COMPETITION TIME: Tough on mud, soft on the inside. It’s time to share who your BIG (or little) SOFTIE is! Share a photo in the comments below for a chance to WIN a year’s supply of Biozet Attack.
This Saturday is your last chance to enter! #LIVELIFENOTLAUNDRY. Open to AUS residents 18+. Closes 11:59pm AEST 30/06/2018.
T&C’s: http://bit.ly/2sK7Y4KTERMS & CONDITIONS OF ENTRY: Biozet Attack® Big/Little Softie Competition.
*Biozet Attack Big/Little Softie Competition. Promoter is Kao Australia Pty. Limited ABN: 59 054 708 299 of Level 2, 293 Camberwell Road Camberwell, VIC 3124 Phone: (1800 468 318). The Promotion commences at 17:00 PM AEST on 07/06/18 and will close at 23:59 AEST on 30/06/18 (Promotion Period). Open to Australian residents aged 18 years and over. Employees and the immediate families of the Promoter and its agencies are ineligible to enter the promotion. Participants can enter via Facebook or Instagram as follows: (i) Log in to or create your Facebook or Instagram account, (ii) visit the official Biozet Attack page (https://www.facebook.com/BiozetAttack or @Biozetattack), (iii) upload a photo of your “big or little softie” write a creative response to the following (Entry Question): "Share a photo of your “big or little softie” and tell us who your big (or little) softie is (with their permission) and why they deserve a year’s supply of Biozet 2KG Plus Softener;.” and (iv) tag @biozetattack and include #bigsoftiecompetition. One (1) entry per person permitted during Promotion Period.
The Promoter will select one (1) winner from all eligible entries from both platforms based on the creative quality of the responses. Winner and winner’s “softie” will each receive a year’s supply (ten (10) bottles) of Biozet Attack 2l Biozet Attack plus Softener (RRP $24.20 each). Each prize is valued at $242.00. TOTAL PRIZE VALUE is AUD $484.00. inc. GST. Prizes will be sent to the winner/friend within 28 days from winner’s redemption of prize. Full Terms and Conditions available below. The Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook or Instagram.
TERMS & CONDITIONS OF ENTRY: Biozet Attack® Big/Little Softie Competition.
1. These terms and conditions of entry, including information on how to enter and prizes form part of these Conditions of Entry. Entry into the Promotion is deemed to be acceptance of these terms.
2. Entry is only open to Australian residents aged 18 years and over. Employees and the immediate families of the Promoter and its agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
3. The Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to verify the validity of entries and to disqualify any entrant who tampers with the entry process or who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Conditions of Entry, or engaged in any unlawful or improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise the fair and proper conduct of the Promotion.
4. Promotion commences at 17:00 PM AEST on 07/06/18 and will close at 23:59 AEST on 30/06/18 (Promotion Period).
5. Participants can enter via Facebook or Instagram as follows:
(i) Log in to or create your Facebook or Instagram account;
(ii) visit the official Biozet Attack Facebook page (https://www.facebook.com/BiozetAttack
) or Instagram feed (@Biozetattack);
(iii) upload a photo of your “big or little softie” and write a creative response to the following (Entry Question): "Share a photo of your “big or little softie” and tell us who your big (or little) softie is (with their permission) and why they deserve a year’s supply of Biozet 2KG Plus Softener;” and
(iv) tag @biozetattack and include #bigsoftiecompetition.
You will automatically receive one (1) entry into the Promotion. No responsibility accepted for late, lost or misdirected entries.
By entering, each entrant warrants and represents the following with respect to his/her Entry: (a) entrant is the sole and exclusive owner of the Entry and the Entry is entirely the entrant's own work; (b) the Entry will not infringe on any rights of any third party, including but not limited to copyright, trademark, privacy, publicity and/or any other intellectual property right; (c) the Entry complies with the Entry Guidelines (defined below).
Entry Guidelines: By entering the Promotion, each entrant agrees that his or her Entry conforms to the Guidelines as defined below (collectively, the “Entry Guidelines”) and that Sponsor, in its sole discretion, may remove any Entry and disqualify an entrant from the Promotion if it believes, in its sole discretion, that the entrant’s Entry fails to conform to these Entry Guidelines:
The Entry must not contain material that violates or infringes another’s rights, including but not limited to copyright, trademark, privacy, publicity or any other intellectual property rights;
The Entry must not disparage Sponsor, any other person or party affiliated with the promotion and administration of this Promotion, or competitors of Sponsor;
The Entry must not contain brand names or trademarks of any entity (other than the Sponsor’s Marks (defined below), which entrant has a limited license to use for the sole purpose of creating and uploading a Entry in this Promotion;
The Entry must not contain material that is inappropriate, indecent, obscene hateful, tortious, defamatory, slanderous or libelous;
The Entry must not contain material that promotes bigotry, racism, hatred or harm against any group or individual or promotes discrimination based on race, gender, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age; and
The Entry must not contain material that is unlawful, in violation of or contrary to the laws or regulations in any jurisdiction where Entry is created.
6. License/Waiver. Providing an Entry constitutes entrant’s consent to give Sponsor a royalty-free, irrevocable, perpetual, non-exclusive license to use, reproduce, modify, publish, create derivative works from, and display such Entry in whole or in part, on a worldwide basis, and to incorporate it into other works, in any form, media or technology now known or later developed, including for promotional, marketing, advertising, and publicity purposes. Each entrant waives and releases the Sponsor from any and all claims that he/she may now or hereafter have in any jurisdiction based on “moral rights” or “droit moral” with respect to Sponsor’s use and exploitation of his/her Entry. Each entrant also unconditionally and irrevocably consents to any act or omission by the Sponsor and any of its affiliates that would otherwise infringe his/her moral rights and present and future rights of a similar nature conferred by statute anywhere in the world whether occurring before or after this consent is given.
7. Only one (1) entry permitted per person during the Promotion Period.
8. The judging will be conducted at Level 2, 293 Camberwell Road Camberwell, VIC 3124 on 30/06/18. All eligible entries will be assessed in the judging process. Judges' decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into. The Promoter will announce the winners via the Biozet Attack® Australia Facebook and Instagram pages on 06/07/18 (Winner Announcement). Promoter will contact the winners via private message based on the platform of entry, and the winner must respond via a private message within seven (7) business days of the Winner Announcement to redeem their prize and provide a valid mailing addresses for winner and winner’s “softie”/friend for delivery of the prizes.
9. The best and most creative two (2) entries to the Entry Question, as judged by the Promoter, will win. Entries will be judged using the following criteria: Originality (25%), Creativity (25%) and Expression of Idea (50%). This is a game of skill and chance plays no part in determining the winners. Entrants acknowledge that other entrants may have used ideas and/or concepts in their Response that may have similarities to ideas or concepts included in another entrant’s Response, and entrants understand and agree that they shall not in any way be entitled to any compensation because of any such similarities.
10. The Promoter may review further entries, at the same place as the original judging is held, as are necessary in order to distribute any prize unclaimed by 15/07/18, subject however to any written directions given under Reg 37 of the Lottery and Gaming Regulations 1993 (SA).
11. Winner and winner’s “softie” will each receive a year’s supply (ten (10) bottles) of Biozet Attack 2l Biozet Attack plus Softener (RRP $24.20 each). Each prize is valued at $242.00 inc GST.
12. Total prize value of promotion is valued up to RRP AUD $484.00 inc. GST. The Prize or any unused portion of a prize is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash.
13. The Prize will be sent to the winner and winner’s friend at the delivery addresses provided via private message. Please allow for up to 28 working days for receipt of each Prize. The Promoter is not responsible for any prize that is lost during in transit or after delivery by Australia Post, associated couriers or any other parties. The Promoter recommends that entrants enter a mailing address that is known to be secure. The Promoter is not responsible for any Prize it is unable to send to the winner if the address given is incorrect.
14. In the event that a prize, or an element of a prize, is/are not available, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute prize(s) in its discretion to the same and equal recommended retail value and/or specification subject to any written directions from the various State and Territory lottery departments.
15. If for any reason this Promotion is not capable of running as planned (including but not limited to) infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupts or affect the administration security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Promotion, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process, and, subject to any written directions given by the various State and Territory lottery departments, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion.
16. The Promoter is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer on line systems, servers, or providers, computer equipment, software, technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any web site, or any combination thereof, (including but not limited to) any injury or damage to participants or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participation in or down-loading any materials in this Promotion.
17. Any costs associated with accessing the Internet are the entrant’s responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used.
18. The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for personal injury which is suffered or sustained, as a result of participating in this promotion or accepting any of the prizes, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law. Each entrant also releases Facebook and Instagram from any liability for any loss or damages whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for personal injury which is suffered or sustained, as a result of participating in this promotion or accepting any of the prizes, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
19. In the event of war, terrorism, state of emergency or disaster the Promoter reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion subject to any written directions from the various State and Territory lottery departments.
20. All entries are deemed to be received at the time of receipt into the Promoter's promotional database and not at the time of transmission by the entrant.
21. All entries become the property of the Promoter. The Promoter collects entrants’ personal information in order to conduct the promotion. If the information requested is not provided, the entrant may not participate in the promotion. Entrants’ personal information may be disclosed to State and Territory lottery departments and winners’ names published as required under the relevant lottery legislation. A request to access, update or correct any information should be directed to the Promoter at their address set out below. All personal information will be securely stored by the Promoter.
22. By entering the promotion, unless otherwise advised, Entrants consent to the Promoter using the entrant's name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a winner (incl. photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period of time without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this Promotion (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
23. The Promoter reserves the right to request winners to provide proof of age, identity and residency at the nominated prize delivery address. Identification considered suitable for verification is at the discretion of the Promoter.
24. The Promoter is Kao Australia Pty. Limited ABN: 59 054 708 299 of Level 2, 293 Camberwell Road Camberwell, VIC 3124 Phone: (1800 468 318).
25. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook or Instagram. Entrants understand that they are providing their information to the Promoter and not to Facebook or Instagram. The information entrants provide will only be used in accordance with these terms and conditions. Any questions, comments or complaints regarding this promotion must be directed to the Promoter (Kao Australia Pty. Limited ABN: 59 054 708 299 of Level 2, 293 Camberwell Road Camberwell, VIC 3124 Phone: (1800 468 318) and not to Facebook or Instagram. Further, entrants release Facebook, Instagram, and each of their associated companies from all liability arising in respect of the Promotion.