Win a drive day experience of a lifetime thanks to Mercury Hard Cider!
Exclusive racing experience at Baskerville Raceway, Tassie with Mark Winterbottom for you and a friend
You each get 2 Hot Laps with Mark, then
Jump in the driver’s seat and each do 6 laps of the track!
Includes instructor to teach you how to handle the car and USB of your driving experience.
Followed by an exclusive lunch with Mark Winterbottom at Customs House Hotel (and some Mercury Hard Cider) to the value of $500
Get kitted out in The Bottle-O Racing Team Merchandise for you and your mate
Flights, accommodation and car hire.
To enter simply sign up to our news and offers email by entering your email and details below. Competition ends 21/10/18. Open to Australian residents 18 years and over who hold a valid Australian Driver’s Licence. One entry per person. Terms and Conditions available here.
Note if you do not agree to receive marketing communications from The Bottle-O please do not enter this promotion.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS – The Bottle-O Mercury Cider Tassie Driving Experience
1. Information on how to enter forms part of the terms of entry. Entry into the competition is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.2. Entry is open to Australian residents only, who are over the age of 18, hold a valid Australian Driver’s Licence, are available to travel on the 8th and 9th of November 2018 to Tasmania and who meet the entry requirements.
3. Entry to this Competition is free and automatic upon submitting your entry on The Bottle-O website promotion entry page https://www.thebottle-o.com.au/promotions/mercury-drive-day
within the competition period. Entrants must sign up to The Bottle-O news and offers program and complete all the fields in the entry form.
4. Competition commences on 10/09/2018 at 10:00am AEST and closes on 21/10/2018 at 11.59pm AEST.
5. There will be a total of one (1) winner. The prize is outlined below:
• Exclusive driving experience at Baskerville Raceway, Tasmania on Friday 9th November 2018 for the winner and their companion including six (6) self-driven laps around the track and two (2) hot laps with Mark Winterbottom per person. The car will be a Lotus Exige or similar car that is available at the time.
• Exclusive lunch at The Customs House Hotel for the prize winner and their companion with Mark Winterbottom to the value of $500
• Two (2) adult economy return airfares from the prize winners nearest capital city in the state they ordinarily reside, to Hobart, Tasmania (inclusive of airfare related taxes and charges)
• Two (2) nights’ accommodation in a four (4) star accommodation hotel in Hobart, Tasmania to be determined and specified by the Promoter, twin share, to be shared by the winner and their companion on the 8th and 9th of November 2018
• Two (2) day car hire of an economy compact automatic car in Hobart, Tasmania – one (1) car only to be driven by prize winner who must hold a valid car license to drive within that state.
• The Bottle-O Racing Team merchandise comprising of one (1) team shirt, one (1) jacket and one (1) hat for the winner and their companion
• Total prize value is $4,875 (incl GST)
6. There will be one (1) draw of one (1) winner at 10:00am AEST on 22/10/2018.
7. The Winner will be notified by email or phone within two (2) days of the draw.
8. Winner will be notified via the email or phone number supplied at time of entry and must reply to the message and provide contact details to claim their prize. Winner and their guest will also need to provide photo proof of ID and current Australian driver's licence and confirm they meet the requirements in clause 16.
9. If the prize is not claimed within 2 (two) days of notification it will be forfeited. If a prize is unclaimed, the Promoter reserves the right to award the Prize to an alternate valid entry as determined by the Promoter in its sole and absolute discretion. The Unclaimed prize draw will be conducted at 10am AEST on Thursday 25th October 2018 at the Promoter’s premises.
10. Prizes cannot be transferred and cannot be redeemed for cash. There are no alternative prizes available.
11. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute any prize for another like prize of the same value.
12. The Promoter’s decision is final on any situation including any not covered in these terms and conditions. Please note that the Promoter will not enter into any correspondence concerning any decisions made. Chance plays no part in determining the winner.
13. Employees (and the immediate family members) of the Participating Venues, agencies/companies directly associated with the conduct of this Promotion, the Promoter, its distributors, suppliers, subsidiary companies/businesses and associated companies and agencies are not eligible to enter. “Immediate family member” means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st-cousin.
14. The Promoter reserves the right to request winner’s proof of identity, Australian Driver’s Licence and age prior to prize delivery.
15. Details of the driving experience event will be emailed to the winner. Once the prize has been emailed by the Promoter, the Promoter takes no responsibility for the prize. All additional costs associated with the event including meals, transportation to the airport from the prize winners state and other ancillary costs are the responsibility of the winner.
16. All winners must comply with the Passenger Requirements as noted below:
• You must hold a current Australian Driver’s Licence and be competent in using a manual transmission.
• Learner or Provisional plate driver’s licenses will not be accepted.
• It is essential that you bring you licence with you on the day as it must be sighted.
• Height (must not exceed): 185.5cm (6' 1”)
• Weight (must not exceed): 100kgs (220lbs)
• It will be compulsory to wear a helmet. We have them available or you are welcome to use your own if you have one.
• You must wear long trousers, a long sleeve shirt and appropriate fully enclosed footwear as it is compulsory whilst on track. Compact, narrow shoes or driving boots are highly recommended.
• You must be drug and alcohol free, otherwise we reserve the right to refuse participation.
• You should wear flat, narrow soled shoes and must wear long sleeved shirt and trousers.
• All participants will be required to sign an indemnity and a damage waiver prior to participating in the experience.
• Vehicle access is quite confined, so this activity is only suitable for anyone with good flexibility and reasonable fitness.
• This experience is not suitable for pregnant women or those people suffering from a heart condition.
17. All entries become the property of The Promoter. All opt-in entries will be entered into a database and The Promoter may use the entrant’s names, addresses and telephone numbers for future promotional, marketing and publicity purposes in any media worldwide without notice and without any fee being paid unless otherwise advised by the entrant. By opting-in, entrants confirm that they allow their details to be used for this purpose. If entrants no longer consent to their details being used for future marketing purposes, the entrant should contact The Promoter on their details set out below. Any request to update, modify or delete the entrant’s details should be directed to The Promoter.
18. By entering this competition, entrants accept and acknowledge full responsibility for their decision to participate in this prize should they be chosen as winner. The winner releases the Promoter and other organisers, their related bodies corporate, affiliates, officers, agents and employees, from all liabilities, loss and damage of any kind arising at any time out of or in connection with the acceptance of, and participation in, the prize. Without limiting the foregoing, the released parties not be liable for any injury, sickness or death, property loss or damage or other direct or indirect loss or damage of any kind, howsoever sustained or incurred, in connection with or arising out of the tickets or any other aspect of the prize. The winner acknowledges that they have been warned that there is a possibility of an accident causing injury, death or property damage in accepting the prize.
19. The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for any personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with any prize/s except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law. The Promoter is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, either caused by the phone user or for any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilised in this competition, or for any technical error, or any combination thereof that may occur in the course of the administration of this competition including any omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line or telephone, mobile or satellite network failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to or alteration of entries.
20. The Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these conditions, or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise the fair and proper conduct of the promotion. The Promoter’s legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
21. Promoter is Independent Brands Australia of 1 Thomas Holt Drive, Macquarie Park, NSW, 2113.
22. All entrants in this Competition release Facebook from all liabilities and claims arising out of or in connection with these terms and conditions. This Competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook. In entering this Competition, the entrants are providing information to the Promoter and not to Facebook.
23. The promoter’s decision is final and the promoter will not enter into correspondence regarding the Competition result.
24. If for any reason any aspect of this Promotion is not capable of running as planned, including by reason of computer virus, communications network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failure or any cause beyond the control of the Promoter, the Promoter may in its sole discretion cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion and invalidate any affected entries, or suspend or modify a prize, subject to State or Territory regulations.
25. Unless otherwise specified, a prize is a single event for the winner and cannot be separated into separate events or components.
26. NSW Permit Number: LTPS/18/26597