We are giving away a trip to Sydney to attend the red-carpet party for Exhibitionism: The Rolling Stones exhibit
The prize includes two return airfares, accommodation for one night, return limousine transfers to the event, attendance of the red-carpet party, opening night gift bag and a limited edition 50th anniversary Rolling Stones super deluxe box set (including GRRR! Album). Good luck!https://www.9now.com.au/today/2018/extras/competitions/competitions/rolling-stones-exhibitMUST BE ABLE TO REDEEM PRIZE ON 21/11/18
Game of skill.
Open to all residents of Australia aged 18 years and over.Competition closes 12/10/18 at 10am AEDT. Competition judged 12/10/18 at 10:30 AEDTTERMS AND CONDITIONS:
1. Information on how to enter and the prize form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
2. Entry is only open to Australian residents aged 18 years or older.
3. Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
4. Promotion commences 5:30am AEDST on 09/10/18 and closes 11:59pm AEDST on 12/10/18 (“Promotional Period”).
To enter, eligible entrants must, during the Promotional Period, visit www.todayshow.com.au
, locate the promotional entry form, complete all requested details including full name, contact number, a valid and current email address, postcode, and an answer to the question in 25 words or less “why do you want to party like a Rockstar at the Rolling Stones Exhibit red carpet event in Sydney? and submit the completed form.
5. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these Terms and Conditions, tampered with the entry process or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise fair and proper conduct of the promotion. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter's discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights. The Promoter's legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
6. Incomplete or indecipherable entries will be deemed invalid.
7. Only one (1) entry permitted per person.
8. If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant.
9. The judging will take place at 24 Artarmon Road, Willoughby NSW 2068 on 15/10/18 at 10:00am AEDST. The judges may select additional reserve entries that they determine to be the next best, and record them in order of merit, in case of an invalid entry or ineligible entrant. The winner will be notified by telephone and email.
10. This is a game of skill and chance plays no part in determining the winner. Each entry will be individually judged based on artistic and creative merit of the photograph provided by each entrant.
11. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
12. The best valid entry, as determined by the judges, will win a trip for two (2) adults to Sydney, NSW to attend the red carpet opening night of the Rolling Stones’ “Exhibitionism” exhibit, valued at up to AUD$10,000 depending on point of departure. Prize includes:
• Two (2) economy class return airfares from winner’s nearest capital city to Sydney, NSW (if required);
• Limousine transfers in Sydney to and from the red carpet opening night event;
• One (1) night twin share accommodation in Sydney, NSW on 21/11/18;
• Attendance of the red carpet opening night party at the Rolling Stones’ “Exhibitionism” exhibit at the International Convention Centre, Darling Harbour, Sydney on 21/11/18;
• Opening night gift bag (includes Rolling Stones merchandise and an allocation of 10 additional flexi tickets to the exhibit to use at any time); and
• A Limited edition 50th anniversary Rolling Stones super deluxe box set (including GRRR! Album).
13. Spending money, meals, insurance, taxes (excluding airline taxes) transport to and from departure point, additional transfers, items of a personal nature, in-room charges and all other ancillary costs are not included. Prize must be taken on 21/11/18, subject to booking and availability, in order to coincide with the red carpet opening night of the Rolling Stones’ “Exhibitionism” exhibit.
14. The winner and their companion must depart from and return to the same departure point and travel together. Itinerary to be determined by the Promoter in its absolute discretion. Frequent flyer points will not form part of the prize. Prize is subject to the standard terms and conditions of individual prize and service providers. The winner may be required to present their credit card at time of accommodation check in.
15. If for any reason a winner does not take the prize (or an element of the prize) by the time stipulated by the Promoter, then the prize (or that element of the prize) will be forfeited.
16. In the event of war, terrorism, state of emergency or disaster, the Promoter reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion or suspend or modify a prize, subject to any written directions from a relevant regulatory authority.
17. If the prize (or part of the prize) is unavailable, the Promoter, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the prize (or that part of the prize) with a prize to the equal value and/or specification.
18. Total prize pool value is up to AUD$10,000. Prize, or any unused portion, is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash, unless otherwise specified.
19. Each entrant warrants that their entry is an original literary work of the entrant that does not infringe the rights of any third party. As a condition of entering this promotion, each entrant licenses and grants the Promoter, its affiliates and sub-licensees a non-exclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, worldwide, irrevocable, and sub-licensable right to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish and display their entry for any purpose, including but not limited to future promotional, marketing or publicity purposes, in any media, without compensation, restriction on use, attribution or liability.
20. Entrants consent to the Promoter using their name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this promotion (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
21. If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
22. Any cost associated with accessing the promotional website is the entrant’s responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used.
23. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the States and Territories of Australia (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion.
24. Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; (f) if the red carpet opening night of the Rolling Stones’ “Exhibitionism” exhibit is delayed, postponed, or cancelled for any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; or (g) use of a prize.
26. The Promoter is Nine Network Australia Pty Limited, ABN 88 008 685 407 of 24 Artarmon Rd, Willoughby, NSW 2068. You can contact the Promoter in relation to the promotion by mail to this address or by telephone to (02) 9906 9999.