Moving out of home?
Getting married? Relocating to a new city?
Tell us what the next chapter in your life holds for the chance to win $10,000 of beautiful Fantastic Furniture – enough to style the whole house and help you feel right at home.
“BUYING BLIND FANTASTIC FURNITURE” PROMOTION
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Information on how to enter and the prize form part of these Terms and
Conditions. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these
Terms and Conditions.
2. Entry is only open to Australian residents aged 18 and over.
3. Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter and agencies
associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter. Immediate family means
any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child
(whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, stepgrandparent,
uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, stepsister
or 1st cousin.
4. Promotion commences 9:00am AEST on 05/06/18 and closes 11:59pm AEST
on 10/07/18 (“Promotional Period”).
5. To enter, eligible entrants must, during the Promotional Period, visitwww.9honey.com.au/fantasticfurniture
locate the promotional entry form,
complete all requested details including full name, contact number, a valid
and current email address, suburb of residence, and answer the question in
25 words or less “Tell us what the next chapter in your life holds.” and submit
the completed form.
6. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries
and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and
reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who the
Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these Terms and
Conditions, tampered with the entry process or engaged in any unlawful or
other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise fair and proper conduct of
the promotion. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter's
discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage
does not constitute a waiver of those rights. The Promoter's legal
case of an invalid entry or ineligible entrant. The winner will be notified by
telephone and email.
11. This is a game of skill and chance plays no part in determining the winner.
Each entry will be individually judged based on literary and creative merit of
the answer provided to the promotional question.
12. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
13. The best entry, as determined by the judges, will win a $10,000 Fantastic
14. Any ancillary costs associated with redeeming the voucher are not included.
Any unused balance of the voucher will not be awarded as cash. Redemption
of the voucher is subject to any terms and conditions of Fantastic Furniture
including those specified on the voucher. Voucher valid for 6 months following
date of issue. Voucher must be used in-store (online range is excluded).
Delivery costs will be deducted from voucher value. No returns or exchanges.
15. Total prize pool value is $10,000. Prize is not transferable or exchangeable.
16. Each entrant warrants that their entry is an original literary work of the entrant
that does not infringe the rights of any third party. As a condition of entering
this promotion, each entrant licenses and grants the Promoter, its affiliates
and sub-licensees a non-exclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, worldwide,
irrevocable, and sub-licensable right to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish
and display their entry for any purpose, including but not limited to future
promotional, marketing or publicity purposes, in any media, without
compensation, restriction on use, attribution or liability.
17. Entrants consent to the Promoter using their name, likeness, image and/or
voice in the event they are a winner (including photograph, film and/or
recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without
remuneration for the purpose of promoting this promotion (including any
outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or
supplied by the Promoter.
18. If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being
conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the
reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited to technical
difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the Promoter reserves the right,
in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law (a) to disqualify any
entrant; or (b) to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as
19. Any cost associated with accessing the promotional website is the entrant’s
responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used.
20. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or
purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as
provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any other
implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in
the States and Territories of Australia (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”). Except
for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable
Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and
agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or
any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect,
special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion.
21. Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the NonExcludable
Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers,
employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability
(including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage
(including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or
consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or
equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any
theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize
claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after
their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable
control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these
Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; or
(f) use of a prize.
22. Entrants' personal information will be collected by the Promoter. Personal
information will be stored on the Promoter's database. The Promoter may use
this information for future marketing purposes regarding its products, including
contacting the entrant electronically. The Promoter is bound by the Australian
Privacy Principles in accordance with the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth) and its
23. At the time of entry, entrants can also opt-in to receive updates from Fantastic
Furniture Pty Limited 66 003 688 855. By opting-in, entrants agree that their
information will be collected and handled by Fantastic Furniture Pty Limited
24. The Promoter is Nine Network Australia Pty Limited, ABN 88 008 685 407 of
24 Artarmon Rd, Willoughby, NSW 2068. You can contact the Promoter in
relation to the promotion by mail to this address or by telephone to (02) 9906