We are giving away a brand-new Volkswagen Tiguan Allspace 162TSI Highline!
In 25 words or fewer why have you outgrown your family car?
Game of skill.
Open to all residents of Australia aged 18 years and over.
Competition closes 12/10/18 at 10am AEDT. Competition judged 12/10/18 at 10:30 AEDT
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Information on how to enter and the prize form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
2. Entry is only open to Australian residents aged 18 years or older.
3. Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
4. Promotion commences 5:30am AEST on 01/10/18 and closes 10:00am AEST on 05/10/18 (“Promotional Period”).
5. To enter, eligible entrants must, during the Promotional Period, visit www.todayshow.com.au
, locate the promotional entry form, complete all requested details including full name, contact number, a valid and current email address, residential address (including suburb and State), and an answer to the question in 25 words or less “why have you outgrown your family car?” and submit the completed form.
6. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these Terms and Conditions, tampered with the entry process or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise fair and proper conduct of the promotion. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter's discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights. The Promoter's legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
7. Incomplete or indecipherable entries will be deemed invalid.
8. Only one (1) entry permitted per person.
9. If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant.
10. The judging will take place at 24 Artarmon Road, Willoughby NSW 2068 on 05/10/18 at 10:30am AEDT. The judges may select additional reserve entries that they determine to be the next best, and record them in order of merit, in case of an invalid entry or ineligible entrant. The winner will be notified by telephone and email.
11. This is a game of skill and chance plays no part in determining the winner. Each entry will be individually judged based on artistic and creative merit of the photograph provided by each entrant.
12. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
13. The one (1) most creative entry as deemed by the Promoter will win a Volkswagen Tiguan Allspace 162TSI Highline 7 Speed DSG (automatic) featured on the TODAY Show 2018 in Blue Silk Metallic paint with optional Sound & Vision & R-Line packages and panoramic sunroof. The total prize value is up to $67,578 which includes on-road costs: 12 months’ registration, compulsory third party insurance, stamp duty and dealer delivery charges (which may vary State by State).
14. The Sponsor will organise and cover any cost for transport of the Prize to the winner’s nearest authorised Volkswagen Dealer. The Sponsor will organise and cover on-road costs of vehicle prior to final delivery of the prize, including 12 months’ registration, compulsory third party insurance and stamp duty.
15. The Promoter and Sponsor take no responsibility for petrol, comprehensive insurance, health, transport, body, paint or mechanical damage, or any other costs or damages, from date of delivery. The winner will be responsible for any expenses incurred in getting to and from their nearest authorised Volkswagen Dealer as determined by the Sponsor to collect the vehicle within 2 months of being notified by the Promoter. In Western Australia (WA), winners will be responsible for arranging and paying for an immobiliser to be fitted, as required by WA Road Traffic regulations.
16. Any prize vehicle specification change requested by the winner (at their cost) is subject to the Sponsor’s discretion and stock availability at the dealership.
17. If the winner is, through any legal incapacity or otherwise, unable to register the car in their own name, then the winner may assign the car to another person (who consents to such assignment) with legal capacity for the purpose of registration. The Promoter and Sponsor take no responsibility for any such arrangements between the winner and the assignee. The winner must provide the Sponsor with certified copies of all required documentation as required by the Sponsor before the car is awarded. It is a condition of accepting the prize that the winner may be required to sign a legal release in a form to be determined by the Sponsor in its discretion.
18. If for any reason any winner does not take the prize (or an element of the prize) by the time stipulated by the Promoter, then the prize (or that element of the prize) will be forfeited.
19. Total prize pool value is up to $67,578. Prize, or any unused portion, is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash, unless otherwise specified.
20. As a condition of accepting the prize, the winner (and their companion) must sign any legal documentation as and in the form required by the Promoter and/or Charlie Sheen’s management in their absolute discretion, including but not limited to a liability release and indemnity form and/or non-disclosure agreement.
21. In the event of war, terrorism, state of emergency or disaster, the Promoter reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion or suspend or modify a prize, subject to any written directions from a relevant regulatory authority.
22. If the prize (or part of the prize) is unavailable, the Promoter, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the prize (or that part of the prize) with a prize to the equal value and/or specification.
23. Prizes, or any unused portion, are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash, unless otherwise specified.
24. Each entrant warrants that their entry is an original literary work of the entrant that does not infringe the rights of any third party. As a condition of entering this promotion, each entrant licenses and grants the Promoter, its affiliates and sub-licensees a non-exclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, worldwide, irrevocable, and sub-licensable right to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish and display their entry for any purpose, including but not limited to future promotional, marketing or publicity purposes, in any media, without compensation, restriction on use, attribution or liability.
25. Entrants consent to the Promoter using their name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this promotion (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
26. If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
27. Any cost associated with accessing the promotional website is the entrant’s responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used.
28. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the States and Territories of Australia (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion.
29. Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) if any appearance of Charlie Sheen is delayed, postponed or cancelled for any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (f) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; or (g) use of a prize.
32. The Promoter is Nine Network Australia Pty Limited, ABN 88 008 685 407 of 24 Artarmon Rd, Willoughby, NSW 2068. Entrants can contact the Promoter in relation to the promotion by mail to this address or by telephone to (02) 9906 9999.
33. The Sponsor is Volkswagen Group Australia ABN 14 093 117 876 of 24 Muir Road, Chullora NSW 2190.