Who would you bring with you on this trip and why?https://www.jbhifi.com.au/features/games/red-dead-redemption-ii/
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
Entrants may enter the Competition more than once, subject to each entry being submitted separately with a different receipt number.
Entries must not be insulting or otherwise objectionable or infringe any law or intellectual property right (including copyright) or otherwise breach these terms and conditions, and the Promoter reserves the rights to disqualify any entrant who submits an entry of the kind described in this clause.
All entries shall be and remain the property of the Promoter and may be used in future commercial and marketing exercises.
5.HOW TO WIN
Each entry will be individually judged based on the most original and creative entry, and the entrant with the most original and creative entry will determine the prize Winner. The decision of the judges (to be nominated by the Promoter in its discretion) is final and the Promoter will not enter into any negotiations regarding the Competition result.
The judging of all valid entries submitted between 30 July 2018 at 9.00am (AEST) and 9 November 2018 at 9.00pm (AEST) (“the Competition Period”) will be judged in a period between 12 November 2018 and 16 November 2018 (“the Judging Period”). One winner will be determined.
The Winner will be notified by email on 23 November 2018 An announcement of the Winner will be made available on the https://www.jbhifi.com.au/features/general/competitions/
website from 23 November 2018
The Winner will win a prize package for (2) people, being the Winner and one (1) travelling companion, detailed below:
• One way economy airfares for two people between the winner’s closest Australian state capital city and Las Vegas, USA;
• One way economy airfares for two people from Denver, USA to the winner’s closest Australian state capital city;
• One way airport transfers from airport to accommodation in Las Vegas and accommodation to airport in Denver;
• Ten (10) nights accommodation for two people sharing one room (twin/double share) in the USA (exact accommodation TBC);
• Seven (7) day guided (private) motorbike tour for the winner and one guest (on two motorbikes, one per person or (at winner's request) one motorbike, with Winner’s guest riding pillion) as per an itinerary to be determined by the Promoter, including all fuel.
• Breakfast for two (2) people on all riding days;
• Hosted welcome dinner for two (2) people in Las Vegas;
• Half-Shell Helmet will be provided on loan for Winner and Guest;
• Support vehicle equipped for luggage transport and spare bike and support vehicle driver for
the duration of the riding component of the trip;
• On-Road concierge for the duration of the riding component of the trip;
• All national park entrance fees;
• AU$1,000 spending money (winner only);
• Comprehensive travel Insurance for the winner and their guest (subject to all travellers having no pre-existing medical conditions and being under 59 years of age); and
• All winner management by 33 Degrees including securing liability/publicity release paperwork, all bookings, 24 hr phone support for the winner while travelling.
• The Winner will be required to sign a prize acceptance form including liability and publicity waiver within 6 weeks of being notified as the winner to formally accept the prize.
• Guests will be required to sign a prize acceptance form including liability and publicity waiver before the prize booking can be made.
• Winner must finalise the prize booking within 12 weeks of the judging date and all travel must be completed by 30 September 2019. Winner must book at least 60 days prior to intended travel departure.
The total maximum retail value of the prize pool is A$35,000.00. Prize values are based upon the recommended retail prices as at 25 July 2018 (inclusive of GST) and Promoter accepts no responsibility for any change in prize value between now and the Competition closing date. Promoter reserves the right to request each Winner to provide proof of identity, residency and entry into the Competition in order to claim the prize which will be verified at the discretion of the Promoter.
The Winner (and his/her travelling companion) are responsible for all other expenses including but not limited to ESTA, visas, spending money, meals, drinks transfers (other than transfers to and from airport), laundry charges, drinks, food, activities, incidentals, taxes, fuel surcharges, gratuities, services charges, travel insurance and all other ancillary costs. Travel insurance is compulsory and included as part of the prize (subject to all travellers having no pre-existing medical conditions and being under 59 years of age).
The Winner and his/her companion will be responsible for all necessary travel documents including passports (which must have a minimum of 6 months validity remaining on them upon return to Australia) ESTA, visas etc and the Promoter will not be responsible for any such documentation.
The nominated airline makes no representation as to the safety, conditions or other issues that may exist at the destination of travel
Prize details are correct at 25 July 2018. Should the motorcycle tour needs be cancelled or postponed or not be able to take place due to unforeseen circumstances.
Promoter, the Promoter may at its discretion vary or amend prizes so as to provide reasonable alternative prizes and the Winner agrees that no liability shall attach to the Promoter or parties connected to the Promoter as a result.
The Winner and his/her travelling companion must travel at the same time, must depart from the same capital city and tickets will not be exchanged for another destination.
Prizes are not transferable and cannot be redeemed for cash or other goods or services and cannot be taken in parts. No compensation or alternative travel plans will be arranged should the Prize winner and/ or their guest miss their outbound or return flights or fail to meet any check in requirements for any reason. These costs will be the responsibility and expense of the winner and travel partner. Travel dates can be chosen by the winner (subject to availability) between 1 Apr 2019 and 30 June 2019 or between 1 Aug and 30 Sep 2019. . Availability cannot be guaranteed during Christmas, School holiday and special event periods.
All guests driving the motorbike(s) must hold a current and valid driver’s license from Australia, open class (ie no power restrictions). The accepted license class in Australia is: R (unrestricted).
Both Motorbike riders must be aged 21 years or older and must have adequate riding experience (as determined by the Promoter);
Pillion can be of any age but must meet height restrictions (ie they must be able to reach the passenger foot boards flat footed as per United States law). If a passenger is under 18, they must travel with their parent or legal guardian
Wet weather gear not included but can be bought on the ground by the winner, if required. Jacket, proper eye wear and protective clothing are required when you operate the vehicle.
Guests may bring their own helmet and jacket. It is recommended that all riders wear protective leathers, gloves, denim or leather pants and sturdy boots
If for any reason the Winner does not (or is not able to) claim an element of the prize at the time stipulated by the Promoter then that element of the prize will be forfeited and cash will not be awarded in lieu of that element of the prize.
By accepting the prize the Winner agrees to participate in and co-operate as required with all reasonable media editorial requests relating to the prize including being interviewed, photographed and/or filmed.
Air tickets are available on the regular scheduled services of the airline. Flight itinerary may have to be adjusted depending on the airlines departure city and their current flight schedule.
A credit card imprint or cash deposit may be required from the Winner at check-in to the hotel, for all incidental charges. Once accommodation vouchers are issued they are non-changeable.