Forever New: win a luxury weekend in NZ for you and a friend
Your chance to win a luxury weekend in Queenstown for you and a friend.
Forever New and Azur Lodge bring you the ultimate experience - a glamorous getaway in beautiful Queenstown.
The prize includes:
A two night getaway at Azur Lodge plus a gourmet breakfast daily
Flights and transfers
$500 spending money
Enter via forevernew.com.au/winter-getaway-competition
Terms and conditions apply*
Terms and conditions
1. Information on how to enter and prizes form part of these terms and conditions. Entry into this Competition is deemed to be acceptance of these terms and conditions.
2. The Competition ("Competition") is open to residents of Australia and New Zealand only, who are 18 years of age or older as of the beginning of the Competition Period, and who are not an employee of or domiciled with an employee of the Promoter or any of its affiliated companies, their advertising and promotional agencies.
3. This Competition commences on 23 June at 11.00am AEST and ends on 14 July 2018 at 11.00pm AEST ("Competition Period").
4. To enter this Competition, entrants must complete the entry form at forevernew.com.au or forevernew.co.nz during the Competition Period. Only one entry is permitted per person. No responsibility is accepted for any entries that are late, lost, misdirected or not received by the Promoter within the Competition Period.
5. The Promoter will select one valid entry at random as the winner. The draw will take place at Building 8, Level 4, 576 Swan Street, Burnley, Victoria 3121, on 17 July 2018 at 12.00noon (AEST). The winner will be notified by email (using the email address registered with the Promoter on their entry form) on or around the same date. The winner must claim their prize by responding via email by 10.00am (AEST) 31 July 2018. The winner will be published on forevernew.com.au and forevernew.co.nz (collectively, the “Forever New Website”) on 17 July 2018.
6. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
7. There is one prize to be won.
8. The prize consists of the following: (1) one voucher for the winner and one friend aged 18 years or older to stay at the Azur Lodge in Queenstown, New Zealand for two (2) consecutive nights over a weekend including Queenstown transfers, gourmet breakfast each morning, afternoon tea each day, pre-dinner drinks and canapes each night (AUD$2200); (2) economy flights from the winner’s nearest capital city (in Australia or New Zealand) to the value of AUD$2,000; and (3) AUD$500 spending money (the “Prize”). The Prize will be awarded to the winner only. For the avoidance of doubt, the winner and their friend do not each receive a Prize.
9. The Prize is subject to blackout dates from 15 December 2018 to 15 March 2019; cannot be taken over long weekends public holidays, school holidays; and is subject to availability. The Prize must be taken by 19 June 2019. All other ancilliary costs (including but not limited to passport costs, insurances, transfers, visas, meals, internet access, phone calls and any other costs) not specified in this clause are the sole responsibility of the winner and their friend. It is recommended that the winner and their friend each carefully review the terms and conditions of the travel insurance policy included in the Prize to determine if policy coverage, limits and deductibles are acceptable to them.
10. The Prize must be accepted as awarded and is not transferable or redeemable for cash. Any unused portions or elements of the Prize are forfeited. The accommodation voucher must be redeemed on arrival. Lost, stolen or damaged vouchers will not be replaced or refunded.
Where the winner or their friend is an Australian resident, they must each hold a valid passport (with no less than 6 months remaining validity from the date of their return flight to Australia) to claim the Prize and generally be fit to travel. Further information about international travel to New Zealand is available at smarttraveller.gov.au.
12. The total Prize pool value is up to AUD$4,700, depending on the place of residence of the winner. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in the Prize value. If any element of the Prize not available due to unforeseen circumstances, the Promoter may provide a substitute prize of equal or greater value. The Prize will be distributed to the winner within 1 month after the draw date.
13. If the Prize is unclaimed by 10.00am (AEST) on 1 August, 2018, a further draw will take place at random to select a replacement winner. The draw will take place 576 Swan Street, Burnley VIC 3121 on 2 August 2018 at 10.00am (AEST). The replacement winner will be notified by email on or around that date. The replacement winner must claim the Prize by responding to the Promoter via email by 16 August 2018. The winner’s name will also be published on the Forever New Website on 2 August 2018.
14. This Promotion may be promoted through third party websites, like Facebook. Entrants must at all times comply with the terms of service for those third party websites when using them to participate in this Promotion. This Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, those third party websites.
15. Any attempt to enter multiple email addresses or pen names, or any use of robotic, automatic, programmed or any other entry methods not authorized by these terms and conditions is not permitted. All entries become the property of the Promoter. Entries that are incomplete, illegible, damaged, contain incorrect information or do not comply with these terms and conditions will be disqualified. Entrants who provide incorrect, incomplete, incomprehensible or fraudulent information or whom do not comply with any of these terms and conditions are not eligible to participate in this Competition. The Promoter reserves the right to request, appropriate photo identification to confirm entrants’ eligibility to enter this Competition and claim a prize, before issuing a prize and may deem the entry invalid.
16. The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies and third party websites specified in clause 14 are not liable for any problems or technical failure including any internet, telecommunication or website technical problems or any damage to computers in relation to this Competition. If for any reason this Competition is not capable of running as planned due to any technical problems the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to cancel, postpone, or amend this Competition (subject to any directions issued by a regulatory authority).
17. The Promoter as well as its associated agencies and companies and third party websites specified in clause 14 are not liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect or consequential loss), damage, personal injury or death which is suffered or sustained (including but not limited to that arising from any person's negligence) in connection with the Prize or use of the Prize. This excludes any liability that cannot be excluded by law (in which case that liability is limited to the minimum permitted by law). To the maximum extent permitted by the law, entrants release the Promoter and its associated agencies, companies and Facebook from any and all claims that may arise in connection with this Competition.
18. If any of these terms and conditions are held to be invalid or unenforceable in whole or in part, that part shall be severed from the remainder of the provisions and the validity of the other provisions and the remainder of the provision in question shall not be affected.
20. The Promoter is Forever New Clothing Pty Ltd ABN 11 118 100 100 of Level 4, Building 8, 576 Swan Street, Richmond, Victoria, Australia; and ADTNZ Limited NZBN 9429041735435 c/o PricewaterhouseCoopers Auckland, 188 Quay Street, Auckland Central, Auckland, 1010 New Zealand. Authorised under NSW Permit: LTPS/18/24766 ACT Permit: ACT TP 18/00980