Australian Competitions Now with Compfolio!
Comping Club HomeHelpCalendarRegisterLoginCompingclubHelp
   Wednesday 24 April 2024, 02:02:47 pm   
Welcome to Australia's favourite competition website

We currently have 1,688 comps and freebies worth over $26,279,935.00 listed

That's over twenty six million, two hundred and seventy nine thousand, nine hundred and thirty five dollars worth of
holidays, cars, boats, cash, computers, kitchens, home furnishings and other prizes to be given away!

Australia's most popular competition website

Compingclub

Compingclub
Compingclub
1015908 Total Posts (445741 Searchable Posts) in 298095 Topics by 41498 Members
Latest Member: Nessie65
Comping Club  Australian Competitions Club
|-Comping Club  Expired
| |-Comping Club  Closed Competitions
| | |-Comping Club  Win a $100 Amazon gift card with fitness enthusiast Diana Anderson-Tyler/RC
Entry Details
  • $100 Amazon gift card     Closing Date: Monday 09 July 2018

Prizes you can win
 Category   • Cash & Vouchers 
Prizes may include Cash, Vouchers, Subscriptions, Gift Cards etc ...
Pages: 1 
Print
Author Topic: Win a $100 Amazon gift card with fitness enthusiast Diana Anderson-Tyler/RC  (Read 316 times)  (Replies 0 posts)
oldfellow
Global Moderator
Comp Guru

Recent Activity
100%

Top Poster

Aquarius
Aquarius

« : Thursday 05 July 2018, 12:47:55 pm »
Go Up

http://giveawayguy.blogspot.com/2018/06/amazon-gift-card-fitness-author-diana-anderson-tyler.html#.Wz2GLdIzY5g

Win a $100 Amazon gift card with fitness enthusiast Diana Anderson-Tyler

It's time to become stronger with your partner in body, soul, and spirit.

Fitness, faith, and entertainment writer, Diana Anderson-Tyler is an author of four non-fiction books for Christian women. She's combined her passion for helping others with the power of the written word, and prays hearts are touched, imaginations kindled, dreams awakened, and lives inspired by the stories she tells.

Diana's writing has made the beautiful transition from hobby to profession, from curiosity to obsession, from amusement to craft, from passion to purpose.

Ecclesiastes 4:12 says that a cord of three braids is not easily broken. When you and your spouse have God at the center of your relationship, you become one such cord – sturdy, strong, and steadfast.

In her sequel to Perfect Fit, Diana Anderson-Tyler draws from Scripture and personal experiences from her own marriage in Perfect Fit: Couples Edition to inspire, encourage, and challenge couples to become stronger together in body, soul, and spirit.

This book is a month-long journey of faith and fitness for you and your spouse. Combining 31 devotionals with 24 partner workouts, Perfect Fit: Couples Edition is the perfect opportunity for you and your spouse to recharge, reset, and refocus on what’s most important in your marriage.

Each day, you will explore biblical truths concerning spiritual warfare, forgiveness and grace, the power in praying as a couple, the importance of healthy eating, and honoring your body as a temple of the Holy Spirit.

You will learn how to practically apply each of these truths – and more – to your daily walk with your spouse and be challenged to communicate openly with one another, shedding healing light on areas of darkness the enemy wants to keep buried. In addition to 31 devotionals, Perfect Fit: Couples Edition contains easy-to-follow exercise photos and 24 fun and efficient workouts you can do at home with your spouse, with very little equipment.

In just 30 minutes or less each day, you will be blessed by high-intensity workouts specially designed to invigorate, strengthen, and energize. If your marriage is in superlative shape, this book will provide the motivation you need to stay strong and shine bright in a world striving to tear it apart.

If, on the other hand, your marriage is languishing beneath the weight of doubts, fears, and dwindling faith, you will be reminded of God’s infinite, limitless power and His matchless love for the marriage covenant. With Him, all things are possible (Matthew 19:26).

Need some advice and motivation from the author? Time for an interview with Diana to get your butt in gear...

How often should I be working out?
This really depends on the individual. For example, if someone's just starting out in their fitness journey, I recommend 2-3 times per week so they're not overwhelmed...or overly sore! After a couple months, they can add a day or two. Ultimately, I recommend that people try to work out five days a week, even six if they're crazy like me and genuinely love it!

What should I do if I only have 30 minutes to work out?
If you're short on time, I recommend doing a high-intensity form of exercise, such as interval or circuit training as these ensure you're getting a lot in in not a lot of time. There are literally dozens of ways to train at a high intensity, and with the power of the Internet, it's easy to access excellent workouts along with instructional photos and videos.

Here's just one example of a 15-minute workout you can do in your living room:

Set a timer for 15 minutes and perform as many rounds of the following as possible:

10 push-ups
15 air squats
20 alternating lunges
25 jumping jacks

Should I train before or after work?
The best time to train is when it works best for you! If you find that you're low on energy at the end of the workday, try working out first thing in the morning. Conversely, if you're not a morning person, head straight to the gym after work, or during your lunch break. Just don't go home first if you can help it; it's hard to head back out once you're on the couch!

What's the best way to get abs?
The best way to get abs is to (and I know this isn't fun to hear) eat well! Processed foods, fast food, and excess sugar are the enemies of abs (and health in general), so try to limit them to once or twice a week. Stick to whole, natural foods as much as possible. And to build the abs muscles themselves, make sure you're weight training at least two times a week. It's not necessary to isolate the abs with crunches and sit-ups; they get plenty of engagement through compound movements such as squats, push-ups, pull-ups, dead lifts, presses, etc.

What should I eat before and after a workout?
What you eat depends on when you work out. For instance, if you work out first thing in the morning, you don't want to have a full breakfast, or else you'll feel woozy and bloated. Some people who train first thing prefer doing so on an empty stomach, while others need a little bit of fuel so they don't feel lightheaded or dizzy. Find what works for you by experimenting with different foods and quantities.

As for what to eat after a workout, make sure you're getting enough protein, 20-35 grams for women, and 35-50 grams for men (these are general guidelines, of course). Carbs are also important after a workout because they help restore your body's glycogen stores. Consuming 0.5-0.7 grams of carbs per pound of body weight within 30 minutes after training results in proper glucose resynthesis. It might be a good idea to limit the amount of fat you eat post-workout, but having some won't affect your recovery.

So who wants to win something?!

Diana Anderson-Tyler and I have partnered up to give away a $100 Amazon gift card to one lucky Giveaway Guy reader.

Enter to win using the Rafflecopter form below.

This giveaway is open to users worldwide. One winner will be randomly selected via Rafflecopter, which I will contact by email after entries are verified. The winner will have 24 hours to respond, otherwise a new winner will be selected.
Go for it, give it a tweet!             

Pages: 1    Go Up
Print

Go Up

Jump to:  

CompFolio ™ marks and indicators:
Entered   Not Interested   Not Won   Prize Received
Revisit   Won Waiting For Prize   Remove Mark

Australian Competitions Club | Powered by SMF Deluxe.
© 2001-2005, Lewis Media. All Rights Reserved.
Compingclub ™ © Australian Competitions Club
Page created in 0.0469 seconds with 8 queries.
Wednesday 24 April 2024, 02:02:47 pm from 3.144.189.177