Celebrating '20 Seasons Strong' in 2018, North Melbourne Football Club and major partner Mazda are giving you the chance to win a brand new Mazda3!
'Mazda a Month' provides one lucky fan the chance to win a brand new Mazda3 each month, for the next four months.
There will also be a range of second-chance prizes up for grabs, including Lavazza Amodo Mio Espressgo coffee machines and Sony Action Cams with Live-View Remote Kit.
To enter the July competition, simply click the link below and complete a quick survey for your chance to win.
Entry is free, with winners being announced on the following dates
July competition – Monday, July 30 2018
August competition – Friday, August 31 2018
September competition – Wednesday, September 27 2018
October competition - Thursday, 31 October 2018
CLICK HERE TO ENTER NOW
Your Chance to win a Mazda 3
Terms and Conditions
1. Information on how to enter and the prizes form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in
this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
2. Entry is only open to all Australian residents and visitors to the NMFC website. All promotional activity
takes place in Victoria.
3. Promotion commences at 9am July 1 2018 and ends at 5 pm on 31st October 2018 (“Promotional
Period”). All times indicated in these Terms and Conditions are in AEST.
4. Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter and agencies associated with this
promotion are ineligible to enter. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse,
de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent,
grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister
or 1st cousin.
5. There will be four games to select four (4) participants who each will have the a 1 in 200 chance to
win a Mazda3, SP25 Sedan Petrol Automatic, Deep Crystal Blue, valued at $31,477.00 (“Prize”). The
Prize does not include any type of insurance, any other accessories or any other associated costs not
specified in this clause. As the Prize does not include comprehensive insurance, the winner is advised
to arrange their own insurance prior to collection of the vehicle.
6. To enter for the Mazda 3, eligible individuals must, visit www.nmfc.com.au
, follow the prompts to the
promotion entry page, input all of the requested details including answering in 25 words or less who
you think is North Melbourne’s strongest player from the last 20 Seasons and why and submit the
fully completed entry for judging.
7. Only one (1) Entry permitted per person. By submitting an Entry, individuals will be signing up to the
Promoter’s database and shared only with North Melbourne FC and Mazda and agree for their
information to be used in accordance with clause 25.
8. All valid entries received during the Promotional Period as applicable at time of Entry, will be judged
by Nmfc. The best entry as deemed by the judge(s) based on the skill of the entry and answering the
questions will be awarded the chance to win the monthly prize. Judging will take place at North
Melbourne FC 204-206 Arden St, North Melbourne VIC 3051 at 3.00pm as follows:
1. Monday July 30 2018
2. Friday Aug 31 2018
3. Thursday Sep 27 2018
4. Wed 31 October 2018
9. Part of the winning entry deemed by the judges will win that entrant the monthly prize
(“Participant”) the monthly prize to play a game (“the Game”) for the chance to win the Mazda 3.
10. Each of the four (4) Games will be conducted immediately after the corresponding judging as follows:
there will be as follows, (or in game as advised to each winner), sealed non tamper proof envelopes
on display at the start of the Game. One (1) envelope will contain a number from 1 -200 representing
the Mazda 3 prize (or in a game to be advised). If the Participant’s Selected Envelope contains the
exact number selected by the winner, subject to verification by the judge, the Participant will win the
Mazda 3. If the Participant’s Selected number does not match then, the Participant will receive:
Game 1 NMFC 2018 Team Signed Guernsey valued at $350
Game 2 Guard of Honour for 2 people at Round TBA valued at $300
Game 3 Roo Shop Voucher valued at $100
Game 4 Two Premiership Club Guest Passes for Round TBA valued at $140
There will be eight secondary prizes awarded via the judges for the best entries received (2 secondary
prizes per game). These prizes are four Lavazza Amodo Mio Espressgo coffee machines ($199.99) &
four Sony Action Cam (HDR-AZ1VR) with Live-View Remote Kit ($349.99). All winner will be contacted
via email or phone for delivery details.
11. An independent loss adjustor will supervise each draw via video conference or in person and the draw
will be videoed in a continuous and unaltered digital file. The loss adjusters decision is deemed final.
No correspondence will be entered into.
12. Subject to the unclaimed prize draw clause, if for any reason a winner does not take/redeem a prize
(or an element of the prize) on the 31st of January, 2019, then the prize (or that element of the prize)
will be forfeited.
13. If any prize (or part of any prize) is unavailable, the Promoter, in its discretion, reserves the right to
substitute the prize (or that part of the prize) with a prize to the equal value and/or specification,
subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority.
14. Total prize pool value is up to $128,998.
15. Prizes, or any unused portion of a prize, are not transferable or exchangeable for any other prize, and
cannot be taken as cash, unless otherwise specified.
16. Incomplete or indecipherable entries will be deemed invalid.
17. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including
an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to
disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these Terms
and Conditions, tampered with the entry process or engaged in any unlawful or other improper
misconduct calculated to jeopardise fair and proper conduct of the promotion. Errors and omissions
may be accepted at the Promoter's discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at
any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights. The Promoter's legal rights to recover damages
or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
18. If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole
discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant.
19. Entrants consent to the Promoter (and its clients the NMFC and Mazda) using their name, likeness,
image and/or voice in the event they are a winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the
same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this
promotion (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or
supplied by the Promoter.
20. If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably
anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not
limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the Promoter reserves the right, in
its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law: (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) subject to
any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the
promotion, as appropriate.
21. Any cost associated with accessing the promotional website is the entrant’s responsibility and is
dependent on the Internet service provider used.
22. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or
modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, as
well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the
States and Territories of Australia (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”). Except for any liability that cannot
by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter and any other parties
associated with this promotion (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all
liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of
opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of
23. Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the
Promoter and any other parties associated with this promotion (including its respective officers,
employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any
personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special
or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction
(whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party
interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether
or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the
Promoter; (d) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; or (e) taking/use of and/or
participation in a prize.
24. As a condition of accepting the prize, the winner may be required to sign legal documentation as and
in the form required by the Promoter in their absolute discretion, including but not limited to a legal
release and indemnity form.
25. The Promoter collects personal information ("PI") in order to conduct the promotion and may, for this
purpose, disclose such PI to third parties, including but not limited to agents, contractors, service
providers, prize suppliers, and, as required, to Australian regulatory authorities. Entry is conditional
be viewed at www.nmfc.com.au/privacy
the Promoter may, for an indefinite period, unless otherwise
advised, use the PI for promotional, marketing, publicity, research and profiling purposes, including
sending electronic messages or telephoning the entrant. This promotion uses the Instaprize property
out, access, update or correct their PI, how entrants may complain about a breach of the Australian
Privacy Principles or any other applicable law and how those complaints will be dealt with. All entries
become the property of the Promoter. Unless specified otherwise, the Promoter may disclose
26. The promoter is Loyalty.com.au ABN 58100 808991 as agent for North Melbourne Football Club, 204 -
206 Arden Street, North Melbourne, 3051, ABN 21 006 468 962 (“Promoter”).