Playing Battlefield V early on Xbox One with EA Access?
For your chance to WIN a Royal Enfield Battle Green Motorcycle, Limited Edition Battlefield V Jacket, Special Edition Goldrush Xbox One X console and a copy of the game - like this post and share your best poem about playing Battlefield V in 25 words or less!
Play Battlefield V first on Xbox One: http://msft.social/ilGkUL
EA Games - Asia Pacific
Battlefield V Facebook Promotion, 8 November - Terms and Conditions
Battlefield V Facebook Promotion, 8 November - Terms and Conditions
1. Instructions on how to enter this promotion form part of the conditions of entry. By participating, entrants agree to be bound by these conditions.
2. The promoter is Microsoft Pty Limited (ACN 002 589 460) of 1 Epping Road, North Ryde, New South Wales, 2113.
3. Entry is open to Australian residents aged 16 and over. Entrants under 18 years old must have parental/guardian approval to enter and further, the parent/guardian of the entrant must read and consent to all terms and conditions. Parents/guardians may be required by the promoter to enter into a further agreement as evidence of consent to this promotion. In the event that the winner is under 18, Prize may not be registered to the winner if they are ineligible to own the vehicle under Australian and State and Territory laws. Employees and their immediate families of the promoter, its retailers, suppliers and associated companies and agencies are not eligible to enter.
4. The promotion commences at 4PM AEDT on 8 November 2018 and closes at 5PM AEDT on 18 November 2018. (“Promotion Period”).
5. To enter, entrants must, during the Promotion Period, comment on the promotion post on the Xbox ANZ Facebook Page stating in 25 words or less their best poem about playing Battlefield V.
6. The promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries and to disqualify any entrant whom the promoter believes either has tampered with the entry process or has submitted an entry otherwise than in accordance with these conditions of entry.
7. All valid entries received during the Promotion Period will be reviewed by the judging panel. This is a game of skill and chance plays no part in determining the winners. Each entry will be individually judged based on originality and creativity. (“Judging Criteria”).
8. The entry deemed to be the best by the judging panel will win 1 Battlefield V prize pack including Royal Enfield Battle Green Motorcycle (AU$9,690) ("Motorcycle") + Limited Edition Battlefield V Jacket (AU$50.00) + Special Edition Goldrush Xbox One X Console (AU$649) + 1 Battlefield 5 game (AU$99.95). Total number prizes = 1. Total prize value = AU$10,488.95. Prizes are not exchangeable, transferable or redeemable for cash.
9. The Motorcycle includes the following on road costs only: dealer delivery and statutory charges, 12 months registration, 12 months compulsory third party insurance, stamp duty and the delivery of the Motorcycle to the winner or their representative at the winner's address in Australia. The prize does not include any other type of insurance or any other accessories or other associated costs not specified in this clause. The prize will be delivered within 65 days from when the eligible winner claims the prize and provides accurate delivery details.
10. Before the prize is awarded, the winner will be required to sign a form to release the promoter and EA Swiss Sarl (ABN 13 872 527 904) ("EA") from, and indemnify the promoter and EA against, any and all liability arising from the use or participation in the prize.
11. If for any reason a winner does not take any element of the prize at the time stipulated by the Promoter then that element of the prize will be forfeited by the winner and cash will not be supplied in lieu of the prize.
12. The promoter may require the winner to provide proof of identity, proof of age, proof of a current and valid Australian driver’s license and proof of residency at the nominated prize delivery address. Identification considered suitable for verification is at the Promoter’s discretion.
13. If the promoter is unable to supply the nominated prize, the promoter reserves the right to supply another prize of greater or equal value.
14. All entries become the property of the promoter. The promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into. No responsibility is accepted for entries not received by the promoter. Entries will be deemed invalid if stolen, forged, mutilated or tampered with in any way.
15. Entrants warrant that their entry in the promotion does not infringe the intellectual property rights of any third party. The entrant indemnifies and will keep the promoter and its associated agencies indemnified against any loss, costs (including legal costs), expenses or liability the promoter and its associated agencies may suffer arising out of a breach by the entrant of this clause.
16. Entrants agree that the Motorcycle may only be operated by a suitably licensed rider.
17. The stated prize value is the recommended retail value (including GST) in Australia as provided by the supplier and is correct at the time of printing. The promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in the value of the prize. The promoter and its associated agencies and companies accept no responsibility for prizes damaged or lost in transit.
18. Winners of all prizes will be notified via private message on Facebook 19/11/2018.
19. In the event that a prize is not claimed by 5PM AEDT on 22 November 2018, the judges will select an alternate winner on the basis of the Judging Criteria. In the event that the alternate winner does not claim their prize by 5PM AEDT on 25 November 2018 then the prize will be forfeited by the winner and neither cash nor any other prize will be awarded in lieu of that prize.
20. One entry per entrant permitted.
21. Any costs associated with entering the promotion and accessing the website are the responsibility of the entrant.
22. Failure by the promoter to exercise any of its rights contained within these terms and conditions at any time does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
23. Entrants agree, at the promoter’s request, to participate in any promotional activity surrounding this promotion or the winning of any prize. Entrants agree that they will not be remunerated for this participation. Entrants consent to the promoter and its associated agencies’ using their name and image in any media in perpetuity, without limitation and without compensation to the entrant.
24. These terms and conditions do not, nor do they purport to, limit, exclude or modify any non-excludable statutory guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth), or any other warranties (whether express or implied) under any state or federal legislation which cannot be excluded.
25. Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, the promoter and EA (including their respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion or use of the prize
26. To the fullest extent permitted by law and without limiting any other conditions of entry, the promoter may, in its discretion, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion. All entrants participating in the promotion at the point of termination, modification or suspension of the promotion will be notified by the promoter in writing. In the event of modification or suspension of the promotion, the entrant may choose to terminate their participation in the promotion at no cost.
27. The promoter assumes no responsibility, and the entrant releases the promoter from responsibility, for any failure to receive an entry or for inaccurate information or for any loss, claim, damage or injury to person or property (including computer systems and servers) as a result of the entrant’s participation in this promotion or the conduct of the promotion generally or as a direct or indirect result of an entrant’s error, any technical problem (including communications or network failure, unauthorised access to, transferral of, or theft of, data), whether caused by the entrant, or associated with the equipment or programming used in the conduct of this promotion. If, because of any such problem, this promotion is not able to be conducted as planned and/or the promotion’s administration, security, fairness or integrity are compromised or affected, the promoter may cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion and/or disqualify any entrant involved in interfering or tampering with the conduct of this promotion in any way.
28. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. The entrant releases Facebook from all liability in relation to the promotion. The entrant is providing information to the promoter and not to Facebook.
. The promoter will only use your personal details for marketing purposes outside those described above if you “opt in” to join the mailing list when prompted.