To celebrate the launch of Twinings Infuse we are giving you the chance to win a luxurious and relaxing getaway for two.
Twinings Infuse livens up your water and helps you feel positive inside and out.
Treat your body and mind at Bali's premier Health and Wellbeing Spa Retreat where you can refresh and discover the magic of new beginnings. Feel refreshed and energised with the perfect combination of daily activities from morning yoga, to meditation and jungle trekking to then relaxing with a deluxe spa treatment.
The major prize winner will receive return economy airfares for two (2) to Bali, and:
Four (4) nights twin share accommodation at Bagus Jati Health & Wellbeing Retreat including breakfast daily
Four (4) x set Dinner
Balinese Cooking lesson (including lunch)
Jungle Trekking or Village Cycling (incl Lunch box)
Daily Morning Yoga class and Afternoon Yoga & Meditation
Three (3) New Start spa treatments (90 Mins)
Return airport hotel transfers and Travel Insurance
Two minor prize winners will each receive a $5,000 pre-paid Gift Card.To enter, Tell us about when youíve had one hell of a night? [25 wol]
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
1. Information on how to enter forms part of the terms of entry. Entry into the Bachelorette
Twinings Competition (ďCompetitionĒ) is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
Eligibility to Enter
2. Entry is open to all residents of Australia, 18 years and older. However, employees and the
immediate families of Network Ten Pty Limited (the ďPromoterĒ) and their associated agencies
and companies or any organisation or individual associated with the provision of the prize(s) are
not eligible to enter. Entrant must be residing in Australia at the time of entry, or their entry
may be deemed invalid.
3. The competition commences on Wednesday 10 October 2018 at 09:00 AEDT and closes on
Sunday 25 November 2018 at 23:59 AEDT (ďCompetition PeriodĒ).
4. The Competition will be advertised on, but not limited to, Network TEN, www.tenplay.com.au
How to Enter
5. To participate in the Competition entrants must:
a. Log on to tenplay
12. The account holder is responsible for any activity and/or entries that have been submitted using
their device (E.g. Phone, computer, tablet etc). It is the account holderís sole responsibility to
control any and all access to their device. The Promoter, and Ansible Pty Ltd, will not be
responsible for any loss, damage or costs incurred as a result of failure to comply with this.
Entrants must not use anotherís device without express permission from the account holder.
13. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants
(including an entrantís identity, age and place of residence) and to disqualify any entrant who
submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or who tampers
with the entry process. Error and omissions will be accepted at the Promoterís discretion.
Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of
14. In consideration of the Promoter awarding the prize to the Winner, the Winner hereby permits
the Winnerís image and/or voice, as recorded, photographed or filmed during the Winnerís
participation in the prize to appear in connection with Network TEN or the advertising or
marketing thereof, in any media whatsoever through the world and the Winner will not be
entitled to any fee for such use.
15. The Prize Draw will be held on Monday 26 November 2018 at 10:00 AEDT at Ansible Pty Ltd,
Level 1, 16 Anster Street, Adelaide SA 5000.
16. The Major and Minor Prize Winners will be notified by a phone call within two (2) days of the
draw and in writing and the Winnerís details will be published on the TENPlay website at
tenplay.com.au from Tuesday 27 November 2018.
17. An entry that is made on behalf of an entrant by a third party will be invalid.
18. If required, an unclaimed prize draw will take place at Ansible Pty Ltd, Level 1, 16 Anster Street,
Adelaide, South Australia 5000 on Tuesday 26 February 2019 at 10:00 AEDT. The unclaimed
prize Winner/s will be notified of their prize by phone, in writing and Winner/sí details will be
published on the TENPlay website at tenplay.com.au from Wednesday 27 February 2019.
19. There will be One (1) Major Prize Winner and Two (2) Minor Prize Winners drawn from all
entries received (Online) who will win the following prize package:
Number Prize Details
One (1) x
Return economy airfares for two (2) from winnerís
nearest capital city to Bali ($3,800)
4 nights twin share accommodation at Bagus Jati Health
& Wellbeing Retreat ($3,000) includes:
o Daily Breakfast
o 4 x set Dinner
o Balinese Cooking lesson (including lunch)
o Jungle Trekking or Village Cycling (incl Lunch box)
Bachelorette Twinings Competition TCs 021018 Page 3 of 7
o Daily Morning Yoga class and Afternoon Yoga &
o 3 x New Start spa treatments (90 Mins)
Return airport hotel transfers ($200)
Travel Insurance ($400)
All taxes and booking fees
Two (2) x
$5,000.00 Pre-paid Gift Card/EFTPOS Gift Card $10,000.00
TOTAL PRIZE VALUED AT UP TO - AUD $17,400.00
20. The total Prize Pool is valued at up to $17,400.00 (including GST). The Promoter accepts no
responsibility for change in prize value between now the ultimate prize redemption date.
21. Any ancillary costs associated with redeeming the prize are not included. These are the
responsibility of the Winner.
22. The Major Prize Winner and their travelling companion are responsible for all other expenses
including spending money (unless specified), meals (unless specified), drinks, transfers (unless
specified), laundry charges, activities (unless specified), incidentals, taxes (excluding departure
and any other flight associated taxes included within the prize), energy surcharges, gratuities,
services charges and all other ancillary costs.
23. Travel Insurance to the value of $400.00 for the winner and their travelling companion is
included as part of the prize package. Travel insurance is valid for passengers under 65 years of
age and without pre-existing conditions:
PRE-EXISTING CONDITION means:
1. in respect of Injury:
A condition with which the Insured Person was aware of (whether diagnosed or not) or has
sought treatment prior to the Insured Travel covered under this Policy.
2. in respect of Sickness:
i. a condition or side effect with which the Insured Person was aware of (whether diagnosed
or not) or has sought treatment prior to the Insured Travel covered under this Policy. If any
form of cancer is a Pre-Existing Condition, then there is no cover for cancer or cancerrelated
ii. a condition caused by a Pre-Existing Condition, that is, any medical condition that You have
suffered from or been treated for, irrespective of whether a complete recovery has
24. All prizes are non-transferrable. No cash alternative is available for any prize. Prizes must be
taken as offered. Any prize, unused portion of any prize, or portion of the prize Winner is not
entitled to, are not exchangeable or cannot be redeemed as cash. Prizes cannot be used in
conjunction with any other special offer. Prize values are in Australian dollars. The Promoter
accepts no responsibility for any variation in the prize values. Prize Winners are advised that
tax implications may arise from their prize winnings and they should seek independent financial
advice prior to acceptance of their prize.
25. In acceptance of the prize, the Winner acknowledges that they may incur ongoing costs
associated with the prize which are the entire responsibility of the Winner.
Bachelorette Twinings Competition TCs 021018 Page 4 of 7
26. The Major Prize travel must be completed 31 July 2019, is subject to availability and is based on
(2) people sharing a twin/double room. Specified accommodation, restaurants and tours are
subject to availability at the time of booking. Alternatives may be offered dependent on
27. If the prize is unavailable, for whatever reason, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute
the prize for a prize of equal or greater value, subject to any directions given under State
28. The Promoter is neither responsible nor liable for any damaged, delayed or lost in transit in the
delivery of the prizes.
29. The Promoterís decision is final and the Promoter will not enter into correspondence regarding
the Competition result.
30. It is a condition of accepting the prize that the Winner must comply with all the conditions of
use of the prize and the prize supplierís requirements.
31. In the event that for any reason whatsoever a Winner does not take an element of the prize at
the time stipulated by the Promoter then that element of the prize will be forfeited by the
Winner and cash will not be awarded in lieu of that element of the prize.
32. Personal information about all prize Winners will be shared with the prize provider, and their
agents, to the extent necessary for prizes to be delivered to the prize Winners.
33. If the Major Prize Winner does not provide proof of meeting the age restriction and other valid
entry requirements, the Major Prize will be forfeited in full, and the Winner will have no further
claim. A re-draw will be held to award the Major Prize to a valid entrant.
34. Dates of travel within holiday periods are subject to availability. Blackout periods include 15
December 2018 to 15 January 2109, Christmas, Easter, public and school holidays. Block dates
will apply unless specifically pre-arranged prior to the competition being run.
35. Winners who do not travel within by 31st July, 2019 will become null and void and will no longer
be entitled to their grand prize. All bookings must be made a minimum of 45 days in advance of
the requested departure dates. All bookings and documentation regarding the prize must be
made via the Promoters nominated travel agent or their agents. Redeeming the prize is
conditional on acceptance of their terms and conditions of travel.
36. Once confirmed in writing, travel dates and names of those travelling are not changeable
without incurring extra fees. The Promoter does not accept responsibility for any fees incurred
as a result of any changes made and these costs will be borne by the Winner and their
37. The Major Prize Winner and their travelling companion must travel at the same time, must
depart from the Winnerís capital city and are responsible for transport from their residence to
the winnerís capital city for flight departure. It is the Winnerís responsibility to organise
transfers and cover associated costs to and from the Winner and their travelling companionís
residence and the winnerís capital city.
Bachelorette Twinings Competition TCs 021018 Page 5 of 7
38. The Major Prize Winner, or their travelling companion, may be required to provide a credit card
in order to check-in at the hotel for a security deposit, and to cover any incidental charges.
39. Air tickets are available on the regular scheduled services of each airline and are subject to
seasonal embargos. The Promoter has the right to determine the airline carrier at its discretion.
In the event that a Winner requests a specific carrier, not offered by the Promoter, any
subsequent or additional fees and taxes, if applicable will be the responsibility of the Winner.
Flight itinerary may have to be adjusted depending on the airlines departure city and their
current flight schedule. Frequent Flyer points are not available from any airline. The Promoter
is not responsible for the cancellation, delay or rescheduling of any part of a travel Prize and any
costs incurred by the Winner or any travelling companion(s) as a result (including
accommodation costs) will be the responsibility of the Winner.
40. Network TEN and their associated agencies and companies or any organisation or individual
associated with the provision of the Prize(s) make no representation as to the safety conditions
or other issues that may exist at any destination. International travel advice can be obtained
from various sources, including government, local consular offices and the web site of the
Australian Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade, www.dfat.gov.au
41. It is the travellerís personal responsibility to ensure they have valid documentation, including
but not limited to valid passports and visas, which meet the requirements of immigration and
other government authorities at every destination. Any necessary visas, vaccinations, passports
and any associated costs are the responsibility of the Winner and their travelling companion.
Any fines, penalties, payments or expenditures incurred as a result of such documents not
meeting the requirements of those authorities will be the sole responsibility of the traveller/s.
42. The Winner, and their travelling companion, must be in possession of a valid 5 or 10 year
passport, and must have a minimum of 90 days validity remaining on the passport for the
duration of the prize holiday.
43. All components of the Major Prize must be fulfilled at the same time and they cannot be split
across different time periods. All elements of the package are subject to availability at the time
44. The Prepaid Gift Card/EFTPOS Gift Card awarded to the Minor Prize Winner must be used in
accordance with the terms and conditions applicable to the voucher as specified byhttps://www.visa.com.au
45. Prizes will be awarded to the person named in their contestant entry. Should an entrantís
contact details change during the Competition Period it is the entrantís responsibility to notify
the Promoter. A request to access or modify any information provided in an entry should be
directed to the Promoter.
46. It is a condition of accepting the prize the Winner may be required to sign a legal release in a
form determined by the promoter in its absolute discretion.
47. Should the Major Prize Winner not meet any of the criteria stated in these terms and conditions
to be a valid Winner they will forfeit all rights to the Major Prize, and a redraw will take place to
reallocate the Major Prize
48. By accepting the prize, the Winner agrees to participate in and co-operate as required with all
reasonable media editorial requests relating to the prize, including but not limited to, being
interviewed and photographed, filmed and/or chaperoned throughout the duration of the
49. If for any reason this Competition is not capable of running as planned, including due to
infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical
failures or any causes beyond the control of the Promoter, which corrupt or affect the
administration, security, fairness or integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, the Promoter
reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry
process, take any action that may be available, and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the
Competition, subject to government legislation.
50. If your entry is selected as a winning entry, validation of your circumstances, the validity of your
entry will be undertaken by the Promoter. Method of validation (without limitation) will be
determined by the Promoter at its complete discretion. If the winning entry is deemed to be a
Winner, the Winner will be notified as per the terms and conditions herein. In the event that
the Promoter requests the entrant to sign any legal documents relating to the verification of
their medical circumstance, the legal documents will take the form determined by the
Promoter. It is a condition of accepting the prize the Winner signs any such legal
51. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude
or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and
Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer
protection laws in the State and Territories of Australia (ďNon-Excludable GuaranteesĒ). Except
for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the
Promoters (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability
(including negligence), for any personal injury; or loss or damage (including loss of opportunity);
whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion and:
(a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoterís
control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference: (c) any entry or prize
claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by
the Promoters)due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any
variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability
incurred by a Winner or entrant; or (f) use of the prize.
52. If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as
reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoters, the
Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law: (a) to
disqualify any entrant; or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to
modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate, subject to government
53. All entries become the property of the Promoter. The Promoter collects personal information
about you to enable you to participate in this promotion but no further use of this information
will be made without prior consent.
54. The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including
but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for any personal injury suffered or sustained
in connection with any prize/s except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law. The
Bachelorette Twinings Competition TCs 021018 Page 7 of 7
Promoter is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, either caused by the
phone user or for any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilised in this
Competition, or for any technical error, or any combination thereof that may occur in the
course of the administration of this Competition including any omission, interruption, deletion,
defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line or telephone, mobile or
satellite network failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to or alteration of entries.
55. You consent to The Promoter collecting your personal information for the purpose of
conducting and promoting this Competition (including but not limited to determining and
notifying the Winner and prize fulfilment). Your personal information may be disclosed to a
third party as a result of entering this competition, including but not limited to Ansible Pty Ltd
and MultiChannel Network Pty Ltd. Your personal information may be disclosed to State and
Territory lottery departments and Winnersí names published as required under the relevant
lottery legislation. For purposes of public statements and advertisements The Promoter will
only publish the Winnerís surname, initial and State. A request to access, update or correct any
information should be directed to the Promoter. If you are not willing for this to occur you
cannot participate in the promotion.
56. The Promoter is bound by the Australian Privacy Principles (APPs) in the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth)
and by entering the Competition, you (the entrant) are taken to consent to Network Ten Pty
access personal information that is held by Network Ten Pty Limited about you and seek
correction of such information. See www.tenplay.com.au/privacypolicy
to view Network Ten
how you may complain about a breach of the APPs, or a registered code that is binding on our
organisation and how Network Ten Pty Limited will deal with such complaints. We may disclose
your personal information to related entities and third party service providers outside Australia.
57. The Promoter is Network Ten Pty Limited (ABN: 91 052 515 250) of 1 Saunders Street, Pyrmont
NSW 2009. 58. Permit Approvals: ACT: TP 18/01790, NSW: LTPS/18/28201, SA: T18/1636.