Are you prepared to explore? Gather your tribe... Australian Survivor and Holden are giving you the chance to win the new Holden Commodore Tourer Calais-V. Imagine packing your tribe into the ultimate family vehicle, equipped with the power to explore, from the beach to the highest mountain peak.
The all-wheel drive Calais Tourer is the car designed for the drivers of life, making journeys a lot easier, a lot safer, and bursting with possibilities. From Apple Carplay and Android Auto infotainment to Advanced Active safety technology, the Calais Tourer is packed with the very latest innovations that make it a joy to drive. Prepare to Explore..
For more chances to win, keep watching Australian Survivor 7.30 on TEN and you could be driving away in a new Holden Commodore Tourer.https://tenplay.com.au/channel-ten/australian-survivor/competitions/holden-tourerTERMS AND CONDITIONS:
1. Information on how to enter forms part of the terms of entry. Entry into the Survivor Holden
Competition (ďCompetitionĒ) is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
Eligibility to Enter
2. Entry is open to all residents of Australia aged 18 years and over. However, employees and the
immediate families of Network Ten Pty Limited (the ďPromoterĒ) and their associated agencies
and companies or any organisation or individual associated with the provision of the prize(s) are
not eligible to enter. Entrant must be residing in Australia at the time of entry, or their entry
may be deemed invalid.
3. The competition commences on Sunday 6 August 2017 at 09:00 AEST and closes on Sunday 27
August 2017 at 23:59 AEST (ďCompetition PeriodĒ).
4. The Competition will be advertised on, but not limited to, Network TEN, www.tenplay.com.au
How to Enter
5. To participate in the Competition entrants must:
a. Watch the broadcast of Australian Survivor on Network TEN and obtain the daily code
b. Log on to tenplay.com.au and register their details including (but not limited to) the code
word, name, address, phone number, email address, gender and date of birth, to become
a TENPlay member.
6. It is free to become a TENPlay member, however, the cost of accessing the promotional website
is dependent on the entrantís individual service provider. These Terms and Conditions apply in
conjunction with the TEN Members rules.
7. Incomprehensible and incomplete entries will be deemed invalid.
8. A limit of one online entry per day per TENPlay member applies.
9. Entrants who have won a prize in any Network Ten competition in the past 12 months are not
eligible to win a prize in this competition.
10. Code words will be announced during the broadcast of Australian Survivor daily, currently
scheduled to air each day at 19:30 local time, from Sunday 6 August 2017 to Sunday 27 August
2018 inclusive. Each code word is valid until the next code word is announced. The last code
word announced will be valid until the competition closes on Sunday 27 August 2018 at 23:59
11. If for any reason during the Competition Period any Australian Survivor episodes do not go to
air and the promotional code word is not displayed during any Australian Survivor episode or
replacement program, the promotional code word may be made available on the Channel Ten
Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/channelten
at a time to be determined by the
Promoter, in its sole discretion.
12. Entries will only be considered valid if the correct code word has been provided for the
corresponding broadcast period. Any entry submitted with a code word that has expired, due to
a new code word being announced, will be deemed invalid.
13. Entries must be received by Sunday 27 August 2018 at 23:59 AEST to be included in the Prize
Draw. Each valid entry received over the duration of the Competition Period will be entered
into the Prize Draw.
14. The time of entry will in each case be the time the online entry is received by the Promoterís
database. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any late, lost or misdirected entries due
to technical disruptions, network congestion or for any other reason.
15. The account holder is responsible for any activity and/or entries that have been submitted using
their device (E.g. Phone, computer, tablet etc). It is the account holderís sole responsibility to
control any and all access to their device. The Promoter, and Mercury Mobility Pty Ltd, will not
be responsible for any loss, damage or costs incurred as a result of failure to comply with this.
Entrants must not use anotherís device without express permission from the account holder.
16. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants
(including an entrantís identity, age and place of residence) and to disqualify any entrant who
submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or who tampers
with the entry process. Error and omissions will be accepted at the Promoterís discretion.
Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of
17. In consideration of the Promoter awarding the prize to the winner, the winner hereby permits
the winnerís image and/or voice, as recorded, photographed or filmed during the winnerís
participation in the prize to appear in connection with Network TEN or the advertising or
marketing thereof, in any media whatsoever through the world and the winner will not be
entitled to any fee for such use.
18. The Prize Draw will be held on Monday 28 August 2018'at 10:00 AEST at Mercury Mobility Pty
Ltd, Level 1, 16 Anster Street, Adelaide SA 5000.
19. The Major Prize Winner will be notified by a phone call within two (2) days of the draw and in
writing and the winnerís details will be published on the TENPlay website at tenplay.com.au
from Tuesday 29 August 2017.
20. An entry that is made on behalf of an entrant by a third party will be invalid.
21. If required, an unclaimed prize draw will take place at Mercury Mobility Pty Ltd, Level 1, 16
Anster Street, Adelaide, South Australia 5000 on Tuesday 28 November 2018 at 10:00 AEDT.
The unclaimed prize winner will be notified of their prize by phone, in writing and winnerís
details will be published on the TENPlay website at tenplay.com.au from Wednesday 29
22. There will be one (1) Major Prize Winner drawn from all entries received (Online) who will win
the following prize package:
Number Prize Details AUD Value
1 x Major
Holden Trailblazer LTZ (Automatic transmission)
Max on road costs
TOTAL PRIZE VALUE - AUD $59,356.00
23. The total Prize Pool is valued at $59,356.00 (including GST). The Promoter accepts no
responsibility for change in prize value between now the ultimate prize redemption date.
24. Any ancillary costs associated with redeeming the prize/s are not included. These are the
responsibility of the winner.
25. All prizes are non-transferrable. No cash alternative is available for any prize. Prizes must be
taken as offered. Any prize, unused portion of any prize, or portion of the prize Winner is not
entitled to, are not exchangeable or cannot be redeemed as cash. Prizes cannot be used in
conjunction with any other special offer. Prize values are in Australian dollars. The Promoter
accepts no responsibility for any variation in the prize values. Prize winners are advised that tax
implications may arise from their prize winnings and they should seek independent financial
advice prior to acceptance of their prize.
26. In acceptance of the prize, the Winner acknowledges that they may incur ongoing costs
associated with the prize which are the entire responsibility of the winner.
27. Prize value includes all on road costs, and comes with vehicle registration.
28. The Promoter and Prize Supplier take no responsibility for petrol, comprehensive insurance,
health, transport, body, paint or mechanical damage, or any other costs or damages, from the
date of prize delivery. Additional options/accessories and all ancillary costs are the
responsibility of the winner. Unless expressly stated, all other expenses become the
responsibility of the winner.
29. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for the condition of the Major Prize Vehicle once
dispatched to the winner. The Major Prize Vehicle comes with Compulsory Third Party
Insurance only and the winner of the Major Prize Vehicle will be responsible for obtaining any
additional insurance at their own cost.
30. If the prize winner does not hold a current Australian Driverís Licence the prize will be awarded
to an adult nominated by the winner, who holds an Australian Driverís Licence, on behalf of the
winner. The winner may be required to sign a prize transfer Ė legal release to formalise the
31. The model and transmission of the Major Prize (as specified in clause 22) cannot be changed,
and must be accepted in standard form. The winner can provide a colour preference for the
Major Prize, and all reasonable efforts will be used by The Promoter to provide the winner the
Major Prize in that colour preference. However, the winner acknowledges and accepts that
vehicle stock availability may preclude The Promoter in delivering of a Major Prize in their
32. All reasonable efforts will be undertaken to make the Major Prize available for collection by the
Major Prize Winner at the nearest authorised Holden dealer to the Major Prize Winnerís
residential address within 28 days of the Major Prize Winner being determined, or such other
time as agreed in writing between the Major Prize Winner and The Promoter in the event there
are issues with vehicle stock availability.
33. The Prize Winner will must make their own way to the authorised Holden Dealer that is
determined to be nearest, and costs associated with travel to and or from the dealership are to
be borne by the Prize Winner.
34. It is a condition of accepting the Prize that the Major Prize Winner agrees to abide by these
terms and conditions, and the terms and conditions stipulated by Holden which can be found athttps://www.holden.com.au/privacypolicy
35. If the prize is unavailable, for whatever reason, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute
the prize for a prize of equal or greater value, subject to any directions given under State
36. The Promoter is neither responsible nor liable for any damaged, delayed or lost in transit in the
delivery of the prize/s.
37. The Promoterís decision is final and the Promoter will not enter into correspondence regarding
the Competition result.
38. It is a condition of accepting the prize that the winner must comply with all the conditions of
use of the prize and the prize supplierís requirements.
39. In the event that for any reason whatsoever a winner does not take an element of the prize at
the time stipulated by the Promoter then that element of the prize will be forfeited by the
winner and cash will not be awarded in lieu of that element of the prize.
40. Personal information about all prize winners will be shared with the prize provider, and their
agents, to the extent necessary for prizes to be delivered to the prize winners.
41. If the Major Prize winner does not provide proof of meeting the age restriction and other valid
entry requirements, the Major Prize will be forfeited in full, and the winner will have no further
claim. A re-draw will be held to award the Major Prize to a valid entrant.
42. Prizes will be awarded to the person named in their contestant entry. Should an entrantís
contact details change during the Competition Period it is the entrantís responsibility to notify
the Promoter. A request to access or modify any information provided in an entry should be
directed to the Promoter.
43. It is a condition of accepting the prize the winner may be required to sign a legal release in a
form determined by the promoter in its absolute discretion.
44. Should the Major Prize Winner not meet any of the criteria stated in these terms and conditions
to be a valid winner they will forfeit all rights to the Major Prize, and a redraw will take place to
reallocate the Major Prize to a valid winner.
45. By accepting the prize, the winner agrees to participate in and co-operate as required with all
reasonable media editorial requests relating to the prize, including but not limited to, being
interviewed and photographed, filmed and/or chaperoned throughout the duration of the
46. If for any reason this Competition is not capable of running as planned, including due to
infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical
failures or any causes beyond the control of the Promoter, which corrupt or affect the
administration, security, fairness or integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, the Promoter
reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry
process, take any action that may be available, and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the
Competition, subject to government legislation.
47. If your entry is selected as a winning entry, validation of your circumstances, the validity of your
entry will be undertaken by the Promoter. Method of validation (without limitation) will be
determined by the Promoter at its complete discretion. If the winning entry is deemed to be a
winner, the winner will be notified as per the terms and conditions herein. In the event that the
Promoter requests the entrant to sign any legal documents relating to the verification of their
medical circumstance, the legal documents will take the form determined by the Promoter. It is
a condition of accepting the prize the winner signs any such legal documentation.
48. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude
or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and
Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer
protection laws in the State and Territories of Australia (ďNon-Excludable GuaranteesĒ). Except
for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the
Promoters (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability
(including negligence), for any personal injury; or loss or damage (including loss of opportunity);
whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion and:
(a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoterís
control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference: (c) any entry or prize
claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by
the Promoters)due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any
variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability
incurred by a winner or entrant; or (f) use of the prize.
49. If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as
reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoters, the
Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law: (a) to
disqualify any entrant; or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to
modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate, subject to government
50. All entries become the property of the Promoter. The Promoter collects personal information
about you to enable you to participate in this promotion but no further use of this information
will be made without prior consent.
51. The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including
but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for any personal injury suffered or sustained
in connection with any prize/s except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law. The
Promoter is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, either caused by the
phone user or for any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilised in this
Competition, or for any technical error, or any combination thereof that may occur in the
course of the administration of this Competition including any omission, interruption, deletion,
defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line or telephone, mobile or
satellite network failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to or alteration of entries.
52. Your personal information will be collected by The Promoter as a result of entering this
Competition. You consent to The Promoter using your personal information for the purpose of
conducting and promoting this Competition (including but not limited to determining and
notifying the winner and prize fulfilment), and for future marketing and promotional purposes.
You acknowledge and accept that The Promoter may disclose your personal information to its
dealers, its related companies (locally and overseas) and third parties including, without
limitation, Mercury Mobility Pty Ltd and Multichannel Network Pty Ltd. Your personal
information may be disclosed to State and Territory lottery departments and winnersí names
published as required under the relevant lottery legislation. For purposes of public statements
and advertisements The Promoter will only publish the winnerís surname, initial and State. A
request to access, update or correct any information should be directed to the Promoter. If you
are not willing for this to occur you cannot participate in the promotion. The Promotorís privacy
policy (available at www.holden.com.au/privacypolicy
) states how you can seek to access or
correct any personal information The Promoter holds about you, how to complain about a
privacy breach by Holden and how Holden will deal with a privacy complaint. . You can contact
Holden on 1800 033 349 or at email@example.com
53. The Promoter is bound by the Australian Privacy Principles (APPs) in the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth)
and by entering the Competition, you (the entrant) are taken to consent to Network Ten PtyLtd.