Australian Competitions Now with Compfolio!
Comping Club HomeHelpCalendarRegisterLoginCompingclubHelp
   Friday 29 March 2024, 09:51:35 pm   
Welcome to Australia's favourite competition website

We currently have 1,644 comps and freebies worth over $24,225,718.94 listed

That's over twenty four million, two hundred and twenty five thousand, seven hundred and eighteen dollars worth of
holidays, cars, boats, cash, computers, kitchens, home furnishings and other prizes to be given away!

Australia's most popular competition website

Compingclub

Compingclub
Compingclub
1014530 Total Posts (444363 Searchable Posts) in 296768 Topics by 41485 Members
Latest Member: xello1
Comping Club  Australian Competitions Club
|-Comping Club  Expired
| |-Comping Club  Closed Competitions
| | |-Comping Club  Win VIP Trip To Airlie Beach Music Festival/Listen To Power100 - Townsville

Prizes you can win
 Category   • Entertainment 
Prizes may include Movie & Concert Tickets, Prize Packs, Passes, Cds, DVDs ...
Pages: 1 
Print
Author Topic: Win VIP Trip To Airlie Beach Music Festival/Listen To Power100 - Townsville  (Read 142 times)  (Replies 0 posts)
oldfellow
Global Moderator
Comp Guru

Recent Activity
100%

Top Poster

Aquarius
Aquarius

« : Monday 23 July 2018, 05:27:25 am »
Go Up

https://www.power100.com.au/win/143639-power100-s-a-z-of-rock

This year POWER100 have already given you our hottest ROCK 1000 tracks, and now we’re back with another ROCKIN’ music feature, with our POWER100 A – Z of ROCK. From 9 til' 6 each weekday, we will be showcasing the biggest and baddest ROCK SONGS from the start of the alphabet to the end of the alphabet. Keep an ear out for our winning song and be the first caller through to be shortlisted for our major prize: A VIP TRIP FOR TWO TO THE AIRLIE BEACH MUSIC FESTIVAL + FUEL TO GET YOU THERE!!

POWER100's A - Z of Rock Winning Songs  Monday 23rd July 9am Absolute Begginners - David Bowie 10am All Star - Smash Mouth 11am American Idiot - Greenday 12pm April Sun In Cuba - Dragon 1pm Bad To The Bone - George Thorogood 2pm Beast Of Burden - Rolling Stones 3pm Black Betty - Ram Jam 4pm Blinded By The Light - Manfred Man

Tuesday 24th July 9am Break On Through - The Doors 10am Burn For You - INXS 11am Can't Stop - Red Hot Chilli Peppers 12pm China Grove - Doobie Brothers 1pm Come Out To Play - Offspring 2pm Cover Me - Bruce Springsteen 3pm Dancing On The Jetty - INXS 4pm Desire - U2

Wednesday 25th July 9am Don't Go Now - Ratcat 10am Downhearted - Australian Crawl 11am Driving Wheels - Jimmy Barnes 12pm End Of The Line - Travelling Wilburys 1pm Everything About You - Ugly Kid Joe 2pm Fat Bottomed Girls - Queen 3pm Generator - Foo Fighters 4pm Girls On Film - Duran Duran

Thursday 26th July 9am Gold On The Ceiling - Black Keys 10am Hanging By A Moment - Lifehouse 11am Heart Shaped Box - Nirvana 12pm Highway To Hell - ACDC 1pm Horror Movie - Skyhooks 2pm Hysteria - Def Leppard 3pm I Got You - Split Enz 4pm I Want You Back - Hoodoo Gurus

Friday 27th July 9am I'll Sleep When I'm Dead - Bon Jovi 10am Instant Karma - John Lennon 11am Jack & Dianne - John Mellencamp 12pm Johnny & Mary - Robert Palmer 1pm Khe Sahn - Cold Chisel 2pm Lanterns - Birds Of Tokyo 3pm Let's Get Rocked - Def Leppard 4pm Little Lies - Fleetwood Mac

Monday 30th July 9am Lola - Kinks 10am Love Is A Drug - Eskimo Joe 11am Magic Man - Heart 12pm Money - Pink Floyd 1pm Mustang Sally - The Commitments 2pm Mystify Me - INXS 3pm No Surprise - Daughtry 4pm Once In A Lifetime - Talking Heads

Tuesday 31st July 9am Overkill - Men At Work 10am Pick You Up - Powderfinger 11am Pretty Fly For A White Guy - Offspring 12pm Pump It Up - Elvis Costello 1pm Real World - Matchbox 20 2pm Road To Nowhere - Talking Heads 3pm Rockin The Suburbs - Ben Folds 4pm Rush - Big Audio Dynamite

Wednesday 1st Aug 9am Say Amen - Panic At The Disco 10am Sex On The Radio - Good Charlotte 11am Shine Like It Does - INXS 12pm Simply Irresistable - Robert Palmer 1pm Smooth Criminal - Alien Ant Farm 2pm Something For The Pain - Bon Jovi 3pm Steam - Peter Gabriel 4pm Stupid Girl - Garbage

Thursday 2nd Aug 9am Take It Easy - Eagles 10am The Boys Are Back In Town - Thin Lizzy 11am The Impression That I Get - Mighty Mighty Bosstones 12pm The Old Man Down The Joad - John Foggerty 1pm These Days - Powderfinger 2pm To Be A Lover - Billy Idol 3pm Tubthumping - Chumbawamba 4pm Undisclosed Desires - Muse

Fri 3rd Aug 9am Walking On The Moon - The Police 10am Weir - Killing Heidi 11am What's My Scene - Hoodoo Gurus 12pm Whip It - Devo 1pm Who's That Girl - Eurythmics 2pm Women In Uniform - Skyhooks 3pm You Might Think - The Cars 4pm Young Turks - Rod Stewart Airlie Beach Music Festival November 9th - 11th Prize nontransferrable or redeemable for cash. Prize can not be exchanged, if you can not attend on these dates, you will forfeit the prize.

Source: https://www.power100.com.au/win/143639-power100-s-a-z-of-rock
Win
© POWER100 Townsville
Go for it, give it a tweet!             

Pages: 1    Go Up
Print

Go Up

Jump to:  

CompFolio ™ marks and indicators:
Entered   Not Interested   Not Won   Prize Received
Revisit   Won Waiting For Prize   Remove Mark

Australian Competitions Club | Powered by SMF Deluxe.
© 2001-2005, Lewis Media. All Rights Reserved.
Compingclub ™ © Australian Competitions Club
Page created in 0.0109 seconds with 8 queries.
Friday 29 March 2024, 09:51:35 pm from 54.196.114.118