Australian Competitions Now with Compfolio!
Comping Club HomeHelpCalendarRegisterLoginCompingclubHelp
   Friday 19 April 2024, 10:48:20 am   
Welcome to Australia's favourite competition website

We currently have 1,656 comps and freebies worth over $29,853,322.44 listed

That's over twenty nine million, eight hundred and fifty three thousand, three hundred and twenty two dollars worth of
holidays, cars, boats, cash, computers, kitchens, home furnishings and other prizes to be given away!

Australia's most popular competition website

Compingclub

Compingclub
Compingclub
1015633 Total Posts (445466 Searchable Posts) in 297832 Topics by 41494 Members
Latest Member: Stef15
Comping Club  Australian Competitions Club
|-Comping Club  Expired
| |-Comping Club  Closed Competitions
| | |-Comping Club  Win $200/Chocolate Chilli Sundae Eating Comp 12/8/Choc Winterfest Latrobe/TAS
Entry Details
  • Win $200 Cash     Closing Date: Sunday 12 August 2018

Prizes you can win
 Category   • Cash & Vouchers 
Prizes may include Cash, Vouchers, Subscriptions, Gift Cards etc ...
Pages: 1 
Print
Author Topic: Win $200/Chocolate Chilli Sundae Eating Comp 12/8/Choc Winterfest Latrobe/TAS  (Read 104 times)  (Replies 0 posts)
oldfellow
Global Moderator
Comp Guru

Recent Activity
100%

Top Poster

Aquarius
Aquarius

« : Tuesday 31 July 2018, 11:08:08 am »
Go Up

https://www.chocolatewinterfest.com.au/taking-part/

CHOCOLATE CHILLI SUNDAE EATING COMPETITION
How quickly can you consume a Chocolate Chill Sundae?  You must eat it with a spoon and have the least spillage.

Participant cost $10 per person capped at 20 participants.  Winner takes all - $200.

Registration closes at 12 noon on Sunday, 12 August but don't leave it to the last minute or you may just miss out!

Chocolate Chilli Sundae Eating Competition
Contest rules
• The object of the competition is to consume the supplied Chocolate Chilli Sundae in the quickest time using the
supplied spoon and with the least spillage.
• All entrants must be 16 years of age or over.
• Entries will be limited to the first 20 registered entrants.
• All contestants must be registered with the Thai Imperial Restaurant and have paid the entry fee of $10 per by
12 noon on Sunday, 12 August.
• All confirmed contestants must be checked in at The Thai Imperial restaurant within the Australian Axemans
Hall of Fame, River Road, Latrobe by 1.45pm on Sunday, 12 August.
• The competition will commence at 2.00pm on Sunday, 12 August.
• Drinking the sundae or otherwise consuming without using the spoon is not permitted.
• Contestants will wait for the signal to start and a stopwatch will be used.
• Contestants must not touch the Chocolate Chilli Sundae until the start signal.
• To be declared the winner, the contestant must consume all their sundae in the quickest time and with the least
spillage and show an empty mouth to the judges.
• If you vomit, you will be disqualified and must clean up after yourself!
• If a tie occurs, a tie-breaker will take place.
• The judges will determine the winner of the contest, not the participants, with the judges’ decision final.
• Any contestant caught breaking any of the above rules will be disqualified.
Waiver
I know that eating Chocolate Chilli Sundaes quickly is hazardous and an uncomfortable activity. I should not enter and eat
unless I am medically capable and properly trained. I realise that this is in good fun and possibly bad taste, but I agree to
be a good sport. I agree to abide by any decision of the competition and all the contest rules. I assume all risks associated
with eating in this type of event including but not limited to indigestion, that stuffed feeling, brain freeze, contact with
other contestants, and a general dislike for sundaes after I am done, and all such risks being known and appreciated by me.
Having read this waiver and knowing these facts and in consideration of you accepting my entry, I, for myself and anyone
entitled to act on my behalf, waive and release The Thai Imperial, Chocolate Winterfest, Latrobe and Latrobe Council, their
representatives, sponsors, and their successors from all claims of liabilities of any kind arising out of my participation in
this event.
Registration form
Go for it, give it a tweet!             

Pages: 1    Go Up
Print

Go Up

Jump to:  

CompFolio ™ marks and indicators:
Entered   Not Interested   Not Won   Prize Received
Revisit   Won Waiting For Prize   Remove Mark

Australian Competitions Club | Powered by SMF Deluxe.
© 2001-2005, Lewis Media. All Rights Reserved.
Compingclub ™ © Australian Competitions Club
Page created in 0.0453 seconds with 8 queries.
Friday 19 April 2024, 10:48:20 am from 18.119.143.4