated with this Promotion may also publish the name and State/Territory of the winners on their website(s).
13. The Prize is specified in the Prize Details. The Prize is subject to any restrictions specified in the Schedule. The Total Prize Pool is specified in the Schedule.
14. The Prize is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash. If the Prize is unavailable for any reason, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute another prize of equal or greater value for that prize, or element of it, subject to the approval of any relevant authority. The Promoter and its representatives will not be liable for any damage to or delay in transit of prizes.
15. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any tax implications that may arise from winning of the prizes. Independent financial advice should be sought.
16. The Promoter is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer on-line systems, communication network, computer equipment, software, technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any web site, or any combination thereof, including any error, omission, alteration, tampering, deletion, theft destruction, transmission interruption, communications failure or otherwise, any injury or damage to entries or to participants’ or any other person's computer related to or resulting from participation in or downloading any materials in this Promotion. If the Promotion is not capable of being conducted due to circumstances beyond the Promoter’s control, including due to any technical or communications problems, the Promoter reserves the right to amend, suspend or cancel the Promotion subject to approval from any relevant authority.
17. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify all entries from any entrant who tampers with, or benefits from tampering with, the entry process or the Promotion. Entrants can enter the Promotion up to the Maximum Number of Entries. Entries must be submitted separately and each entry must individually meet the Entry Requirements and be subject to the Entry Restrictions. Automatically- or computer-generated entries will not be accepted.
18. The Promoter may, in its sole discretion, declare any or all entries made by an entrant invalid, and/or prohibit further participation by an entrant in this Promotion or a prize event/activity if the entrant: