Win A House With Mater Prize Home lottery
Your breathtaking $1.7 million Christmas wish!
Summer is never-ending in this breathtaking, light-filled residence; meticulously designed for a tranquil lifestyle by the waterfront.
Open-plan throughout, the well-crafted floorplan allows each spacious area to flow effortlessly with plenty of room for everyone. Featuring four bedrooms, a media room and two impressive outdoor pavilion’s overlooking the pool, every day will feel like a holiday!
This stunning waterfront Bribie Island Mater Prize Home is valued at $1,716,000.
Is this your Christmas wish? You could be the next lucky winner of the Mater Prize Home lottery. Purchase your tickets today!
Luxurious master bedroom with ensuite and walk-in robe - wake up to beautiful water views every morning!
4 generously sized bedrooms – including guest room with ensuite
Spacious, light-filled dining area
Modern kitchen with stainless steel appliances
Upstairs lounge room with TV and arcade game machine - perfect for entertaining the kids
Unwind in the open-plan living room
Beautiful outdoor living overlooking the pool and waterfront with built in BBQ space
Enjoy beautiful sunset meals in one of two dining pavilions - perfect for weekend celebrations
Large media room
Office and also a study nook
Mater Prize Home terms and conditions (Terms)
MATER PRIZE HOME LOTTERY NO. 280
1. Mater Prize Home lottery No. 280 is authorised under the following licence and/or permit numbers:
(a) QLD: Licence No. 29792
(b) NSW: Permit No. GOCAU/2056
(c) VIC: Permit No. 10474/18
(d) ACT: Permit No R18/00128
2. Mater Foundation is permitted to sell up to 8,000,000 tickets in this lottery. Mater Prize Home lottery No. 280 will close at 8pm
EST on Tuesday 18th December 2018 and will be drawn at 11am EST on Thursday 20th December 2018. Winners notified by
registered mail and results published in The Australian on Monday 24 December 2018 and at www.materprizehome.com.au
the day of the draw. Single ticket pricing $2 plus bundling. The amount of tickets available will range from 4,000,000 (single ticket
purchases) to 8,000,000 (if bundle purchases occur). The benefitting organisation is Mater Foundation.
FIRST PRIZE (TOTAL PRIZE VALUE: $1,716,000)
4 bedroom, 3.5 bathroom property located at Lot 495, 33 The Peninsula, Banksia Beach Qld 4507 (valued at
Furniture and electrical (valued at $136,000);
Gold Bullion (valued at $5,000) to assist in covering Council Rates and Body Corporate (approx. $3,791 per annum).
Transfer duty and legal fees payable for the transfer of the home to the winner will be paid for by Mater Foundation.
BOOK BUYER BONUS PRIZE
1. You will be eligible for a book buyer prize if you purchase multiple tickets, or a book, in the same name/s and one of your tickets
wins first prize. Where the winner has purchased multiple books they will be awarded the book buyer prize associated with the
cumulative value of their purchases for that lottery.
2. Purchasing more than 100 tickets will automatically make you eligible for the top book buyer bonus prize.
3. Book Buyer Bonus Prize details:
Prize Book buyer details
$10,000 gold bullion. Total Value: $10,000. $10 Book - 6 tickets.
$20,000 gold bullion. Total Value: $20,000. $15 Book - 10 tickets.
$25,000 gold bullion. Total Value: $25,000.
$20 Book - 15 tickets.
$30,000 gold bullion. Total Value: $30,000. $25 Book - 20 tickets.
$35,000 gold bullion. Total Value: $35,000. $30 Book - 25 tickets.
$45,000 gold bullion. Total Value: $45,000. $40 Book - 35 tickets.
$50,000 gold bullion. Total Value: $50,000. $50 Book - 45 tickets.
$55,000 gold bullion. Total Value: $55,000. $70 Book - 65 tickets.
$60,000 gold bullion. Total Value: $60,000. $100 Book - 100 tickets.
VIP PRIZE DRAWS (TOTAL PRIZE VALUE: $115,400)
1. By signing up as a Mater Prize Home lottery VIP member, your tickets are automatically entered into exclusive VIP draws.
2. VIP members receive automatic entry into exclusive VIP draws to win:
(e) $25,000 gold bullion;
(f) a VIP second chance draw to win $50,000 gold bullion;
(g) $5,000 holiday (drawn weekly);
(h) $100 Coles Myer Gift Vouchers.
3. To be eligible for the VIP Prize Draws you must be an active Mater Prize Home VIP Member with tickets in the current Mater
Prize Home lottery at the date of entry into the relevant VIP draw.
4. Paid and processed ticket purchases made by an active Mater Prize Home lottery VIP Member are automatically entered into a
VIP draw, including their additional tickets purchased on our website, over the phone, or through the mail.
– 2 –
5. Due to additional processing time associated with extra ticket purchases at the prize home, these tickets are excluded from
exclusive VIP draws.
6. The winners of the weekly $5,000 holiday draws can choose a holiday destination of their choice. Prize holiday must be taken
within 12 months of the draw date and booked as soon as possible after draw date. All travel is to be booked through the travel
agent selected by Mater Foundation and is subject to the travel providers’ further terms and conditions.
7. To be eligible for the Coles Myer Gift Voucher Birthday Draws, you must be an active Mater Prize Home lottery VIP Member with
tickets in the current Mater Prize Home lottery and have a birth date recorded with Mater Foundation that falls in the month prior
to the draw date.
8. Draw dates:
Prize Draw date and time
1 x $50,000 gold bullion draw (valued
at $50,000) 11am on Friday 21 December 2018 EST
1 x $25,000 gold bullion (valued at
$25,000) 11am on Friday 30 November 2018 EST
Weekly holiday draws (valued at
11am EST on the following dates*:
1. Friday 9 November 2018. Value: $5,000.
2. Friday 9 November 2018. Value: $5,000.*
3. Friday 16 November 2018. Value: $5,000.
4. Friday 23 November 2018. Value: $5,000.
5. Friday 30 November 2018. Value: $5,000.
6. Friday 7 December 2018. Value: $5,000.
7. Thursday 13 December 2018. Value: $5,000.
8. Thursday 20 December 2018. Value $5,000.
*Please note: Due to processing of monthly VIP payments, some of the
VIP holiday draws cannot be drawn weekly, which will result in 2 draws
occurring in the same week.
4 x $100 Coles Myer Vouchers
11am EST on the following dates:
1. 2 x Drawn Friday 9 November 2018. Value: $100 each
2. 2 x Drawn Friday 7 December 2018. Value: $100 each
– 3 –
MATER PRIZE HOME GENERAL TERMS
1. The value of the Mater prize home quoted is based on an independent property valuation obtained by Mater Foundation within
3 months of the start of the marketing campaign for the lottery. The first prize value includes the value of the land and structure,
furniture, additions and any further items which form part of the first prize (for example, visa debit cards, gold, vehicles etc).
2. The winner acknowledges that the property may be encumbered by easements; restrictive covenants or have ongoing
development covenants that may affect the property or its ongoing use. The winner agrees to accept the property subject to any
such covenant or restriction and will sign any document required in order to give effect to any ongoing responsibilities or
3. Where the prize is land in Australia, foreign (as defined by the Foreign Acquisitions and Takeovers Act 1975) winners may require
approval at the winner’s own cost from the Australian Treasurer to receive the prize on offer. Mater Foundation may assist in this
process. If the application is not approved or not approved within a reasonable period of time, the winner forfeits the prize, and
Mater Foundation will draw a new winner. Mater Foundation is not responsible for payment of any application fees, taxes or
levies imposed as a consequence of acquisition of land by a foreign person.
4. Winners agree to provide all necessary information and reasonable assistance to Mater Foundation and/or its legal
representatives to enable the legal transfer of the prize home to the winner.
5. Winners accept prize homes in their “as is where is” state as at the date that the winner takes possession of the property.
6. Mater Foundation will arrange and pay for costs associated with the transfer of title to the property into the winner’s name. Mater
Foundation will pay transfer duty, registration fees and legal costs to prepare transfer documentation. Winners acknowledge
that, while Mater Foundation will give possession of the property to the winner shortly after the draw, transfer of title to the
property is in line with timeframes of the relevant state land titles offices. The property is at the risk of the winner from the date
that possession is provided, even if title has not been legally transferred. On taking possession of the property, all costs, taxes
and levies imposed on the property from that point in time are the sole responsibility of the winner.
7. Winners will be notified by mail and results will be published in the public notices section of The Australian in the week following
the draw and at www.materprizehome.com.au
on the day of the draw.
– 4 –
1. Information on how to enter and details of prizes form part of these Terms. Entry into the lottery and/or draw(s) detailed below is
deemed acceptance of these Terms and entrants warrant that they are not prohibited from accepting a prize.
2. The lottery is run by Mater Hospitals’ Appeal Ltd as trustee for the Mater Foundation ABN 96 723 184 640 (Mater Foundation)
of 620 Stanley Street, Woolloongabba Queensland 4102. The promoter is Mr S Francia of 620 Stanley Street, Woolloongabba,
3. Entries are open to Australian and foreign residents who are 18 years of age or older, but excludes members of the Mater
Foundation board, Mater Foundation employees and their immediate family. It is the responsibility of all persons who enter the
lottery to ensure they are eligible under all applicable laws to accept the prizes offered as part of the lottery.
4. All entries received and processed prior to the closing time are automatically entered into the relevant lottery. Only entries that
have been paid for in full will be included in the draw(s). All entries received after 8pm EST on the closing date or once a lottery
has sold out will be automatically entered into the next lottery. Only Australian currency is accepted as payment for an entry.
5. All lottery prizes are not taxable under the prescribed lottery arrangements. Lottery tickets are not tax deductible. Mater
Foundation accepts no liability for any tax implications that may arise from winning a prize.
6. All prizes will be drawn at Mater Foundation, 620 Stanley St, Woolloongabba, Queensland.
7. Winning ticket numbers and winners’ details are validated against records held in our database and all draws are final. Where
Mater Foundation is unable to verify or contact a winner or any prize remains unclaimed, the laws of the state governing the
lottery will be followed in relation to a redraw if applicable or otherwise disposal of the prize.
8. Mater Foundation reserves the right to cancel any draw at any time for any reason and disqualify entries for non-compliance with
9. Photographs are for illustrative purposes only and some staging accessories and decorative items may not be included in the
10. Mater Foundation is not liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered or sustained as a result of claiming or taking
any prizes, except for liability that cannot be excluded by law. If Mater Foundation is unable to provide a winner with the
nominated prize, Mater Foundation reserves the right to supply an alternative prize of equal value, subject to any written
directions from the relevant State or Territory gaming departments.
11. Mater Foundation is committed to protecting your privacy. Mater Foundation collects, uses and discloses personal information
in order to perform its functions and activities in accordance with our charitable objectives. Unless you choose to opt out, Mater
Foundation may contact you about our campaigns, and provide you with promotional material or sponsor offers. Services may
your personal information held by us, or how to make a complaint about the handling of personal information go towww.materfoundation.org.au/privacy
12. Prize values are based upon the recommended retail prices at the time of printing (inclusive of GST). All references to currency
are to Australian currency. Neither Mater Foundation nor the promoter accepts responsibility for change in prize value. Mater
Foundation will coordinate all prizes through their specified suppliers.
13. All travel prizes are booked with economy airfares and all airport taxes are pre-paid. Travel prizes do not include travel insurance,
spending money or any other expenses unless otherwise stated.
14. All travel prizes must be booked directly with the Mater Foundation selected supplier and all travel must be taken within 1 year
of the draw date. If the prize details specify when the winner needs to participate, then the holiday must be taken within that time.
Unless otherwise restricted by these Terms, travel prizes can be taken at any time of the year, with a preference for off-peak
periods. The winner must comply with the terms of the travel centre. Further travel terms and conditions of the travel agent, and
– 5 –
travel providers will apply to the booking and participation of the travel. It is the winner’s sole responsibility and cost to manage
any health requirements for travel destinations, and ensure that they hold valid passports, visas and re-entry permits associated
with the travel. Any fines, penalties, payments or other expenditure is the sole responsibility of the winner.
15. All vehicle prizes, including those won in bonus and incentive draws, are supplied by Mater Foundation’s preferred suppliers and
must be collected from a nominated dealership in Brisbane. All vehicles supplied are new and the type of vehicle will be
determined at the time of collection, which will depend on availability at the time. Vehicle prizes include Queensland on-road
costs, dealer delivery costs, compulsory third party insurance and GST.
16. All prize values are listed in Australian currency. Non-cash prizes are not redeemable for cash and no prize is transferable.
17. Gift vouchers are redeemable within 12 months and are subject to further terms and conditions of the gift voucher supplier. For
further terms on Gift Voucher draws, please see the Gift Vouchers section of these Terms.
18. Where a prize is or includes gold bullion, the gold is valued at the purchase price on the date of purchase. Selling costs and
market variations may apply. Photographs for illustration purposes only and do not depict the exact prize detail.
19. For enquiries, please contact Mater Foundation Brisbane by phone on 1800 067 066. All correspondence should be addressed
to: Locked bag 2000, Coorparoo DC Qld 4151. For details, email Mater Foundation at firstname.lastname@example.org
COLES GROUP GIFT CARDS
1. Coles Group & Myer Gift Cards can be used at store locations throughout Australia including: Coles Supermarkets, Coles
Express, Myer, Target, Baby Target, Target Country, Kmart, Kmart Tyre and Auto Services, Officeworks, BI-LO, Pick ‘n' Pay
Hypermarket, Liquorland, Vintage Cellars and 1st Choice Liquor Superstore. Coles Express Gift Cards can be used at Coles
2. Further conditions apply – please visit http://corporateservices/giftcards.com.au/
or call 1300 725 159.