Win a place at an exclusive junior soccer skills session in Sydney attended by David Beckhamhttps://member.aiavitality.com.au/en/aia-vitality/campaigns/david-beckham-training.html
As part of AIA’s mission to encourage a healthier and happier Australia, you and a young soccer fan could win 1 of 10 double passes to join an exclusive junior soccer skills session for 8-12 year olds, also attended by AIA’s Global Ambassador David Beckham.
Each prize includes:
Two return economy airfares to Sydney airport from your closest capital city.
Return airport transfers to and from your accommodation.
One night’s accommodation in Sydney on Thursday 1 November 2018.
Two tickets to attend the event on Friday 2 November 2018.
To enter simply fill in the form and hit submit – don’t forget to answer the two questions as the 10 best judged answers will win.
Terms & Conditions:
Promotion starts 12:00am 7 October 2018 and ends 5:00pm 14 October 2018. Travel period is from Thursday 1st November to Friday 2nd November 2018. Both entrants must be Australian residents. AIA staff and their families are ineligible. The child named in the entry must be between 8 and 12 years old; the adult entrant must be 18 or older.
1) Information on how to enter and prizes form part of the Terms and Conditions of Entry. Entry into this competition is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
2) To the extent of any inconsistency between these Terms and Conditions and any other reference to this competition, these Terms and Conditions prevail.
3) The Promoter is AIA Australia Ltd (ABN 79 004 837 861, AFSL 230043) of Level 6, 509 St Kilda Road Melbourne Vic 3004, Phone: 1800 333 613
Who can enter
4) Subject to the clauses below, entry is open to all residents of Australia who have fulfilled the requirements set out below ('Eligible Entrants').
5) The child named in the entry must be between 8 and 12 years old; the adult entrant must be 18 or older.
6) Directors, officers, managers, employees, contractors and other staff members of AIA, and their immediate family members are not eligible to enter this competition.
How to enter
7) To enter, Eligible Entrants must complete entry form and enter submission via https://member.aiavitality.com.au/en/aia-vitality/campaigns/david-beckham-training.html
Entries must provide contact details on request to be eligible to win. Entrants may only enter in their own name. Inaudible, incomprehensible, illegible, and incomplete entries may be deemed invalid. Number of Entries permitted:
Only one entry per person will be permitted. Entrants found to be submitting multiple entries may have all entries invalidated.
10) In the event that a winner is deemed ineligible, all non-winning entries will automatically receive an entry into each subsequent judging until the completion of the competition
Open, Close, Judging and Publish dates
11) The competition commences on 07/10/18 at 12:00 AM and closes 14/10/18 at 5:00 PM ('Promotional Period'). All times noted in these Terms and Conditions are local times, based on the location of the Promoter.
12) The winner will be the entrant who submits the most creative and original valid entry, as determined by the Promoter in its absolute discretion. The Promoter’s decision is final, binding and conclusive and no correspondence will be entered into regarding that decision.
13) The judging will take place at level 6 509 St.Kilda Road VIC 3004 on 15/10/18 at 9 AM. The 10 best entrants as judged by the promoter will win the prize.
14) The winners will be notified by email within two business days of the draw. Their names will also be published on 17/10/18 at https://member.aiavitality.com.au/en/aia-vitality/campaigns/david-beckham-training.html
for 28 days.
15) Prizes (or in the case of vouchers, prize confirmations) will be sent within 28 days of the draw.
16) The Promoter may at their discretion distribute any prizes unclaimed by 5:00pm 19/10/18 to the next best judged entrants and subject to State and Territory legislation. Winners of any further judging will be notified by email within two business days of the draw. Their names will also be published on 29/10/18 at AIA.com for 28 days. Each winner must, on request from the Promoter:
* confirm they are able to accept the prize;
* sign for receipt for their prize and complete any other documentation reasonably requested by the Promoter;
* provide proof of identity and verification that they are an eligible entrant criteria to the Promoter, in a manner that is acceptable to the Promoter (in its discretion); and
* provide such further information and assistance as required for the purposes of issuing the prize
Prize on offer
17) The total prize pool is valued at up to $18570 (Including GST), as at 1/10/2018.
18) The total number of competition winners in this competition is 10. Each entrant is only eligible to win 1 prize. The prizes on offer are:
Number of winners
Value of each
* 1 x A trip for 2 to Sydney to attend a junior soccer skills event on Friday 2nd November.
* 1 x 2 return, economy, interstate flights to Sydney airport from a major capital city within Australia.
* 1 x 1 nights’ accommodation on the night of Thursday 01/11/2018 in Sydney.
* 1 x Transfers in Sydney only - to and from Sydney airport to your booked accommodation (please note this does not include transfers in your origin city to or from the airport).
19) As the prizes involve travel and an event, the winner’s companion under the age of 18 must be accompanied by their legal parent or guardian over the age of 18 at all times.
20) Flight portion of the prize/s are not available to the winner if they reside in the same state of the prize destination.
21) Accommodation is a twin share standard room. Travel arrangements to and from the winner’s home and their nearest capital city airport do not form part of the prize unless expressly stated in these terms & conditions and are the responsibility of the winner and their travelling companion/s. The winner must travel on the same flights and itinerary as their travelling companions. The travel prize cannot be used as part payment for another airfare package. Frequent flyer points cannot be accrued on this prize. Flights and accommodation are subject to availability at the time of booking and cannot be exchanged for other destinations.
Further Terms and Conditions
22) Any entrant found to have used a third party (including online competition entry site) to enter on their behalf will have all entries invalidated and any claim they have to any prize will be invalidated. If such an entrant is awarded a prize and then found to have breached this clause, the entrant must immediately return any prize awarded or the equivalent value of any such prize. The Promoter has sole discretion to determine if this clause has been breached by any entrant. The Promoter reserves the right to request whatever documentation it deems necessary to confirm if the entrant has breached this clause. An entrant must provide any requested documentation to the Promoter upon request. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any entrant who provides false information or who seeks to gain an unfair advantage or to manipulate this competition.
23) Any entrant found to be entering incorrect contact details, including incorrect email contact details, will have all entries invalidated and any claim to any prize will be invalidated. If such an entrant is awarded a prize and then found to have breached this clause, the entrant must immediately return any prize awarded. The Promoter has sole discretion to determine if this clause has been breached by any entrant. The Promoter reserves the right to request whatever documentation it deems necessary to confirm if the entrant has breached this clause. An entrant must provide any requested documentation to the Promoter upon request.
24) If the prize is unavailable, for whatever reason, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize for a prize of equal or greater value, subject to State and Territory legislation. Cash will not necessarily be awarded as a substitute. It is a condition of accepting the prize that the winner must comply with all the conditions of use of the prize and prize supplier's requirements. Each prize must be taken as stated and no compensation will be payable if a winner is unable to use the prize as stated.
25) The Promoter highly recommends a current residential street address be provided when requested for ease of correspondence and potential prize delivery. The Promoter makes all reasonable efforts to deliver prizes to the addresses provided by competition entrants. The Promoter cannot guarantee that any prizes returned to the Promoter due to non-delivery at the provided address will be re-sent to the prize winner.
26) The Promoter reserves the right to request winners to sign a winner's deed of release (and indemnification) or any other relevant forms or agreements that the Promoter deems necessary, to provide proof of identity, proof of age, proof of residency at the nominated prize delivery address and/or proof of entry validity (including phone bill) in order to claim a prize. Proof of identification, residency, age and entry considered suitable for verification is at the discretion of the Promoter. In the event that a winner cannot provide suitable proof, the winner will forfeit the prize in whole and no substitute will be offered.
27) The Promoter reserves the right to conduct another judging in the event that an entrant, claiming to be a winner, is unable to satisfy these Terms and Conditions or has breached these Terms and Conditions.
28) The Promoter's decision in relation to any aspect of the competition is subject to State and Territory legislation but also final and binding on each person who enters. No correspondence will be entered into. No responsibility is accepted for late, lost or misdirected entries. Prizes are subject to availability, not transferable or exchangeable and, with the exception of cash prizes, cannot be taken as cash. Prizes will be sent to the winner's nominated address as stated in their original entry. The Promoter and their associated agencies, and companies associated with this promotion will take no responsibility for prizes damaged or lost in transit.
29) If you are entering this competition on behalf of another person (for example, if you are the parent or guardian of a participant under 18 years of age, or are the guardian or legally recognised representative of the entrant), you must have the relevant authority to do so. The Promoter reserves the right to request proof of your authority and reserves the right to disqualify any entry, entrant or winner for failure to provide proof of your authority in a manner that is acceptable to the Promoter.
30) Advertising or other communication in connection with this competition may be conducted via social media channels. This competition is not sponsored, endorsed or administrated by any social media platform and each entrant releases the social media platforms from any liability.