Australian Competitions Now with Compfolio!
Comping Club HomeHelpCalendarRegisterLoginCompingclubHelp
   Wednesday 24 April 2024, 01:29:25 am   
Welcome to Australia's favourite competition website

We currently have 1,674 comps and freebies worth over $26,662,571.21 listed

That's over twenty six million, six hundred and sixty two thousand, five hundred and seventy one dollars worth of
holidays, cars, boats, cash, computers, kitchens, home furnishings and other prizes to be given away!

Australia's most popular competition website

Compingclub

Compingclub
Compingclub
1015880 Total Posts (445713 Searchable Posts) in 298069 Topics by 41498 Members
Latest Member: Nessie65
Comping Club  Australian Competitions Club
|-Comping Club  Expired
| |-Comping Club  Closed Competitions
| | |-Comping Club  Elsa's Stand (Outback Brides Book 3) by Cathryn Hein - Book Review & Giveaway
Entry Details
  • Elsa's Stand (Outback Brides B     Closing Date: Monday 17 September 2018

Prizes you can win
 Category   • Art & Literature 
Prizes may include Paintings, Magazines, Books etc ...
Pages: 1 
Print
Author Topic: Elsa's Stand (Outback Brides Book 3) by Cathryn Hein - Book Review & Giveaway  (Read 130 times)  (Replies 0 posts)
oldfellow
Global Moderator
Comp Guru

Recent Activity
100%

Top Poster

Aquarius
Aquarius

« : Monday 03 September 2018, 09:52:02 pm »
Go Up

https://www.withloveforbooks.com/2018/09/elsas-stand-outback-brides-book-3-by.html

Elsa's Stand (Outback Brides Book 3) by Cathryn Hein - Book Review & Giveaway

Elsa is a business owner in Wirralong. She’s a hairdresser, making most of her profit through weddings. Elsa’s shop is busy and when Jack enters for the first time, she doesn’t have room on her schedule to help him. He needs an emergency cut and uses her equipment instead. The next time Jack walks into her shop Elsa makes sure she does have a moment for him. Jack doesn’t have any friends in Wirralong and he’s completely alone and Elsa would love to change that. Will she be able to get him out of his shell and show him that not everyone wants him to leave town because they dislike his father?

Jack has made his fortune mining opals. His mother passed on this passion for gems and Jack has made finding precious stones his life work. He leaves his mine behind to stay in Wirralong after the sudden death of his mother. It doesn’t feel like home, but Elsa’s there and she’s the woman of his dreams. Jack is afraid his bad reputation will harm Elsa’s business, but the woman is stubborn and only sees his kindness. Will he be brave enough to give her a chance or will prejudice and gossip chase Jack out of Wirralong once more?

Elsa’s Stand is a beautiful love story. Both Elsa and Jack are very special. They’ve got big hearts and are sweet and generous. Their love is truly wonderful. They’re soul mates and it’s clear they belong with each other. I love it when a connection between two main characters runs so deep and really enjoyed reading about these terrific main characters. Elsa and Jack have many problems to deal with and the obstacles they have on their way are often tough to overcome, so finding out if they’d have a chance to be happy together kept me on the edge of my seat.

I'm a big fan of small town romance and Cathryn Hein knows how to make a community feel real. She has written an amazing intense love story. I loved her gorgeous pure descriptions of each emotion she writes about, it makes her story come to life in a fantastic way. Elsa’s Stand is passionate, moving and heartwarming. I absolutely adored this fantastic gem of a romantic story, it melted my heart and the fabulous feelgood vibe it's given me will stay with me for a long time.

Advice

If you love small town romance you don't want to miss Elsa's Stand. It's the third book in the Outback Brides series, but can easily be read as a standalone.

About Cathryn Hein

A South Australian country girl by birth, Cathryn loves nothing more than a rugged rural hero who’s as good with his heart as he is with his hands, which is probably why she writes them! Her romances are warm and emotional, and feature themes that don’t flinch from the tougher side of life but are often happily tempered by the antics of naughty animals. Her aim is to make you smile, sigh, and perhaps sniffle a little, but most of all feel wonderful.

From debut release Cathryn has been a multiple finalist in the Australian Romance Readers Awards and the 2014 awards also saw her in contention for Favourite Australian Romance Author. April’s Rainbow is her seventh rural romance, with more to come. She also plans to add more romantic adventures in the vein of The French Prize to readers’ bookshelves.

Cathryn currently lives at the base of the Blue Mountains in Sydney’s far west with her partner of many years, Jim. When she’s not writing, she plays golf (ineptly), cooks (well), and in football season barracks (rowdily) for her beloved Sydney Swans AFL team.

Links

Website // Facebook // Twitter // Goodreads // Pinterest

Giveaway

One very lucky reader of With Love for Books will receive a signed paperback copy of Elsa's Stand (Outback Brides Book 3) by Cathryn Hein.

The winner will be notified by email and has 3 days to respond. All of our giveaways are international

Go for it, give it a tweet!             

Pages: 1    Go Up
Print

Go Up

Jump to:  

CompFolio ™ marks and indicators:
Entered   Not Interested   Not Won   Prize Received
Revisit   Won Waiting For Prize   Remove Mark

Australian Competitions Club | Powered by SMF Deluxe.
© 2001-2005, Lewis Media. All Rights Reserved.
Compingclub ™ © Australian Competitions Club
Page created in 0.0438 seconds with 8 queries.
Wednesday 24 April 2024, 01:29:25 am from 3.133.79.70