Members MEGA CASH Giveaway!
You could WIN Cash every Wednesday and Friday! Every member is automatically entered, but you must be in the club to win. $2000 will be given away weekly, $1000 on Wednesday, $1000 on Fridays! The prize jackpots each time the draw isn’t won up to $10,000 and resets at $1000 after the jackpot is claimed. Each time the badge draw is not won, a second chance draw of $1,000 will take place. There will be 3 winners. $500, $300 & $200 cash amounts.
Starting Wednesday 15 August, finished Wednesday 17 October. Draws every Wednesday and Friday at 7.30, 8.00, 8.30 pm. Second chance draw 8.35 pm. Swipe your card at the membership kiosk every Wednesday or Friday and place your ticket in the second chance draw barrel.
Click HERE for full terms & conditions. Authorised under LTPS/18/27097.
Members Mega Cash Giveaway
Terms & Conditions
NSW Permit Number – LTPS/18/27097
1. The Members Mega Cash Giveaway (Promotion) commences at 7.30pm on Wednesday
15th August 2018 and ends at 9.30pm after the last draw on Wednesday 17th October
2. There will be 2 Promotion sessions every week within this period being on Wednesday
and Friday nights, with a total of 6 draws per week.
3. The winner will be determined by their membership number matching the number
generated by an approved electronic number generator.
4. Members must be present at the club at the time of the draw to claim the prize and will
have four (4) minutes to make themselves known to the promotional representative and
produce their Cronulla RSL Membership Card in order to claim their prize.
5. The Draw will be announced through the Public Address system. This will be audible in
the TAB, Sunroom, Watergrill, Gaming & Migaloo’s
6. It is the responsibility of members to be in an area of the Cronulla RSL premises where
they can hear draw announcements.
7. Information on how to enter and prizes form part of these conditions. By participating,
entrants agree to be bound by these conditions. Entries must comply with these
conditions to be valid.
8. Entry is open to residents of NSW who are 18 years and over and who are current full
financial members of Cronulla RSL. Social members, Directors and Employees of The
Club and related companies are excluded from entering this promotion. Entrants
acknowledge that the Club is not liable for reimbursement of any prizes otherwise
payable to eligible entrants who are in violation of this provision.
PROCESS – MAJOR JACKPOT
9. Promotion prize pool starts at the value of $1000 cash, and is capped at the value of
10. There are three (3) draws each Wednesday being at: 7:30pm, 8:00pm and 8:30pm.
11. There are three (3) draws each Friday being at: 7:30pm, 8:00pm and 8:30pm The member drawn must be present within the venue at the time of the draw to claim
13. If the Major Jackpot prize is not claimed in any of the draws on Wednesday or Friday
nights, the prize pool will jackpot by $500 each session.
14. If the Major Jackpot is claimed, there will be no further draws conducted during that
night and the prize pool will revert to the start-up figure of $1000 the following session.
15. If the Major Jackpot is not claimed when the pool has reached the $10,000 maximum in
any of the three draws outright, a secondary draw will commence after the final draw at
8.30pm via the second change barrel.
16. On the final draw night, the prize pool must be won. If there is no winner from the 3
draws from the membership database, the second chance barrel will be utilised to divide
the money between 5 winners. The amounts will be decided based upon the pool
remaining, but the total pool must be won.
PROCESS – SECOND CHANCE DRAW
17. After each session of the Promotion, if the Promotion Major Jackpot is NOT claimed, the
Promotion Host will commence the Second Chance Draw at 8.40pm.
18. Each draw day, (Wednesday & Friday) members will be able to swipe their membership
cards at the swipe terminal kiosk located at Reception & Gaming between 10:00am and
8:30pm receive a SECOND CHANCE DRAW ticket. This is capped at 1 entry per day.
19. Members are invited to place their bonus ticket/s into the marked Second Chance Barrel
before 8.30pm on the draw night
20. Membership numbers will be drawn out from the Second Chance Barrel, three every 4
minutes until three (3) winners are found. The winners will receive $500, $300 & $200
cash in that order in which they were drawn.
21. Once a ticket has been drawn from the barrel it cannot be put back into the barrel.
22. Members can have multiple entries into the draw and multiple chances to become a
TOTAL VALUE OF PRIZES AWARDED
23. The total maximum possibility in prizes for the entire promotion is $28,000
24. If proposed prize money is greater than, or has potential to be greater than $2000 the
prize winner must be paid the amount exceeding $2000 by a crossed cheque made out
to the winner (or by EFT if the winner so requests). The full prize amount can be paid in
this manner, if desired.
1. Cronulla RSL reserves the right to cancel or change the prizes offered under this
promotion if there are any changes to the law which would render the promotion or any
prizes offered under the promotion unlawful.
2. Decisions of the management of Cronulla RSL are final. No correspondence will be
3. Cronulla RSL directors, management and staff are not eligible to participate in the
4. Participation in the Promotion by a member confirms acceptance of the terms and
conditions of the Promotion and the Club’s Rules and By-Laws in force from time to
5. If for any reason this promotion is not capable of running as planned, including due to
infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud,
technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of the promoter, which corrupt
or affect the administration security, fairness or integrity or proper conduct of this
promotion, the promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any
individual who tampers with the entry process.
6. The laws of the state of New South Wales govern the promotion