Purkle Quarterly Prize Draw Win A $2,500 Prepaid Visa Card
Competition commences on 1 July 2018 and closes on 11:59AM (AEDT) 30 September
2018 (the “Competition Period”).
Open to Purkle members who are residents of Australia only.
Complete a survey and earn a chance to win a $2,500 prepaid VISA Card
The pre-paid Only 1 Gift Card is the perfect gift to say 'Happy Birthday', 'Congratulations', 'Thank
You', and many more. This card can also be used to shop anywhere prepaid Vis
draw. Additional prize draw entries may be awarded if specified on a Purkle survey email invite or if
specified online at www.purkle.com.au
7. In the event of dispute of identity of a drawn winner, the winner will be the person named in the login
history through Purkle. Only one entry per transaction permitted.
8. Competition commences on 1 July 2018 and closes on 11:59AM 30 September 2018 (the
“Competition Period”). The prize winner will be drawn at random from all valid competition entries
received. The draw will take place at Level 3, 175 Liverpool Street, Sydney NSW 2000 at 11am on 2
October 2018. The prize winner will be contacted by phone and in writing using contact details
provided in their entry. The winners name will also be published online at www.purkle.com.au
October 2018. Judges' decision in relation to all aspects of this promotion is final and binding on all
who enter and no correspondence will be entered into.
9. The first (1) valid entry drawn from all entries received during the Promotional Period will be deemed the
winner and will win one (1) $2,500 prepaid Visa card.
10. The total prize is valued at $2,500. Prize does not include any ancillary costs associated with redeeming the
prize. These are the responsibility of the winner.
11. Selection of prize awarded (including but not limited to title, colours, design, style, size, memory capacity
etc.) will be determined by the Promoter in its complete discretion.
12. The prize does not include any installation or set-up of any of the products.
13. The prize will be delivered to the nominated address of the Prize winner. Delivery of the Prize is valid to any
state and/or city in Australia.
14. Prize must be taken as offered. The prize, or any unused portion of the prize, is not transferable or
exchangeable and cannot be redeemed as cash. The prize cannot be used in conjunction with any other
special offer. The prize is valued in Australian dollars. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any
variation in the prize value. Prize winner is advised that tax implications may arise from their prize winnings
and they should seek independent financial advice prior to acceptance of their prize. In the event that a
portion of the prize is awarded to the winner in the form of a voucher / ticket / pass/ letter, redemption of that
portion of the prize will be subject to the terms and conditions stipulated on the voucher / ticket / pass/ letter.
The Promoter will not be liable for any voucher / ticket / pass/ letter that has been lost, stolen, forged,
damaged or tampered with in any way. Redemption of the prize subject to the standard terms and conditions
and guidelines of the service provider.
15. If the winner is under the age of 18 years, the prize will be awarded to the winner’s parent or legal guardian.
It is the responsibility of the winner’s parent/legal guardian to prove their parental status/ legal guardianship
at the time of winner notification. In the event that for any reason whatsoever a person/s mistakenly
represents themselves to be a winners parent and/or legal guardian, then that person will be liable for all
costs associated with relocating and/or re-awarding the prize (including but not limited to and administrative
fees incurred by the Promoter). Where relevant, the Promoter is only responsible for ensuring that the prize
is awarded to a person who is either a parent or legal guardian of the winner. The Promoter is not
responsible for determining any other delivery details or taking direction that relates to any ongoing family
law negotiations and/or determinations. These are the responsibility of the winner and their respective
parent/s and/or legal guardian/s.
16. Monthly prize will change and will depend on the month the member participated in a survey. The prize draw
entry will apply on the day and time the member participated in a survey and not on the day the survey offer
was delivered to them. This means the member will only qualify to be entered to win a specific prize if their
participation date is within the competition period.
17. In acceptance of the prize, the Winner acknowledges that they may incur ongoing costs associated with the
prize which are the entire responsibility of the winner.
18. Prize is subject to the standard terms and conditions of individual prize and service providers.
19. In the event that for any reason whatsoever the Winner does not take the prize at the time stipulated by the
Promoter, then the prize will be forfeited by the Winner and cash will not be awarded in lieu of the prize.
20. In the event that a prize, or part of a prize, is unavailable, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the
prize or part of the prize in its discretion with an alternative prize or part of the prize to the same and equal
recommended retail value and/or specification subject to any written directions from the various Lottery
21. The promoter is neither responsible nor liable for any late lost or misdirected mail (including but not limited to
22. The Promoter is not responsible nor liable for any prize damaged in transit in the delivery of their prize.
23. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify
any entrant for tampering with the entry process or for submitting an entry which is not in accordance with
these Conditions of Entry. The Promoter may in their absolute discretion require that the individual provide
photographic identification or some other acceptable form identification or proof of age before awarding the
24. Within 7 days of the prize draw, all winners will be notified in writing by email of the prize they have won and
how the prize will be delivered. In the event that a winner is unable to be contacted, and all methods of
communication are unsuccessful, unclaimed prizes will be dealt with as prescribed by the law of the State or
Territory of Australia in which the prize winner resides. The prize remains the property of the Promoter until
claimed by the prize winner.
25. Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, the Promoter (including its officers, employees and
agents) excludes all liability (including negligence) for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including
loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the
promotion, including, but not limited to, where arising out of the following: (a) any technical difficulties or
equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or
third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected
(whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the
Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these conditions of entry; (e) any tax liability
incurred by a winner or entrant; (f) participation in the promotion and/or (g) redemption of the prize.
26. This includes, without limitation, personal injury, death, and property damage, and claims based on publicity
rights, defamation, or invasion of privacy.
27. The Promoter is neither responsible nor liable for any late, lost or misdirected entries and all entries are
deemed to be received at the time of receipt of the web entry into the Promotion database and NOT time of
transmission by the entrant.
28. The Promoter is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, or for any of the equipment or
programming associated with or utilised in this competition, or for any technical error that may occur in the
course of the administration of this competition. The Promoter assumes no responsibility for any error,
omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft
or destruction or unauthorised access to or alteration of entries.
29. All entries become the property of the Promoter and may be used for promotional purposes, subject to the
or who want to gain access to or correct their personal information should contact the Promoter.
30. By entering the competition, the entrant consents to receipt of any email regarding the competition, and
other emails which inform the entrant of the Promoter’s other publications, products, services and events
and to promote third party goods and services it may be interested in.
31. The Promoter may conduct such further draws at the same time and place as the original draw as are
necessary on 17 December 2018 in order to distribute any prizes unclaimed by that date. In the event of any
winners of a prize worth more than $100 in an unclaimed prize draw, the winners will be notified in writing
and their names will be published on the Promoter’s web site, www.purkle.com.au
on 21 December 2018.
32. The promoter is TEG Rewards Pty Ltd of Level 3, 175 Liverpool Street, Sydney NSW 2000. (ABN 78 128
33. Authorised under NSW: LTPS/18/25506