Cat Lovers Show Melbourne 2018: win tickets and prize packs
MOVE over dogs! The Cat Lovers Show is ready to pounce on Melbourne at the Royal Exhibition Building, September 8 and 9.
This show promises to celebrate everything cool about cats, so if you are a cat person, this will be purr-fect!
Thinking of adopting a cat? You can find out how to give your new cat the very best home.
Or maybe you need some tips about your beloved pet, talk to the experts on hand with free vet, behaviour or training advice.
Kids and grown-ups alike can get up-close-and-personal with felines of all shapes, sizes and breeds from kittens to adults in the Pat-A-Cat zone.
Melbourneís first cat show promises something for everyone!
For more information catloversshow.com.au
Leader has six family passes and prize packs to give away valued at $372 each. Prize pack includes: a food bundle for your kitten or cat from ROYAL CANINģ; gift pack of cat accessories from Pet Circle and a box of cat themed products from Get Catty.
To enter, fill in the form below. One entry per person, per household. Entries close 9am August 21.
Terms and Conditions ó Leader Community News / Win a family pass and prize pack to the Cat Lovers Show
1. The Promoter is Leader Community News (ABN 34 004 337 446) 1 Chapel Street, Blackburn, VIC 3130. Telephone number +61 3 9875 8297.
2. Information on how to enter and prizes forms part of the terms of entry. Entry into the competition is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
3. If there is any inconsistency between these Terms and Conditions and anything else that refers to this competition, these Terms and Conditions will prevail.
Who can enter
4. Entry is open to all residents of the Leader Community Newspapers distribution area (refer to end of these Terms and Conditions for Leader Distribution Area Suburbs List) except employees and immediate families of the Promoter and their associated companies and agencies. Immediate family includes the following: spouse, ex-spouse, defacto spouse, child or stepchild (whether natural or by adoption), parent, stepparent, grandparent, stepgrandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, stepbrother, stepsister or first cousin.
5. Entrants under 18 years of age must obtain the prior permission of their parent or legal guardian in order to be able to enter. The Promoter may require any such entrantís parent or legal guardian to sign a release at the Promoterís discretion in which the parent or legal guardian accepts responsibility for the acts and forbearances of the winner. The release will include the parent or legal guardianís full name, address and telephone number. Failure to agree to the release and provide these details will invalidate the winnerís entitlement to the prize, subject to State and Territory legislation. If the competition winner is under 18 years of age, the prize will be awarded to the winnerís parent or legal guardian.
6. The Promoter reserves the right to request winners to provide proof of identity, proof of residency at the nominated prize delivery address and/or proof of entry validity or proof of registration ownership in order to claim a prize. Proof of identification, residency and entry considered suitable for verification is at the discretion of the Promoter. In the event that a winner cannot provide suitable proof, the winner will forfeit the prize in whole and no substitute will be offered.
When to enter
7. The competition commences on 13/0818 at 12:05am AEST and concludes on 21/08/18 at 9am AEST AEDT. Entries must be received by the Promoter prior to the competition close date and time.
8. The time of entry will in each case be the time the online entry is received by the Promoterís database, not at the time of transmission by the entrant.
9. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any late, lost or misdirected entries including entries not received by the Promoter or delays in the delivery of entries due to technical disruptions, network congestion or for any other reason. Entries via the internet or computer generation and not attributable to a valid mobile phone account is invalid and will not be accepted.
How to enter
10. Entrants may enter the competition by logging onto the competitions page at leadernews.com.au and registering their details including (but not limited to) full name, address, postcode, telephone number, e-mail address and code word (if required) to complete their entry. The cost of accessing the promotional website will be dependent on the entrantís individual Internet Service Provider.
11. Entrants are required to take full responsibility for the content of their entry and for ensuring that their entry complies with these terms and conditions. For the purposes of these content requirements, ďentry contentĒ includes any content (including text, photos, videos and email messages) that entrants submit, upload, transmit, publish, communicate or use in connection with their entry into the Promotion. Entries must be the entrantís original work. The Promoter reserves the right to verify, or to require the entrant to verify, that the entry is the entrantís original work. If an entry cannot be verified to the Promoterís satisfaction, the entry will be deemed invalid. The Promoter may, in its absolute discretion, edit, modify, delete, remove or take-down any part of an entrantís entry. An entrantís entry must not include:
(a) any image or voice of any other person without that personís express consent. Entrants warrant that if any such content is included, they have obtained the express consent of the relevant person;
(b) any content that contravenes any law, infringes the rights of any person or is potentially insulting, inflammatory, defamatory, obscene, offensive, discriminatory, indecent or otherwise objectionable or inappropriate (which includes, without limitation, any content involving nudity, malice, excessive violence or swearing); and
(c) any literary, dramatic, musical or artistic work, any audio-visual or sound recording, or any other item in which copyright subsists, unless the entrant is entitled to do so. If an entrant has any doubts about whether they have the right to include any content (for example, recorded music) they must not include it. By including any such content in their entry, the entrant warrants that they have the permission of the relevant copyright owner to do so and that this permission allows the Promoter to use the entry in accordance with these terms and conditions.
The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify a winner if Promoter becomes aware that the winner and/or the winnerís entry is of a type described in this clause.
12. Any entry that is made on behalf of an entrant by a third party will be invalid, unless the entrant requires the assistance of a third party to enter due to a disability.
13. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any entrant who tampers with the entry process, who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these terms and conditions or who has, in the opinion of Promoter, engaged in conduct in entering the Promotion which is fraudulent, misleading, deceptive or generally damaging to the goodwill or reputation of the Promotion and/or Promoter. This includes, but not limited, to entrants and households using multiple email addresses, postal addresses, PO Box addresses or SIM cards to register single or multiple purchases.
Number of Entries permitted
14. Only one entry per person. Only one prize will be awarded per household.
Draw and Notification of winner
15. The winner will be the first valid entry submitted in accordance with these terms and conditions that is drawn by Leader Community News by random computer selection at 11am AEST on 21/08/18 at 1 Chapel Street, Blackburn 3130.
16. The Promoterís decision is final and the Promoter will not enter into correspondence regarding the competition result or any other decisions the Promoter makes in connection with the Promotion.
17. The winner/s will be notified by email within two days of the draw. Winner/s of prizes will be published at leadernews.com.au/competitions.
18. Winners must collect prize pack from the Cat Lovers Show.
19. Should an entrantís contact details change during the promotional period, it is the entrantís responsibility to notify the Promoter. A request to access or modify any information provided in an entry should be directed to the Promoter.
Prize on offer
20. Individual prize value is up to $372 (including GST). Total prize pool value is up to $2232 (including GST) as at 01/08/18.
21. Six (6) winners will receive:
One family pass valued at $72 to the Cat Lovers Show on Saturday or Sunday, September 8 and 9, 2018
One prize pack consisting of:
ROYAL CANINģ food bundle valued at up to $100 RRP
Pet Circle gift pack valued at up to $100 RRP
Get Catty! box valued at up to $100 RRP
22. Unless otherwise expressly stated, prize values are based upon the recommended retail prices at the time of first publication of these Terms and Conditions (inclusive of GST). The Promoter accepts no responsibility for change in prize value between now and the ultimate prize redemption date.
23. Independent financial advice should be sought as tax implications may arise as a result of accepting the prize.
24. Prizes cannot be transferred, exchanged or redeemed for cash.
25. It is a condition of accepting the prize that the winner must comply with all the conditions of use of the prize and the prize supplierís requirements. It is the responsibility of the winner to confirm such conditions with the prize supplier or other relevant third parties.
26. It is a condition of accepting the prize that the winner may be required to sign a legal release in a form determined by the Promoter in its absolute discretion. If an entrant under 18 years of age wins a prize then their parent or guardian must sign the legal release referred to in this clause on the minorís behalf.
27. All entrants agree that if they win the prize, they will not, and their companions will not, sell or otherwise provide their story and/or photographs to any media or other organisation, including the internet. Photographs will be allowed only at the discretion of the Promoter.
28. Prize must be taken by Saturday or Sunday, September 8 and 9, 2018
29. In the event a winner does not take the prize by the time stipulated, then the entire prize will be forfeited by the winner and cash will not be awarded in lieu of the prize.
30. Where the prize involves driving, travel or participation in an event, winners or any companions under 18 years of age must be accompanied by their parent or legal guardian at all times.
31. Event tickets are only valid for the date or period specified on the tickets or by the provider, and are subject to any terms and conditions imposed by the provider. Once awarded, the Promoter is not liable for any ticket that has been lost, stolen, forged, damaged or tampered with in any way.
32. The prize is for the specified dates of the event only. If the winner (for whatever reason) is unable to travel or does not take an element of the prize within the time stipulated by the Promoter then the prize will be forfeited and cash will not be awarded in lieu of the prize. The Promoter makes no representations or warranties about the attendance at the event of any individuals or groups involved in the marketing of the event.
Further Terms and Conditions
33. Subject to complying with all relevant State and Territory legislation, the Promoter reserves the right to amend, cancel or suspend this competition if an event beyond the control of the Promoter corrupts or affect the administration security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the competition. The Promoter will disqualify any individual who has tampered with the entry process or any other aspect of this competition.
34. The Promoter and their associated agencies and companies assume no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to, or alteration of entries, and reserves the right to take any action that may be available.
35. If for any reason this competition is not capable of running as planned, including (without limitation) due to infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any causes beyond the control of the Promoter, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion take any action that may be available, and (without limitation) to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the competition, subject to any direction given under State Regulation.
36. Entrants are responsible for any cost associated with accessing the promotional website. Access to that site is dependent on the Internet service provider.
37. Any entrant found to be using any form of software or third party application to enter multiple times (including scripting software) will have all entries invalidated and any claim to any prize will be invalidated. If such an entrant is awarded a prize and then found to have breached this clause, the entrant must immediately return any awarded prize to the Promoter. The Promoter has sole discretion to determine if this clause has been breached by any entrant. The Promoter reserves the right to request whatever documentation it deems necessary to confirm if the entrant has breached this clause. An entrant must provide any requested documentation to the Promoter upon request.
38. An entrant may not use a third party (including online competition entry site) to enter on their behalf, except where the entrant needs to use those services of that third party to enter due to a disability. If the preceding sentence has been breached, the entrant will have all entries invalidated, any claim to any prize will be invalidated and where such an entrant has already been awarded a prize before being found to have breached this clause, the entrant must immediately return any awarded prize to the Promoter. The Promoter has sole discretion to determine if this clause has been breached by any entrant. The Promoter reserves the right to request whatever documentation it deems necessary to confirm if the entrant has breached this clause. An entrant must provide any requested documentation to the Promoter upon request.
39. If the prize is unavailable, for whatever reason, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize for a prize of equal or greater value, subject to State and Territory legislation. It is a condition of accepting the prize that the winner must comply with all the conditions of use of the prize and prize supplierís requirements. Each prize must be taken as stated and no compensation will be payable if a winner is unable to use the prize as stated.
40. The Promoter will make reasonable efforts to deliver prizes to the addresses provided by competition entrants. If a prize is returned to the Promoter because it could not be delivered to the address provided, the Promoter cannot guarantee that it will be able to resend the prize to the prize winner. The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any damage to or delay in transit of prizes.
41. The Promoter reserves the right to redraw the prize if an entrant who claims to be a prize winner is unable to satisfy these terms and conditions.
Copyright, Statutory guarantees, Waiver and liability
42. In consideration for the Promoter awarding the prize to the winner, the winner hereby permits the winnerís submission, image and/or voice, as recorded, photographed or filmed during the winnerís participation in the prize to appear in connection with the Promoter or News Limited publications or the advertising or marketing thereof, in any media whatsoever throughout the world and the winner will not be entitled to any fee for such use.
43. The Promoter acknowledges that the entrant may own intellectual property rights (including copyright) in any material created or otherwise submitted to the Promoter in connection with the entrantís entry or participation in any aspect of the promotion (Works). The entrant does not transfer their intellectual property rights to the Promoter by submitting an entry. The entrant hereby grants the Promoter a non-exclusive, irrevocable, perpetual, worldwide licence to use the Works (including modifying, adapting or publishing the Works, whether in original or modified form, in whole or in part or not at all, to use, modify, delete from, add to, publicly display and reproduce, the photo(s), including without limitation, in any online media formats and through any social media channels, pages or accounts) for the sole purpose of running the promotion, promoting and celebrating the promotion and future promotions and agrees that the Promoter may assign and/or sublicense the Works to third parties for this same purpose. Should the Promoter wish to use an entrantís Works for any other purposes, it will contact the entrant to discuss licensing opportunities.
The entrant acknowledges and agrees that neither the entrant nor any third party shall be entitled to any fee, royalty or other consideration in respect of such licence. If the entrant holds, now, or at any time in the future, any so called ďdroit moralĒ or moral rights in connection with the Works, the entrant unconditionally and irrevocably consents, for the benefit of the Promoter and all of its assignees, licensees and sub licensees to minor alterations to the Works which may be required for print or display purposes such as resizing and minor colour correction notwithstanding that such conduct may amount to derogatory treatment of the Works for the purposes of the Copyright Act 1968 (Cth) (Copyright Act). All Entrants consent to attribution by either full name or social media handle in satisfaction of their right to attribution under the Copyright Act.
44. In the case of the intervention of any outside act, agent or event which prevents or significantly hinders the Promoterís ability to proceed with the competition on the dates and in the manner described in these terms and conditions, including but not limited to vandalism, power failures, tempests, natural disasters, acts of God, civil unrest, strike, war, act of terrorism, the Promoter may in its absolute discretion cancel the competition and recommence it from the start on the same conditions, subject to any directions given under State Regulation.
45. The Promoter does not exclude any rights and remedies in respect of goods or services under the Australian Consumer Law in the Competition and Consumer Act (2010) (Australian Consumer Law) which cannot be excluded, restricted or modified. However, the remainder of this clause will apply to the fullest extent permitted by law and the Promoter shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for any personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with any prize/s except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law. The Promoter is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, either caused by entrant or for any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilised in this competition, or for any technical error, or any combination thereof that may occur in the course of the administration of this competition including any omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line or telephone, mobile or satellite network failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to or alteration of entries.
46. The Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these conditions, or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise the fair and proper conduct of the promotion. The Promoterís legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
47. All entries become the property of the Promoter (with the exception of any intellectual property rights comprised therein). The Promoter collects personal information about you for the purposes of conducting this promotion. Any disclosure of such information will be made as required by law and in accordance with these terms and conditions but no further use of this information will be made without prior consent.
48. All entries become the property of The Promoter (with the exception of any intellectual property rights comprised therein). All opt-in entries will be entered into a database and The Promoter may use the entrantís names, addresses and telephone numbers for future promotional, marketing and publicity purposes in any media worldwide without notice and without any fee being paid unless otherwise advised by the entrant. By opting-in, entrants confirm that they allow their details to be used for this purpose. If entrants no longer consent to their details being used for future marketing purposes, the entrant should contact The Promoter on their details set out below. Any request to update, modify or delete the entrantís details should be directed to The Promoter.
49. Leader Community News is collecting the entrantís personal information for the purpose of conducting and promoting this competition (including but not limited to determining the winner). If you are not willing for this to occur you cannot participate in the promotion.
Leader Distribution Area Suburbs List
51. Entry is available to residents of Leader Community Newsí distribution area:
Aberfeldie 3040 Moonee Valley Leader
Airport West 3042 Moonee Valley Leader
Albert Park 3206 Caulfield Glen Eira/Port Phillip Leader
Alphington 3078 Northcote Leader
Armadale 3143 Stonnington Leader
Arthurs Creek 3099 Diamond Valley Leader
Ascot Vale 3032 Moonee Valley Leader
Ashburton 3147 Progress Leader
Ashwood 3147 Monash Leader
Aspendale 3195 Mordialloc Chelsea Leader
Aspendale Gardens 3195 Mordialloc Chelsea Leader
Attwood 3049 Northern Leader
Avondale Heights 3034 Moonee Valley Leader
Balaclava 3183 Caulfield Glen Eira/Port Phillip Leader
Balwyn 3103 Progress Leader
Balwyn North 3104 Progress Leader
Baxter 3911 Frankston Standard Leader
Bayswater 3153 Knox Leader
Bayswater North 3153 Maroondah Leader
Beaumaris 3193 Bayside Leader
Bellfield 3081 Heidelberg Leader
Bentleigh 3204 Moorabbin Leader
Bentleigh East 3165 Moorabbin Leader
Beveridge 3753 Northern Leader
Beveridge 3753 Whittlesea Leader
Black Rock 3193 Bayside Leader
Blackburn 3130 Whitehorse Leader
Blackburn North 3130 Whitehorse Leader
Blackburn South 3130 Whitehorse Leader
Blairgowrie 3942 Mornington Peninsula Leader
Bonbeach 3196 Mordialloc Chelsea Leader
Boronia 3155 Knox Leader
Box Hill 3128 Whitehorse Leader
Box Hill North 3129 Whitehorse Leader
Box Hill South 3128 Whitehorse Leader
Braeside 3195 Mordialloc Chelsea Leader
Braybrook 3019 Maribyrnong Leader
Briar Hill 3088 Diamond Valley Leader
Brighton 3186 Bayside Leader
Brighton East 3187 Bayside Leader
Broadmeadows 3047 Northern Leader
Brunswick 3056 Moreland Leader
Brunswick East 3057 Moreland Leader
Brunswick West 3055 Moreland Leader
Bulla 3428 Sunbury/Macedon Ranges Leader
Bulleen 3105 Manningham Leader
Bundoora 3083 Diamond Valley Leader
Bundoora 3083 Whittlesea Leader
Burwood 3125 Monash Leader
Burwood 3125 Whitehorse Leader
Burwood East 3151 Whitehorse Leader
Camberwell 3124 Progress Leader
Campbellfield 3061 Northern Leader
Canterbury 3126 Progress Leader
Capel Sound 3940 Mornington Peninsula Leader
Carlsruhe 3442 Sunbury/Macedon Ranges Leader
Carnegie 3163 Caulfield Glen Eira/Port Phillip Leader
Carrum 3197 Mordialloc Chelsea Leader
Carrum Downs 3201 Frankston Standard Leader
Caulfield 3162 Caulfield Glen Eira/Port Phillip Leader
Caulfield East 3145 Caulfield Glen Eira/Port Phillip Leader
Caulfield North 3161 Caulfield Glen Eira/Port Phillip Leader
Caulfield South 3162 Caulfield Glen Eira/Port Phillip Leader
Chadstone 3148 Monash Leader
Chelsea 3196 Mordialloc Chelsea Leader
Chelsea Heights 3196 Mordialloc Chelsea Leader
Cheltenham 3192 Bayside Leader
Cheltenham 3192 Moorabbin Leader
Chirnside Park 3116 Lilydale & Yarra Valley Leader
Clarinda 3169 Moorabbin Leader
Clarkefield 3430 Sunbury/Macedon Ranges Leader
Clayton 3168 Monash Leader
Clayton South 3169 Moorabbin Leader
Coburg 3058 Moreland Leader
Coburg North 3058 Moreland Leader
Coldstream 3770 Lilydale & Yarra Valley Leader
Coolaroo 3048 Northern Leader
Coonans Hill 3044 Moreland Leader
Craigieburn 3064 Northern Leader
Cranbourne 3977 Cranbourne Leader
Cranbourne East 3977 Cranbourne Leader
Cranbourne North 3977 Cranbourne Leader
Cranbourne West 3977 Cranbourne Leader
Croydon 3136 Maroondah Leader
Croydon Hills 3136 Maroondah Leader
Croydon North 3136 Maroondah Leader
Croydon South 3136 Maroondah Leader
Dallas 3047 Northern Leader
Dandenong 3175 Greater Dandenong Leader
Dandenong North 3175 Greater Dandenong Leader
Deepdene 3103 Progress Leader
Diamond Creek 3089 Diamond Valley Leader
Diggers Rest 3427 Sunbury/Macedon Ranges Leader
Dingley Village 3172 Moorabbin Leader
Doncaster 3108 Manningham Leader
Doncaster East 3109 Manningham Leader
Donnybrook 3064 Whittlesea Leader
Donvale 3111 Manningham Leader
Doreen 3754 Diamond Valley Leader
Doreen 3754 Whittlesea Leader
Dromana 3936 Mornington Peninsula Leader
Eaglemont 3084 Heidelberg Leader
Edithvale 3196 Mordialloc Chelsea Leader
Elsternwick 3185 Caulfield Glen Eira/Port Phillip Leader
Eltham 3095 Diamond Valley Leader
Eltham North 3095 Diamond Valley Leader
Elwood 3184 Caulfield Glen Eira/Port Phillip Leader
Epping 3076 Whittlesea Leader
Essendon 3040 Moonee Valley Leader
Essendon North 3041 Moonee Valley Leader
Essendon West 3040 Moonee Valley Leader
Fairfield 3078 Northcote Leader
Fawkner 3060 Moreland Leader
Ferntree Gully 3156 Knox Leader
Fitzroy North 3068 Moreland Leader
Flemington 3031 Moonee Valley Leader
Footscray 3011 Maribyrnong Leader
Forest Hill 3131 Whitehorse Leader
Frankston 3199 Frankston Standard Leader
Frankston North 3200 Frankston Standard Leader
Frankston South 3199 Frankston Standard Leader
Gardenvale 3185 Caulfield Glen Eira/Port Phillip Leader
Gisborne 3437 Sunbury/Macedon Ranges Leader
Gladstone Park 3043 Northern Leader
Glen Huntly 3163 Caulfield Glen Eira/Port Phillip Leader
Glen Iris 3146 Progress Leader
Glen Iris 3146 Stonnington Leader
Glen Waverley 3150 Monash Leader
Glenroy 3046 Moreland Leader
Goonawarra 3429 Sunbury/Macedon Ranges Leader
Gowanbrae 3043 Moreland Leader
Greensborough 3088 Diamond Valley Leader
Greenvale 3059 Northern Leader
Hadfield 3046 Moreland Leader
Hampton 3188 Bayside Leader
Hampton East 3188 Bayside Leader
Hampton Park 3976 Cranbourne Leader
Hawthorn 3122 Progress Leader
Hawthorn East 3123 Progress Leader
Healesville 3777 Lilydale & Yarra Valley Leader
Heatherton 3202 Moorabbin Leader
Heathmont 3135 Maroondah Leader
Heidelberg 3084 Heidelberg Leader
Heidelberg Heights 3081 Heidelberg Leader
Heidelberg West 3081 Heidelberg Leader
Highett 3190 Bayside Leader
Highett 3190 Moorabbin Leader
Hughesdale 3166 Monash Leader
Huntingdale 3166 Monash Leader
Hurstbridge 3099 Diamond Valley Leader
Ivanhoe 3079 Heidelberg Leader
Ivanhoe East 3079 Heidelberg Leader
Jacana 3047 Northern Leader
Kangaroo Ground 3097 Diamond Valley Leader
Karingal 3199 Frankston Standard Leader
Keilor East 3033 Moonee Valley Leader
Kerrimuir 3129 Whitehorse Leader
Kew 3101 Progress Leader
Kew East 3102 Progress Leader
Keysborough 3173 Greater Dandenong Leader
Kilsyth 3137 Lilydale & Yarra Valley Leader
Kilsyth South 3137 Maroondah Leader
Kinglake 3763 Whittlesea Leader
Kinglake West 3757 Whittlesea Leader
Kingsbury 3083 Preston Leader
Kingsville 3012 Maribyrnong Leader
Knoxfield 3180 Knox Leader
Kooyong 3144 Stonnington Leader
Kyneton 3444 Sunbury/Macedon Ranges Leader
Lalor 3075 Whittlesea Leader
Lancefield 3435 Sunbury/Macedon Ranges Leader
Langwarrin 3910 Frankston Standard Leader
Launching Place 3139 Lilydale & Yarra Valley Leader
Lilydale 3140 Lilydale & Yarra Valley Leader
Lower Plenty 3093 Diamond Valley Leader
Lynbrook 3975 Cranbourne Leader
Lysterfield 3156 Knox Leader
Macedon 3440 Sunbury/Macedon Ranges Leader
Macleod 3085 Heidelberg Leader
Macleod 3085 Preston Leader
Maidstone 3012 Maribyrnong Leader
Malmsbury 3446 Sunbury/Macedon Ranges Leader
Malvern 3144 Stonnington Leader
Malvern East 3145 Stonnington Leader
Maribyrnong 3032 Maribyrnong Leader
McCrae 3938 Mornington Peninsula Leader
McKinnon 3204 Moorabbin Leader
Meadow Heights 3048 Northern Leader
Mentone 3194 Moorabbin Leader
Mentone 3194 Mordialloc Chelsea Leader
Merlynston 3058 Moreland Leader
Mernda 3754 Whittlesea Leader
Middle Park 3206 Caulfield Glen Eira/Port Phillip Leader
Mill Park 3082 Whittlesea Leader
Millgrove 3799 Lilydale & Yarra Valley Leader
Mitcham 3132 Whitehorse Leader
Monegeetta 3433 Sunbury/Macedon Ranges Leader
Mont Albert 3127 Whitehorse Leader
Mont Albert North 3129 Whitehorse Leader
Montmorency 3094 Diamond Valley Leader
Montrose 3765 Lilydale & Yarra Valley Leader
Moonee Ponds 3039 Moonee Valley Leader
Moorabbin 3189 Moorabbin Leader
Mooroolbark 3138 Lilydale & Yarra Valley Leader
Mordialloc 3195 Mordialloc Chelsea Leader
Moreland 3058 Moreland Leader
Mornington 3931 Mornington Peninsula Leader
Mount Eliza 3930 Mornington Peninsula Leader
Mount Evelyn 3796 Lilydale & Yarra Valley Leader
Mount Macedon 3441 Sunbury/Macedon Ranges Leader
Mount Martha 3934 Mornington Peninsula Leader
Mount Waverley 3149 Monash Leader
Mulgrave 3170 Monash Leader
Murrumbeena 3163 Caulfield Glen Eira/Port Phillip Leader
New Gisborne 3438 Sunbury/Macedon Ranges Leader
Newlands 3058 Moreland Leader
Newmarket 3031 Moonee Valley Leader
Niddrie 3042 Moonee Valley Leader
Noble Park 3174 Greater Dandenong Leader
Noble Park North 3174 Greater Dandenong Leader
Northcote 3070 Northcote Leader
Notting Hill 3168 Monash Leader
Nunawading 3131 Manningham Leader
Nunawading 3131 Whitehorse Leader
Oak Park 3046 Moreland Leader
Oakleigh 3166 Monash Leader
Oakleigh East 3166 Monash Leader
Oakleigh South 3167 Moorabbin Leader
Oakleigh South 3167 Monash Leader
Olinda 3788 Lilydale & Yarra Valley Leader
Ormond 3204 Caulfield Glen Eira/Port Phillip Leader
Panton Hill 3759 Diamond Valley Leader
Park Orchards 3114 Manningham Leader
Parkdale 3195 Mordialloc Chelsea Leader
Pascoe Vale 3044 Moreland Leader
Pascoe Vale South 3044 Moreland Leader
Patterson Lakes 3197 Mordialloc Chelsea Leader
Pearcedale 3912 Cranbourne Leader
Plenty 3090 Diamond Valley Leader
Port Melbourne 3207 Caulfield Glen Eira/Port Phillip Leader
Prahran 3181 Stonnington Leader
Preston 3072 Preston Leader
Research 3095 Diamond Valley Leader
Reservoir 3073 Preston Leader
Riddells Creek 3431 Sunbury/Macedon Ranges Leader
Ringwood 3134 Maroondah Leader
Ringwood East 3135 Maroondah Leader
Ringwood North 3134 Maroondah Leader
Ripponlea 3185 Caulfield Glen Eira/Port Phillip Leader
Romsey 3434 Sunbury/Macedon Ranges Leader
Rosanna 3084 Heidelberg Leader
Rosebud 3939 Mornington Peninsula Leader
Rosebud West 3940 Mornington Peninsula Leader
Rowville 3178 Knox Leader
Roxburgh Park 3064 Northern Leader
Rye 3941 Mornington Peninsula Leader
Safety Beach 3936 Mornington Peninsula Leader
Sandhurst 3977 Frankston Standard Leader
Sandringham 3191 Bayside Leader
Scoresby 3179 Knox Leader
Seaford 3198 Frankston Standard Leader
Seddon 3011 Maribyrnong Leader
Seville 3139 Lilydale & Yarra Valley Leader
Silvan 3795 Lilydale & Yarra Valley Leader
Skye 3977 Frankston Standard Leader
Smiths Gully 3760 Diamond Valley Leader
Somerville 3912 Frankston Standard Leader
South Melbourne 3205 Caulfield Glen Eira/Port Phillip Leader
South Morang 3752 Whittlesea Leader
South Yarra 3141 Stonnington Leader
Springvale 3171 Greater Dandenong Leader
Springvale South 3172 Greater Dandenong Leader
St Andrews 3761 Diamond Valley Leader
St Helena 3088 Diamond Valley Leader
St Kilda 3182 Caulfield Glen Eira/Port Phillip Leader
St Kilda East 3183 Caulfield Glen Eira/Port Phillip Leader
St Kilda West 3182 Caulfield Glen Eira/Port Phillip Leader
Strathmore 3041 Moonee Valley Leader
Strathmore Heights 3041 Moonee Valley Leader
Sunbury 3429 Sunbury/Macedon Ranges Leader
Surrey Hills 3127 Progress Leader
Surrey Hills 3127 Whitehorse Leader
Syndal 3149 Monash Leader
Templestowe 3106 Manningham Leader
Templestowe Lower 3107 Manningham Leader
The Basin 3154 Knox Leader
Thomastown 3074 Whittlesea Leader
Thornbury 3071 Northcote Leader
Toorak 3142 Stonnington Leader
Tootgarook 3941 Mornington Peninsula Leader
Travancore 3032 Moonee Valley Leader
Tullamarine 3043 Northern Leader
Upper Ferntree Gully 3156 Knox Leader
Vermont 3133 Whitehorse Leader
Vermont South 3133 Whitehorse Leader
Viewbank 3084 Heidelberg Leader
Wallan 3756 Northern Leader
Wallan 3756 Whittlesea Leader
Wandin North 3139 Lilydale & Yarra Valley Leader
Wandong 3758 Northern Leader
Wantirna 3152 Knox Leader
Wantirna South 3152 Knox Leader
Warburton 3799 Lilydale & Yarra Valley Leader
Warrandyte 3113 Manningham Leader
Warrandyte 3113 Diamond Valley Leader
Warranwood 3134 Maroondah Leader
Waterways 3195 Mordialloc Chelsea Leader
Watsonia 3087 Diamond Valley Leader
Watsonia North 3087 Diamond Valley Leader
Wattle Glen 3096 Diamond Valley Leader
Wesburn 3799 Lilydale & Yarra Valley Leader
West Footscray 3012 Maribyrnong Leader
Westgarth 3070 Northcote Leader
Westmeadows 3049 Northern Leader
Wheelers Hill 3150 Monash Leader
Whittlesea 3757 Whittlesea Leader
Windsor 3181 Stonnington Leader
Wollert 3750 Whittlesea Leader
Wonga Park 3115 Manningham Leader
Wonga Park 3115 Maroondah Leader
Woodend 3442 Sunbury/Macedon Ranges Leader
Woori Yallock 3139 Lilydale & Yarra Valley Leader
Yallambie 3085 Heidelberg Leader
Yarra Glen 3775 Lilydale & Yarra Valley Leader
Yarra Junction 3797 Lilydale & Yarra Valley Leader
Yarrambat 3091 Diamond Valley Leader
Yarraville 3013 Maribyrnong Leader
Yellingbo 3139 Lilydale & Yarra Valley Leader