Want to receive AMP’s free newsletter full of useful money, super and finance tips and insights directly in your inbox?
Subscribe to AMP’s News&insights newsletter and you'll be in the running to win 1 of 5 $300 Visa gift cards
All subscribers at 30 November 2018 will be eligible for the draw.
Already receive News&insights? Then there’s nothing you need to do – you're already in the running to win.
However, if you would prefer to be excluded from the draw, please contact us.
Please note that Terms & conditions apply.
NSW Permit No. LTPS/18/25907
This competition is by AMP and has no affiliation with Visa.
Fields marked with an * are mandatory.
. Participation/entry in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions (Terms and Conditions).
2. The promoter of this promotion is AMP Life Limited ABN 84 079 300 379 of 33 Alfred Street, Sydney NSW 2000—contactable on 0402 958 980 (Promoter). The Promoter means the Promoter or any of its related bodies corporate.
Who can enter?
3. An eligible person is an Australian resident of 18 years or over (Eligible Person). Subject to the Terms and Conditions set out below, any Eligible Person will be eligible to enter the draw.
4. Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter (and related bodies corporate of the Promoter), and agencies associated with this promotion are eligible to enter.
5. There will be five (5) prize winners.
6. The prize winners will each receive a $300 Visa Prepaid gift card (Prize) valued at $300.00.
7. Any ongoing, maintenance costs or other costs associated with using the Prize are the responsibility of the prize winner.
8. Total maximum prize pool value is $1,500.00.
9. The Prizes are not funded out of the assets of any superannuation fund.
10. The Prizes are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash.
How to enter
11. The promotion commences 12:01am Sydney time on 27 July 2018 and closes 11:59pm Sydney time on 30 November 2018 (Promotional Period).
12. To enter, Eligible Persons must, during the Promotional Period:
I. subscribe to the AMP News&insights newsletter (with a valid email address) as set out below at 14; or
II. already be subscribed to the AMP News&insights newsletter (with a valid email address) as set out below at 15
before 30 November 2018 (Entry).
13. To subscribe to the AMP News&insights newsletter, the Eligible Person must complete the online ‘Newsletter subscription’ form and enter a valid email address. The ‘Newsletter subscription’ form can be obtained:
a) Online at www.amp.com.au/subscribetowin;
Via a link in promotional post/advertisement of the competition on on the AMP Australia Facebook company page or a non-AMP website.
14. Existing subscribers with a valid email address who are Eligible Persons will be automatically entered into the draw. Subscribers that do not wish to be included in the draw should contact the Promoter prior to the draw.
15. The Entry must be received by 11:59pm Sydney time on 30 November 2018.
16. Incomplete, indecipherable or illegible subscription forms or subscriptions without a valid email address will be deemed invalid.
17. Only one (1) entry permitted per person.
Promoter’s rights with respect to entries and entrants
18. The Promoter reserves the right at any time to:
a) verify the validity of any Entry and the identity of entrants (including an entrant’s name, age and place of residence); and
b) disqualify any entrant who:
(i) submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions;
(ii) tampers with the entry process; and
c) accept in its absolute discretion any entry that contains errors or omissions.
19. If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law:
a) to disqualify any entrant;
b) disqualify any entry; or
c) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to take such steps as the Promoter considers reasonably necessary to address the interference or change of circumstances which may include modification, suspension, termination or cancellation of the promotion.
20. If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to determine the identity of the entrant.
21. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
22. The draws will take place at AMP Life Limited, Level 11, 33 Alfred Street SYDNEY NSW 2000 on 7 December 2018 at 12:00pm Sydney time.
23. The first 5 valid Entries drawn at random will win the Prizes. There are 5 Prizes in total to be won.
24. The prize winners will be notified by email and the prize winners’ names will be published on the AMP Australia Facebook company page and AMP company website by 10 December 2018.
25. The Promoter’s decision in relation to any aspect of this promotion including with respect to any aspect of the draw and the prize winners are final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into. By accepting a Prize, prize winners agree to cooperate with the Promoter in regard to further promotion, marketing and publicity purposes.
Unavailable and unclaimed prizes
26. If the Prizes are unavailable due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, the Promoter, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the Prizes (or that part of the Prize) with prizes to the equal value and/or specification, subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority.
27. If any prize is unclaimed by 10 March 2019, a draw for any unclaimed prize may take place on 14 March 2019 at the same time of day and place as the original draw, subject to any directions from a regulatory authority. Winner(s) name(s) will be published on the AMP Australia Facebook company page. If any prize for the unclaimed prize draw is unclaimed by 14 June 2019, the prize will be forfeited.
28. If for any reason this promotion does not run as planned by the Promoter or is likely not to run as planned by the Promoter, the Promoter may take such steps as it considers reasonably necessary to manage the risks associated with the divergence which may include modification, suspension, termination or cancellation of the promotion.
Privacy and consent of the entrant
29. Entrants consent to the Promoter using the entrant's name, likeness, image and/or voice (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same (where applicable)) in any media without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this competition (including any outcome), promoting future promotions of the Promoter (of any kind), promoting the Promoter and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
30. Entrants acknowledge that they do not have any rights (including copyright) in their Entry (whole or in part) and the Promoter may reproduce, publish distribute and use the Entry (whole or in part) including:
a) in any and all media (including any articles, publications, materials or websites of the Promoter); and/or
b) in the development of any products or services.
that are now or in the future prepared or used by the Promoter. Entrants also voluntarily waive all moral rights they may have in the Entry (whole or in part). Alternatively, to the extent this is not possible, entrants consent to the Promoter not identifying the entrant as the author of the Entry, making any changes (material or otherwise) to the Entry and using the Entry, whether changes have been made or not, in the manner contemplated in these Terms and Conditions.
33. The entrant is solely liable for the costs he or she incurs in entering the promotion and claiming a prize.
34. This competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter or any other social network. Entrants understand that they are providing their personal information to the Promoter and not to Facebook, Twitter or any other social network. The information an entrant provides will only be used for the purposes outlined in these Terms and Conditions. Any questions, comments or complaints about this competition must be directed to the Promoter and not to Facebook, Twitter or any other social network. Facebook, Twitter or any other social network will not be liable for any loss or damage or personal injury which is suffered or sustained by an entrant, as a result of participating in the competition (including taking/use of a prize), except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
No liability of the promoter
35. Neither the Promoter nor its officers, employees or agents are liable for:
a) a personal injury or distress caused by a prize; or
b) any loss, damage or expense (including loss of opportunity) suffered directly or indirectly as a result of entering or winning the promotion,
except for injury, loss, damage or expense caused by the fraud, gross negligence or breach of contract by the Promoter.
The types of liabilities contemplated by sub-paragraphs (a) and (b) directly above include, but are not limited to technical difficulties, equipment malfunction, theft, unauthorised access, an entry or prize claim which is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected due to an act or omission beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter or tax liability.
NSW Permit No. LTPS/18/25907
VIC Permit No. n/a
ACT Permit No. n/a
SA Permit No. n/a
NT Permit No. n/a