Australian Competitions Now with Compfolio!
Comping Club HomeHelpCalendarRegisterLoginCompingclubHelp
   Saturday 30 March 2024, 01:57:15 am   
Welcome to Australia's favourite competition website

We currently have 1,630 comps and freebies worth over $25,021,571.89 listed

That's over twenty five million, twenty one thousand, five hundred and seventy one dollars worth of
holidays, cars, boats, cash, computers, kitchens, home furnishings and other prizes to be given away!

Australia's most popular competition website

Compingclub

Compingclub
Compingclub
1014546 Total Posts (444379 Searchable Posts) in 296783 Topics by 41485 Members
Latest Member: xello1
Comping Club  Australian Competitions Club
|-Comping Club  Expired
| |-Comping Club  Closed Competitions
| | |-Comping Club  Win 1/100 family passes to Royal Adelaide Show -FB - SA only
Entry Details
  • Royal Adelaide Show tix SA.     Closing Date: Wednesday 15 August 2018

Prizes you can win
 Category   • Entertainment 
Prizes may include Movie & Concert Tickets, Prize Packs, Passes, Cds, DVDs ...
Pages: 1 
Print
Author Topic: Win 1/100 family passes to Royal Adelaide Show -FB - SA only  (Read 141 times)  (Replies 1 posts)
culturebird
Global Moderator
Comp Guru

Recent Activity
100%

Top Poster

« : Tuesday 07 August 2018, 09:11:39 pm »
Go Up

I’m shouting 100 SA families to the show for FREE!!

SOME KIDS HAVE NEVER BEEN INVITED TO A BIRTHDAY PARTY. It’s so sad... So I'm going to do something about it!

Some mothers dream of the day that their child brings home a birthday invitation from school but it never happens. When I learnt this two years ago, I decided to turn my own birthday party into a party just for this special group and it went off!!!

Sooo this years my 40th and I’m doing it again! I’m going to have the BIGGEST PARTY EVER inviting 100 kids and their families to join me at theRoyal Adelaide Showw on Saturday 8th September from 7am. YUP I've lined up 100 family passes to the show to have this party!!

I’ve organised show entry for 100 special families and I'll be there to shout them all a free breakfast, entertainment, birthday cake and a showbag & ride voucher. It's gonna be an epic day!!!

One lady at my last party told me the story of her sister with Down's Syndrome who is now 35. When she was a child no one ever invited her to a party. When she was turning ten she wanted to have a birthday party and she chose to invite every single person in the class. How kind is that. They were all ready on the day of the birthday party. Cake, decorations, party games. She was all dressed up for her tenth birthday. And nobody rocked up. Not one of them.

This story killed me. As I was told of it I thought how terrible is that. Not just for the girl but the parents and her sister. Just beyond sad. So I’m doing something for kids like her.

I’m not interested in the reason why the child’s been excluded. I just want them all to feel included.
To register your interest click on the link in the comments section.

COMP CLOSES 15 AUGUST AT 8PM . GOOD LUCK!!!

https://www.facebook.com/southaussiewithcosi/photos/a.605201289536571.1073741825.188023234587714/1940650202658333/
Go for it, give it a tweet!             

oldfellow
Global Moderator
Comp Guru

Recent Activity
100%

Top Poster

Aquarius
Aquarius

« Reply #1 : Monday 13 August 2018, 11:56:45 am »
Go Up

https://www.facebook.com/southaussiewithcosi/

South Aussie with Cosi

I’m shouting 100 SA families to the show for FREE!!

SOME KIDS HAVE NEVER BEEN INVITED TO A BIRTHDAY PARTY. It’s so sad... So I'm going to do something about it!

Some mothers dream of the day that their child brings home a birthday invitation from school but it never happens. When I learnt this two years ago, I decided to turn my own birthday party into a party just for this special group and it went off!!!

Sooo this years my 40th and I’m doing it again! I’m going to have the BIGGEST PARTY EVER inviting 100 kids and their families to join me at theRoyal Adelaide Showw on Saturday 8th September from 7am. YUP I've lined up 100 family passes to the show to have this party!!

I’ve organised show entry for 100 special families and I'll be there to shout them all a free breakfast, entertainment, birthday cake and a showbag & ride voucher. It's gonna be an epic day!!!

One lady at my last party told me the story of her sister with Down's Syndrome who is now 35. When she was a child no one ever invited her to a party. When she was turning ten she wanted to have a birthday party and she chose to invite every single person in the class. How kind is that. They were all ready on the day of the birthday party. Cake, decorations, party games. She was all dressed up for her tenth birthday. And nobody rocked up. Not one of them.

This story killed me. As I was told of it I thought how terrible is that. Not just for the girl but the parents and her sister. Just beyond sad. So I’m doing something for kids like her.

I’m not interested in the reason why the child’s been excluded. I just want them all to feel included.
To register your interest click on the link in the comments section.

COMP CLOSES 15 AUGUST AT 8PM . GOOD LUCK!!!

Family (2 adults + 2 children OR 1 adult + 3 children)

$58.00
Go for it, give it a tweet!             

Pages: 1    Go Up
Print

Go Up

Jump to:  

CompFolio ™ marks and indicators:
Entered   Not Interested   Not Won   Prize Received
Revisit   Won Waiting For Prize   Remove Mark

Australian Competitions Club | Powered by SMF Deluxe.
© 2001-2005, Lewis Media. All Rights Reserved.
Compingclub ™ © Australian Competitions Club
Page created in 0.0141 seconds with 8 queries.
Saturday 30 March 2024, 01:57:15 am from 18.232.113.65