To be eligible to enter, individuals must purchase any two (2) ECLIPSE mints products in one (1) transaction from any Woolworths supermarket or Woolworths Online Shop (excluding Woolworths Petrol) in Australia (that stocks ECLIPSE mints.TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
1. Information on how to enter and details of the prize form part of these Terms and
Conditions. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and
2. Entry is only open to Australian residents aged 18 years or over.
3. Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter, Woolworths Limited
(including but not limited to staff employed at Woolworths supermarkets), Flightgiftcard
(part of Locada B.V.) and agencies associated with this promotion (including but not
limited to Integer Australia and Prime Focus) are ineligible to enter. Immediate family
means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child
(whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent,
uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
4. Promotion commences at 09:00am on 18/07/2018 and final entries close at 5:00pm
on 07/08/2018 (“Promotional Period”). Promotion times are AEST or AEDT, as
applicable in NSW.
5. To be eligible to enter, individuals must purchase any two (2) ECLIPSE® mints
products in one (1) transaction from any Woolworths supermarket or Woolworths
Online Shop (excluding Woolworths Petrol) in Australia (that stocks ECLIPSE® mints
products) during the Promotional Period (“Participating Products”).
6. To enter, entrants must then undertake the following steps during the Promotional
• Visit eclipsemints.com.au
• Follow the prompts to the promotion entry page;;
• Input the requested details including their first and last name, valid email
address, complete postal address, contact phone number and gender;;
• Upload a copy of their purchase receipt, clearly showing that two (2)
Participating Products were purchased in a Woolworths supermarket in
Australia during the Promotional Period and prior to entry;;
• Enter the security Captcha;; and
• Check the boxes confirming that the entrant:
(a) Is an Australian resident aged 18 years or over and that neither
themselves or their family members are an employee of the
Promoter, Woolworths Limited, Flightgiftcard (part of Locada
B.V.), Integer Australia and Prime Focus;;
(b) That their details, as provided, are correct and that they agree
to these Terms and Conditions and the Promoter’s Privacy
(c) Confirm that they agree that they are allowed to enter a
maximum of two (2) entries each day and that each entry they
submit must relate to a purchase of two (2) packets of
ECLIPSE® mints in a single transaction (for clarity, if submitting
two (2) entries, an entrant must have purchased four (4)
ECLIPSE® mints products (the four (4) ECLIPSE® mints
products could be purchased in one transaction or across two
(2) separate transactions of two (2) ECLIPSE® mints in each)),
and agree that the photo of their receipt for each entry must
clearly show the Woolworths logo, date of purchase, and the line
items for the purchase of the two (2) ECLIPSE® packs. Entrants
must also agree to keep their receipt(s) up until 27/11/2018,
after the draw for any unclaimed prizes is conducted
(d) Agree that if any of the above requirements are not met, their
entry can be subject to invalidation;;
(e) Confirm that they understand that this promotion is heavily
monitored against fraudulent activity and that they are found to
have submitted fraudulent entries using multiple email
addresses and/or IP addresses and/or multiple residence
addresses of close similarity and/or multiple names of close
similarity, that all of their entries will automatically be deemed
• Submit the fully completed entry form and read the privacy statement
Entrants will be notified instantly online if they are a provisional winner. All valid entries
received from non-winners of a prize will automatically be placed in the 2nd chance
draw for any unclaimed prizes.
7. There will be three (3) prizes available to be won each day of the Promotional Period,
between 09:00am AEST on 18/07/2018 and 5:00pm AEST on 07/08/2018. There will
be a total of sixty-three (63) prizes. The Promoter will use a computer drawing system
to randomly determine three (3) winning times each day of the Promotional Period (the
“Winning Times”). The first entry received on or after each Winning Time on each
day, will be the provisional winner of a prize. If any prize for a particular day is not won
(i.e. there are no entries received on that day on or after a Winning Time), the relevant
prize will be allocated to the 2nd chance draw.
8. If an entrant is deemed a provisional winner in accordance with clause 8 above, they
will receive an instant notification upon submitting their entry (“Provisional Winner”). All
Provisional Winners’ names will be published every Monday and Wednesday, starting
on 23/07/2018 and ending on 08/08/2018 at eclipsemints.com.au. Provisional Winners
will only be confirmed as verified winners upon authentication of their entry (entrants
must have and keep the original receipt for each entry they submit).
9. Each prize is a AU$1,500 Flight Gift Card, redeemable via flightgiftcard.com. Any
ancillary costs associated with redeeming the Flight Gift Card are not included. Any
unused balance of the Flight Gift Card will not be awarded as cash. Redemption of the
Flight Gift Card is subject to any terms and conditions of the issuer including those
specified on the Flight Gift Card and at https://www.flightgiftcard.com/term-
10. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
11. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and
entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and reserves the
right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to
believe has breached any of these Terms and Conditions, tampered with the entry
process or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to
jeopardise fair and proper conduct of the promotion. Errors and omissions may be
accepted at the Promoter's discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its
rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights. The Promoter's legal
rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
12. Incomplete or illegible entries will be deemed invalid.
13. Multiple entries are permitted, subject to the following: (a) each entry must be
submitted separately and in accordance with entry requirements;; (b) a maximum of
two (2) entries per person per day are permitted;; and (c) only one (1) entry is permitted
per two (2) ECLIPSE® mint products (purchased in accordance with clause 6 above).
Entrants found to have submitted fraudulent entries including, without limitation, by
way of multiple email addresses and/or IP and/or multiple residence addresses of close
similarity and/or multiple names of close similarity will be deemed invalid.
14. Limit of two (2) prizes per household applies (excluding SA residents).
15. Entrants must retain their original purchase receipt(s) for all entries as proof of
purchase. Failure to produce the proof of purchase for all entries when requested may,
in the absolute discretion of the Promoter, result in invalidation of ALL of an entrant’s
entries and forfeiture of any right to a prize. Purchase receipt(s) must clearly specify
the store of purchase, Participating Products purchased and that the purchase was
made during the Promotional Period but prior to entry.
16. If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the Promoter reserves the right, in
its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant.
17. Subject to the 2nd chance draw for any unclaimed prizes, if for any reason a winner
does not take a prize, then the prize will be forfeited.
18. If any prize is unavailable, the Promoter, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute
the prize with a prize to the equal value and/or specification, subject to any written
directions from a regulatory authority.
19. Total prize pool value is AUD$94,500. Prizes are not transferable or exchangeable
and cannot be taken as cash.
20. A 2nd chance draw for any unclaimed prizes will take place at 11:00am AEDST on
13/11/2018 at Prime Focus, Level 1, 500 Chapel Street, South Yarra VIC 3141, subject
to any directions from a regulatory authority. Only entries that have not won a prize
already will be entered into the 2nd chance draw. Winners (if any) will be notified in
writing within two (2) business days of the draw and their names will be published
online at eclipsemints.com.au from 15/11/2018.
21. Entrants consent to the Promoter using their name, likeness, image and/or voice in the
event they are a winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in
any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting
this promotion (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured,
distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
22. If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as
reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the
Promoter, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or
fraud, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent
permitted by law: (a) to disqualify any entrant;; or (b) subject to any written directions
from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as
23. Any cost associated with accessing the promotional website is the entrant’s
responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used. The use of any
automated entry software or any other mechanical or electronic means that allows an
entrant to automatically enter repeatedly is prohibited and will render all entries
submitted by that entrant invalid.
24. Quality control errors will not invalidate an otherwise valid prize claim. Unless
otherwise due to fraud or ineligibility under these Terms and Conditions, all prize claims
in excess of the advertised prize pool will be honoured. Any prizes that are part of the
advertised total prize pool, that remain un-won, will be awarded in the 2nd chance draw
for any unclaimed prizes. Online instant win game materials are void if stolen, forged,
mutilated or tampered with in any way.
25. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit,
exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under
the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under the
ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the States and Territories of Australia
(“Non-Excludable Guarantees”). Except for any liability that cannot by law be
excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its
respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence),
for any personal injury;; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity);; whether
direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion.
26. Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable
Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is
not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal
injury;; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity);; whether direct, indirect,
special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or
equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control);; (b) any theft,
unauthorised access or third party interference;; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late,
lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the
Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter;; (d) any
variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions;; (e) any tax liability
incurred by a winner or entrant;; or (f) use or redemption of a prize.
27. The Promoter may collect your personal information directly or through its agents or
contractors. The Promoter will use your personal information to conduct the
competition. If the Promoter does not collect the personal information as requested in
the entry form, you may not be able to submit a valid entry into this competition. The
Promoter may disclose your personal information to its related companies, agents and
contractors to assist in conducting this competition, communicating with you or storing
data. This may include disclosures to organisations outside Australia including in
places such as Hong Kong, Singapore and the US. If you have marked the “opt-in” box
on the entry form, you consent to the Promoter keeping your personal information on
its database to use for future marketing purposes, including contacting you by
australia-en) includes information
(i) how to seek access to the personal information the Promoter holds about you
and seek correction of the information;; and
(ii) how to complain about a privacy breach and how the Promoter will deal with
such a complaint.
If you have any questions, please use the online contact form or the other contact
details on the Promoter's Contact Page.
28. The Promoter is Mars Australia Pty Ltd t/as Mars Wrigley Confectionery (ABN 48 008
454 313) of Tower 2, Collins Square, 727 Collins Street, Docklands, Melbourne VIC
NSW Permit No. LTPS/18/23560, ACT Permit No. TP18/00725, SA Permit No.