Australian Competitions Now with Compfolio!
Comping Club HomeHelpCalendarRegisterLoginCompingclubHelp
   Wednesday 24 April 2024, 09:57:01 pm   
Welcome to Australia's favourite competition website

We currently have 1,701 comps and freebies worth over $33,584,219.76 listed

That's over thirty three million, five hundred and eighty four thousand, two hundred and nineteen dollars worth of
holidays, cars, boats, cash, computers, kitchens, home furnishings and other prizes to be given away!

Australia's most popular competition website

Compingclub

Compingclub
Compingclub
1015928 Total Posts (445761 Searchable Posts) in 298112 Topics by 41498 Members
Latest Member: Nessie65
Comping Club  Australian Competitions Club
|-Comping Club  Expired
| |-Comping Club  Closed Competitions
| | |-Comping Club  Win a Beoplay P6 Premium Bluetooth speaker in Black/Easy
Entry Details
  • Beoplay P6 Premium Bluetooth     Closing Date: Friday 31 August 2018

Prizes you can win
 Category   • Electronics & Technology 
Prizes may include Computers, Game Consoles, Phone, TV, Stereo etc ...
Pages: 1 
Print
Author Topic: Win a Beoplay P6 Premium Bluetooth speaker in Black/Easy  (Read 143 times)  (Replies 0 posts)
oldfellow
Global Moderator
Comp Guru

Recent Activity
100%

Top Poster

Aquarius
Aquarius

« : Thursday 16 August 2018, 08:15:23 pm »
Go Up

https://www.bang-olufsen.com/en/newsletter-play

WANT TO WIN A BEOPLAY P6 SPEAKER?

OneTouch button for smart features, and up to 16 hours of play time. Competition ends the 31. August 2018 at 10:00 CET. The winners will be contacted directly by e-mail. Good luck!

By entering the competition, you accept the terms and conditions of the promotional competition.
Fill out the form to register.

Firstname

Lastname

Email
We will be collecting and processing your contact information, along with information regarding your B&O products, if any, and your interaction with our content. Read More

hank you for visiting us and being interested in the Bang & Olufsen Group1 universe.

Bang & Olufsen Group1 can contact me by email, telephone, SMS and in online banners with customized bargains, news, events and competitions, marketing and guidance related to Bang & Olufsen Group1, its products in the area of television, radio, electronics, software and energy-optimizing electronic products, and products made in collaboration with third parties. We are collecting and processing your name, e-mail address, physical address (if provided), phone number (if provided), IP address, geo location, cookies, pixels and other identifiers, your B&O product information and your feedback regarding the same, if applicable. Bang & Olufsen Group1 may share my information within the Group and with its service providers, and use my information to provide me with customized content. To do so we will be collecting and, processing your contact information, purchase information and your product information in accordance with our privacy policy. I can unsubscribe at any time.

1Bang & Olufsen Group (also referred to as "B&O", "we", "us" "our") consists of Bang & Olufsen a/s, Peter Bangs vej 15, DK-7600 Struer, Denmark and its subsidiaries, including B&O Play a/s, Peter Bangs vej 15, 7600 Struer, Denmark. For more information please see our consolidated Group Annual Report.
Go for it, give it a tweet!             

Pages: 1    Go Up
Print

Go Up

Jump to:  

CompFolio ™ marks and indicators:
Entered   Not Interested   Not Won   Prize Received
Revisit   Won Waiting For Prize   Remove Mark

Australian Competitions Club | Powered by SMF Deluxe.
© 2001-2005, Lewis Media. All Rights Reserved.
Compingclub ™ © Australian Competitions Club
Page created in 0.0453 seconds with 8 queries.
Wednesday 24 April 2024, 09:57:01 pm from 3.137.185.180