How to Enter:
Spend $30 or more, in one transaction, in both Woolworths and BWS and scan your Rewards card to automatically enter the draw to WIN! The competition starts Monday 8th October and ends Wednesday 24th October.
WIN an indulgent getaway in Sydney for you and 5 of your nearest and dearest. Host an intimate dinner with a private chef and your very own bartender in a stunning location, and take home 8 state-of-the-art appliances installed by a Samsung specialist in your home.
1 of 10 Samsung POWERbot Robot Vacuum valued at $799
Terms & Conditions:
Information on how to enter and prizes form part of these conditions. By participating, entrants agree to be bound by these conditions. Entries must comply with these conditions to be valid.
Entry is open to Registered Cardholders who are aged 18 years of age and over and a resident of Australia, excluding Tasmania.
How to Enter To enter, each entrant must, during the Promotional Period:
1. Spend $30 or more in one transaction (excluding "Excluded Purchases")
2. At each of Woolworths AND BWS (in store or online, but excluding Tasmania) and,
3. Scan their Woolworths Rewards card at the register (or link their registered Rewards Card to their account when shopping online)
( "Qualifying Entry").
"Registered Cardholder" means the holder of a Rewards Card, where all mandatory cardholder information (including cardholder's name) has been correctly completed in the Woolworths Rewards Program database - a cardholder is not a Registered Cardholder until confirmation of registration has been issued by Woolworths RewardsFor the avoidance of doubt, holders of temporary Rewards cards are not Registered Cardholders.
"Rewards Card" means a Woolworths Rewards Card issued by the Promoter as part of the Woolworths Rewards Program.
"Excluded Purchases" means purchases of smoking products, gift cards (including iTunes), mobile recharge, Woolworths Mobile, travel cards, tickets, cash outs, delivery charges, bag fees, crate service fees, donations, purchases from woolworthsflowers.com.au or Auto-order products, Carpet Care, Pre-order Kiosks, and purchases on a charge account.
Limits on Entry Multiple Qualifying Entries will be accepted.
The period between 00.01 AEDT on 08/10/18 and 23.59 AEDT on 24/10/18. .
There will be one (1) draw conducted at the end of the Promotional Period where all prize winners will be drawn.
Entries into this draw will close at 23.59 AEDT 24/10/18 and the draw will be conducted on the Draw Date, being 11.00 AEDT 26/10/18. The draw will take place at Engage Australia, Level 8, 56 Clarence Street, Sydney NSW 2000.
The draw and the announcement of the prize winners will be scrutinised by an independent person (where “independent person has the meaning given in the Lotteries and Art Unions Regulation 2014 (Cth)
The first one (1) valid entry drawn in the Prize Draw will win the major prize. The subsequent ten (10) valid entries will win the minor prize
There is a total of one (1) major prize and ten (10) minor prizes to be given away.
The major prize pool consists of:
• the 'Experience component'; and
• the 'Samsung Connected Home Package component'.
• Return economy flights from winner's nearest capital city to Sydney for the winner and five guests. Total (6) guests, arriving in Sydney on 16/11/18 and departing from Sydney on 18/11/18 only
• Airport transfers
• An intimate dinner hosted at a private location with bar and wait staff
• Two nights shared accommodation checking in on 16/11/18 and checking out on 18/11/18 at an Air-BnB residence located in or close to Sydney to be chosen by Samsung that is fitted with Samsung connected products
• Private chef and bartender for the first evening at the Air-BnB residence
Samsung Connected Home Package component
• One (1) Samsung Connected Home package and installation conducted by a Samsung specialist worth $20,000 RRP. Products can be selected from the following list up to the value of $20,000 RRP including installation:
Product Model # RRP
Family Hub RF56M9540SG/SA $5,499
POWERbot Vacuum VR20K9350WK/SA $799
POWERstick Vacuum VS80N8076KC $799
Quickdrive Washing Machine WW85M74FNOR/SA $1,599
Dryer DV90N8289AW/SA $1,799
75" QLED TV QA75Q7FNAWXXY $8,199
Soundbar HW-K950/XY $699
S9 mobile SM-G960F $1,199
Note 9 TBC $1,499
Air-conditioning Unit AR18KSFTAWQNSA $858
The prize value of the major prize package is $89,000
The minor prize pool consists of:
• Ten (10) Samsung POWERbot robot vacuum (SR10M7030WW), worth $799 RRP each.
The prize value of the minor prize is $7,990.
The total prize value of the promotion is $97,990.
* Please note retail prices vary and the listed value is based on quotes provided on the 16/08/2018.
All prize values are correct as at 16/08/2018 and are in Australian Dollars, but to the extent permitted by law, no responsibility is accepted by the Promoter for any variation in the value of the prize after that time.
Prizes are not transferable and are not redeemable for cash.
The major prize winner and their guests must be available to travel to Sydney on the 16/11/18 and depart from Sydney on 18/11/18 in order to accept their prize. The prize will otherwise be forfeited and go to the runner up.
It is the entrant's responsibility to ensure that their email address and phone numbers associated with their Woolworths Rewards membership is accurate as this will be the means of contacting winners.
Once the major prize winner has confirmed acceptance of the prize and their correct email address and mailing address, the Samsung Connected Home Package component of the major prize will be delivered to the winner within 28 days from when the winner accepts their prize (by the relevant date set out in the "Notification of Winners" section below). The Experience component of the major prize must be taken during the dates nominated in the Prize Details section above.
Once a minor prize winner has confirmed acceptance of the prize and their correct email address and mailing address, the minor prize will be delivered to the winner within 28 days from when the customer accepts their prize (by the relevant date set out in the "Notification of Winners" section below).
Notification of Winners
Winners will be notified in writing from email@example.com
within two (2) business days of the Draw Date on the 26/10/18.
Major prize winners must accept their prize by 05/11/18 by providing their Woolworths Rewards number, mailing address and mobile number by replying back to the email from Woolworths Rewards.
Minor prize winners must accept their prize by 26/01/19 by providing their Woolworths Rewards number, mailing address and mobile number by replying back to the email from Woolworths Rewards.
Prize winners will be published online on www.woolworthsrewards.com.au/competitions.html
from 29/10/18 for a minimum 28 days.
Second Chance Draw
If the major prize is unclaimed by 23:59 AEDT on 05/11/18, a second chance draw will be held on 06/11/18 (Second Chance Draw date) at the same time and place as the original draw, subject to any directions from a regulatory authority. The second chance draw winner of the major prize will be notified in writing from firstname.lastname@example.org
The second chance draw winner of the major prize must claim their prize by 10/11/18, by providing their Woolworths Rewards number, email, mailing address and mobile number by replying back to the email from email@example.com
. If the second chance draw winner of the major prize does not reply by 23:59 AEDT on 09/11/18 they will forfeit the prize.
If any minor prize is unclaimed by 23:59 AEDT on 26/01/19, a second chance draw will be held on 27/01/19 (Second Chance Draw date) at the same time and place as the original draw, subject to any directions from a regulatory authority. Second chance draw winners of a minor prize will be notified in writing from firstname.lastname@example.org
Second chance draw winners of a minor prize must claim their prize by 29/04/19, by providing their Woolworths Rewards number, email, mailing address and mobile number by replying back to the email from email@example.com
. If a second chance draw winner of a minor prize does not reply by 23:59 AEDT on 29/04/19 they will forfeit the prize.
Winners will be published online on www.woolworthsrewards.com.au/competitions.html
from the 07/11/18.
NSW Permit No: LTPS/18/27854
ACT Permit No: TP 18/01739
SA Permit No: T18/1594
Woolworths Group Limited (ABN 88 000 014 675) of 1 Woolworths Way, Bella Vista NSW 2153
1. If consumers are required to upload a photograph to enter, entrants must adhere to the following conditions:
By submitting a photograph, entrants agree to the photograph being made available for public viewing;
a) any person depicted in a photograph uploaded must be decently dressed and presented;
b) all photographs are subject to the approval of the Promoter. The Promoter reserves the right to vet all entries at any time and reserves the right to request the removal of any entries from any Platform or such websites at any time in its absolute discretion. However, the Promoter is not responsible for any photographs uploaded to any Platform (as defined in clause 13) or website and visitors to the site view it at their own risk;
c) entrants must own the copyright in the photograph uploaded or be entitled and have permission to use the photograph in the manner contemplated by these terms, including use of the photograph for promotional purposes in accordance with clause 15;
d) the entrant has the permission of each other person featured in the photograph, or, if any other person is under the age of 18, the permission of their parent or legal guardian, to enter the photograph in accordance with these terms and conditions, including consent to each condition in this clause 1; and
2. Unless specifically stated otherwise in the 'Key Terms', all ancillary costs including but not limited to insurance, taxes (excluding GST), meals, drinks, transport, transfers, spending money, fuel, oil and services costs, safety gear to comply with state and territory regulations, in-room charges and any and all other expenses incurred as a consequence of receiving the prize are the sole responsibility of the winner.
3. Prizes are not transferable and are not redeemable for cash. The Promoter’s decision is final and binding - no correspondence will be entered into. In particular, prizes may not, without the prior consent of the Promoter and any applicable third party supplier of the prize ("Supplier"), be resold or offered for resale at a premium (including via online auction sites) or used for advertising, promotion or other commercial purposes (including competitions and trade promotions) or to enhance the demand for other goods or services. If a prize is sold or used in breach of this condition, the Promoter or the Supplier may, at their absolute discretion, withdraw the prize(s). Where a prize has been withdrawn in accordance with this clause, no refund, substitute or compensation will be offered and if the prize is a ticket, the winner and any person has purchased or otherwise bears that ticket will be refused entry.
4. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for late, lost or misdirected entries or other communications. The Promoter assumes no responsibility for any failure to receive an entry or for inaccurate information or for any loss, damage or injury as a result of technical or telecommunications problems, including security breaches, theft or destruction, any cause beyond the Promoter’s control, or unauthorised access to or alteration of the promotion. If such problems arise, then the Promoter may (where necessary with the approval of the relevant lottery authority) modify, cancel, terminate or suspend the promotion. Further, the Promoter at its sole discretion may recommence this promotion under the same conditions.
5. If any prize becomes unavailable for reasons beyond the Promoter’s control, the Promoter may substitute a prize of equal or greater value, subject to any written directions from the various authorities.
6. All reasonable attempts will be made to contact the winners. If a winner does not claim their prize by the relevant Second Chance Draw date, their entry will be deemed invalid and the Promoter may conduct the Second Chance Draw, subject to relevant regulatory authority instructions.
7. If an entrant’s contact details change at any time between the date which they enter the promotion and the relevant Second Chance Draw date, that entrant must notify the Promoter of their correct contact details immediately.
8. The Promoter reserves the right to request verification of age, identity, residential address of winners and any other information from entrants relevant to entry into or participation in this promotion. Verification is at the discretion of the Promoter, whose decision is final. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any individual who provides false information, fails to provide information, is in breach of these conditions, provides entries that are offensive or otherwise inappropriate in the sole opinion of the Promoter, conspires with others to gain an unfair advantage or who is otherwise involved in any way in manipulating, interfering or tampering with the conduct of this promotion, or who has engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise the fair and proper conduct of the promotion. The Promoter’s legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
9. If consumers are required to purchase a product to enter, then it is a condition of the prize being awarded to the winner that the winner retain a clear copy of their original receipt and provide it to the Promoter as proof of a valid purchase to enter this promotion.
10. The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss, damage or injury suffered or sustained (even if caused by negligence) as a result of accepting and/or using a prize or in relation to the promotion, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
Any prize supplied by a third party supplier is subject to the terms and conditions of that third party supplier. Neither the Promoter nor the prize supplier is responsible or liable for any loss, damage or injury suffered by any winner as a result of the winner accepting and/or using a prize (even if caused by negligence), except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law. Nothing in these conditions restricts, excludes or modifies or purports to restrict, exclude or modify any statutory consumer rights under any applicable law including the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth).
11. If in the conduct of this Promotion, the Promoter is liable for a breach of any guarantee, warranty, condition or other term that applies under the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth) or is implied by any other commonwealth, state or territory law that cannot by law be excluded, the Promoter's liability under that legislation is limited, to the extent permitted by law, to the cost of replacement of any benefit or prize won.
12. Without limiting the previous paragraph, the Promoter and its associated agencies and companies (including the prize supplier) will not be liable for any damage, loss or delay in transit to the prize.
13. Before the prize is awarded, the winner and any other person(s) sharing the prize with the winner may be required to sign an agreement to release the Promoter from any liability arising from the use or participation in the prize.
14. Entrants consent to the Promoter using their name, image and/or voice in the event that they are a winner in any media for an unlimited period of time without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this promotion (including any outcome) and/or promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
15. Entrants confirm and promise that their entry is original and does not infringe the intellectual property rights of any third party. If the entry or any part of the entry is provided to the entrant by a third party, the entrants warrant that they have obtained the relevant copyright and other intellectual property rights permission to submit the entry for the purposes of this promotion. Further, entrants agree that the Promoter has an unrestricted, irrevocable, transferable, divisible right and licence to use and modify their entry (including but not limited to amending, editing, selecting, cropping, retouching, adding to or deleting from any part of the submitted entry) for the purposes of the Promoter's business including for promotional purposes without the payment of any further fee or compensation. If requested by the Promoter, the entrant agrees to sign any further documentation required by the Promoter to give effect to this arrangement. To the extent permitted by law, entrants unconditionally and irrevocably consent to any act or omission that would otherwise infringe any moral rights in their entry. Entrants agree to indemnify the Promoter, its associated agencies against all losses, damages, claims and costs by third parties arising out of, connected to or resulting from a breach of the warranty set out in this condition.
. Entrants may access, change and/or update their personal information by contacting the Promoter on 1300 908 631 during office hours or contact the Promoter in writing at firstname.lastname@example.org
17. These conditions are governed by the laws of New South Wales, and where applicable, each of the relevant States/Territories.
18. The Promoter is Woolworths Group Limited (ABN 88 000 014 675) of 1 Woolworths Way, Bella Vista NSW 2153.