Win A Double Pass To 'Grease: The Arena Experience' In Brisbane
Grease: The Arena Experience brings everyone's favourite rock and roll musical to life on stage like you've never seen it before!
The ultimate party musical features all the hit songs from the most popular movie musical of all time, including You're the One That I Want, Hopelessly Devoted to You, Summer Nights, Greased Lightnin', Beauty School Drop Out, Born to Hand Jive and more!
In a unique twist Australia’s most iconic female Indigenous performer and Aria Award winner Christine Anu will don the wings as Teen Angel.
Joining Christine on stage will be Australian sweetheart Meghan O’Shea (Singing in the Rain) in the iconic role of star-crossed lover, Sandy and making his debut in a lead role, Damon Wade as Danny.
The Footy Show’s legendary larrikin Beau Ryan takes on the role of DJ Vince Fontaine and Lauren McKenna (Tracy Turnblad in Hairspray – the Big Fat Arena Spectacular) will swap a can of hairspray for a Pink Ladies jacket when she takes on the role of Jan.Q Magazine has one double pass to give away to Grease: The Arena Experience at the Brisbane Entertainment Centre on July 14th.https://www.qnews.com.au/win-a-double-pass-to-grease-the-arena-experience-in-brisbane/
Terms & Conditions:
1. The promoter of this competition is: Q News Pty Ltd (ABN 61 079 093 753) whose registered office is at 1/349 Montague Road, West End QLD 4101.
2. This competition is open to Queensland residents aged 15 years or over, except employees of Q News and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging (if applicable) of the competition.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter or win this competition.
4. There are one (1) double passes to be won in the competition. Each double pass admits two to the individual show, performance or event as outlined in the competition.
5. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating their agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
6. The closing date for entry is July 10 at 11:59am AEST. Entries received by the promoter after this date will be ineligible and will not be considered. The promoter accepts no responsibility for entries that were not received for any reason.
7. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in any event outside of the promoter’s control. Entrants will be notified of any changes to the competition as soon as practicable by the promoter.
8. The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered.
9. Prize winners will be selected at the promoter's registered office within 5 business days of the competition's closing date.
10. Winners will be notified by email within 7 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted after reasonable efforts or do not claim the prize within 7 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
11. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
12. The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for any personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with the prize except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
13. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
14. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook, Instagram, or Twitter.
This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Instagram or Facebook.