TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Information on how to enter and the prize form part of these Terms and Conditions.
Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
2. The Promoter is BIG4 Holiday Parks of Australia Pty Ltd (ABN 95 468 665 668) of
Suite 2, Level 2, 313 Burwood Road, Burwood East 3122. Telephone: 03 9811 9300;
3. Entry is only open to Australian residents. Entrants must be above 18 years old and
consent to these Terms and Conditions.
4. Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter and agencies associated
with this promotion are ineligible to enter. Immediate family means any of the following:
spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by
adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece,
nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or first cousin.
5. Entries must be received by 11.59pm (ESDT) Saturday, 13 th October 2018. The
winners will be selected during the following week and will be notified via email or phone
and their postal address verified.
6. To enter, entrants must fill out the online form with their details before 11.59pm (ESDT
Saturday, 13th October 2018. This form can be found at the following link: https://woobox.com/fwmwsx
7. Upon completion of the above, each individual will go in the draw to win one of 3x two-
night site roombank vouchers. The winners will be selected on the following week and
will be notified via email or phone and their postal address verified.
8. Only one (1) entry permitted per person.
9. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants
(including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and to disqualify any
entrant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions
or who tampers with the entry process. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the
Promoter's discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage
does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
10. If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the Promoter reserves the right, in
its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant.
11. Any ancillary costs associated with redeeming the Gift Card are not included. Any
unused balance of a Gift Card will not be awarded as cash. Redemption of a Gift Card
is subject to any terms and conditions of the issuer including those specified on the Gift
12. Subject to the unclaimed prize draw clause, if for any reason a winner does not redeem
a prize (or an element of the prize) by the time stipulated by the Promoter, then the
prize (or that element of the prize) will be forfeited.
13. If any prize (or part of any prize) is unavailable, the Promoter, in its discretion, reserves
the right to substitute the prize (or that part of the prize) with a prize to the equal value
and/or specification, subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority.
14. Prizes, or any unused portion of a prize, are not transferable or exchangeable and
cannot be taken as cash.
15. Entrants consent to the Promoter using their name, likeness, image and/or voice in the
event they are a winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in
any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting
this promotion (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured,
distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
16. If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as
reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the
Promoter, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or
fraud, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent
permitted by law (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) subject to any written directions
from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as
17. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit,
exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under
the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under the
ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the States and Territories of Australia
(“Non-Excludable Guarantees”). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded,
including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective
officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any
personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct,
indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion.
18. Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable
Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is
not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal
injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect,
special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or
equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft,
unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late,
lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the
Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any
variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability
incurred by a winner or entrant; or (g) use of a prize .
19. All entries become the property of The Promoter. All opt-in entries will be entered into
a database and The Promoter may use the entrant’s names, telephone numbers and
email addresses for future promotional, marketing and publicity purposes. By entering
the competition, entrants consent to their details to be used for this purpose. If entrants
no longer consent to their details being used for future marketing purposes, the entrant
should contact The Promoters on their details set out above. Any request to update,
modify or delete the entrant’s details should be directed to The Promoters.
21. The Promoter collects information about you, including for example your name and
contact details which you provide when registering or using our services as well as
information from data houses, social media services, our affiliates and other entities
you deal or interact with for example by using their services. We collect and use that
information to provide you with our goods and services, to promote and improve our
goods and services, to provide you with promotion activity for the purposes described
collection. We may disclose your information to our related companies, including
those located outside Australia. Any of us may contact you for those purposes
(including by email and SMS) at any time. We may also disclose your information to
our service and content providers, including those located outside Australia. If you do
not provide us with requested information we may not be able to provide you with the
goods and services you require. We may disclose your personal information to
authorities if you are a prize winner or otherwise as required by law. Further
information about how we handle personal information, how you can complain about
a breach of the Australian Privacy Principles, how we will deal with a complaint of that 3
nature, how you can access or seek correction of your personal information and our
contact details can be found in our Privacy Policies