Australian Competitions Now with Compfolio!
Comping Club HomeHelpCalendarRegisterLoginCompingclubHelp
   Saturday 20 April 2024, 03:30:33 am   
Welcome to Australia's favourite competition website

We currently have 1,628 comps and freebies worth over $30,022,456.12 listed

That's over thirty million, twenty two thousand, four hundred and fifty six dollars worth of
holidays, cars, boats, cash, computers, kitchens, home furnishings and other prizes to be given away!

Australia's most popular competition website

Compingclub

Compingclub
Compingclub
1015676 Total Posts (445509 Searchable Posts) in 297874 Topics by 41495 Members
Latest Member: Juliew123
Comping Club  Australian Competitions Club
|-Comping Club  Expired
| |-Comping Club  Closed Competitions
| | |-Comping Club  Perfect Match by Zoe May - Book Review & Giveaway
Entry Details
  • Perfect Match Book     Closing Date: Sunday 29 July 2018

Prizes you can win
 Category   • Art & Literature 
Prizes may include Paintings, Magazines, Books etc ...
Pages: 1 
Print
Author Topic: Perfect Match by Zoe May - Book Review & Giveaway  (Read 147 times)  (Replies 0 posts)
oldfellow
Global Moderator
Comp Guru

Recent Activity
100%

Top Poster

Aquarius
Aquarius

« : Monday 09 July 2018, 10:21:24 am »
Go Up

http://www.withloveforbooks.com/2018/07/perfect-match-by-zoe-may-book-review.html

Perfect Match by Zoe May - Book Review & Giveaway

Amazon USA Amazon UK Goodreads

Sophia is actively looking for the love of her life. She's tried plenty of dating sites already, so many that she even has a system. She knows exactly how to navigate them. That doesn't mean she went on a lot of great dates though, every time the guy she's agreed to meet lets her down somehow and Sophia has a large number of horror stories to entertain her friends with. She'd love to bring a date to social gatherings instead, but she's still looking for that one big success.

After another failed attempt with a man whose idea of a good date is sharing large amounts of random facts, Sophia decides she'll try one more website. This time she doesn't put anything serious on her profile and just asks for her dream man, a millionaire looking like Robin Pattinson. Nobody is more surprised than Sophia when she gets a serious reply, but is this man really as perfect as she thought he would be? Will this dating experience become another funny memory to entertain her friends with in the future or is there a chance Sophia has actually met the love of her life?

Perfect Match is a wonderful funny story. Sophia is looking for the right man, but it isn't easy to find one. She has her standards and the men she dates don't even come close, but she never gives up. I loved that the large number of failed dates don't discourage her and that she's still convinced love is out there for her somewhere. I liked her active and positive approach of everything she comes across in her life. Sophia is a smart woman with great friends, but something is missing and she hopes she'll find it some day. She truly cares about people and Sophia's friends are people she genuinely likes, it doesn't matter where they're from, how old they are or how much money they make. That's an admirable character trait and I loved how Zoe May combines this down to earth attitude with the extravagance of wealthy London. I couldn't wait to find out how Sophia would respond to that big change and couldn't turn the pages quickly enough to see if she'd get her happily ever after.

Zoe May has a great witty writing style that's very easy to read and I flew through the pages of Perfect Match, I just couldn't put it down. She effortlessly describes uncomfortable situations and the result is quirky, cute and amusing. Love is full of surprises and Zoe May knows exactly how to present them, which is one of the key reasons why Perfect Match is such a great story. She skillfully uses the precise right reactions to her advantage and the result is a creative and crazy story that made me laugh many times. Perfect Match is entertaining, charming and romantic. I really enjoyed reading this amazing feelgood book.

Advice

If you love funny romantic stories you don't want to miss Perfect Match.

About Zoe May

Zoe May lives in south-east London and writes romantic comedies. Zoe has dreamt of being a novelist since she was a teenager. She moved to London in her early twenties and worked in journalism and copywriting before writing her debut novel, Perfect Match. Having experienced the London dating scene first hand, Zoe could not resist writing a novel about dating, since it seems to supply endless amounts of weird and wonderful material!

As well as writing, Zoe enjoys going to the theatre, walking her dog, painting and, of course, reading.

Links

Website // Facebook // Twitter // Instagram

Giveaway

Amazon USA Amazon UK Goodreads

One very lucky reader of With Love for Books will receive a signed paperback copy of How (Not) to Date a Prince and a box of chocolates from Zoe May.

The winner will be notified by email and has 3 days to respond. All of our giveaways are
international.
Go for it, give it a tweet!             

Pages: 1    Go Up
Print

Go Up

Jump to:  

CompFolio ™ marks and indicators:
Entered   Not Interested   Not Won   Prize Received
Revisit   Won Waiting For Prize   Remove Mark

Australian Competitions Club | Powered by SMF Deluxe.
© 2001-2005, Lewis Media. All Rights Reserved.
Compingclub ™ © Australian Competitions Club
Page created in 0.0141 seconds with 8 queries.
Saturday 20 April 2024, 03:30:33 am from 3.142.171.180