Australian Competitions Now with Compfolio!
Comping Club HomeHelpCalendarRegisterLoginCompingclubHelp
   Friday 29 March 2024, 01:58:24 am   
Welcome to Australia's favourite competition website

We currently have 1,617 comps and freebies worth over $24,286,670.60 listed

That's over twenty four million, two hundred and eighty six thousand, six hundred and seventy dollars worth of
holidays, cars, boats, cash, computers, kitchens, home furnishings and other prizes to be given away!

Australia's most popular competition website

Compingclub

Compingclub
Compingclub
1014488 Total Posts (444321 Searchable Posts) in 296727 Topics by 41485 Members
Latest Member: xello1
Comping Club  Australian Competitions Club
|-Comping Club  Expired
| |-Comping Club  Closed Competitions
| | |-Comping Club  Win trip to Hong Kong - Dan Murphys - purchase reqd & scan membership card
Entry Details
  • Dan Murphys Hong Kong trip     Closing Date: Monday 31 December 2018

Prizes you can win
 Category   • Major Prize 
Prizes may include a House, Car, Caravan, Boat or Holiday
 Win great prizes at the Compingclub

COMP
MARK

$10,000.00  
Pages: 1 
Print
Author Topic: Win trip to Hong Kong - Dan Murphys - purchase reqd & scan membership card  (Read 909 times)  (Replies 0 posts)
culturebird
Global Moderator
Comp Guru

Recent Activity
100%

Top Poster

« : Sunday 02 December 2018, 06:52:41 am »
Go Up

To enter, purchase a participating Little Creatures product at any Dan Murphy’s store (includes online store) during the promotion period and swipe your My Dan Murphy’s loyalty card at time of purchase or be signed into your My Dan Murphy’s account (if purchasing online). Max 1 entry/day. Limit 1 entry/transaction.

The prize draw will take place on Friday 18th January 2019 at 12pm AEDT

Head to Hong Kong for five thrilling nights of culture and excitement. You'll enjoy a tour of Little Creature's Hong Kong Brewery including exclusive tastings, plus fights, spending money and five-star accommodation. To enter purchase any participating product and scan your card.

The prize is a trip for two (2) adults to Hong Kong, which consists of the following:

2 x return economy class flights from the winner's nearest capital city to Hong Kong;
return transfers from Hong Kong to accommodation;
5 nights' twin share accommodation at Courtyard Marriott;
Little Creatures Brewery Tour and Beer Tasting for the winner and 1 friend; and
$1,500.00 spending money paid as a prepaid Visa card.

AU 18+ only. Must be a My Dan Murphy's loyalty member. Starts: 1/12/18 7am AEDT. Ends: 31/12/18 11:59pm AEDT. To enter, complete a purchase (excluding tobacco and gift cards) from Dan Murphy’s during the promotional period and scan your My Dan Murphy’s loyalty membership card at time of purchase (if in-store purchase) or be signed into your My Dan Murphy’s account at time of purchase (if online purchase). If you also purchase an eligible Little Creatures product (see T&Cs for details) you will receive five (5) bonus entries. Limit 1 initial entry per eligible transaction & 5 bonus entries permitted per My Dan Murphy’s loyalty cardholder each day. The Promoter supports the responsible service of alcohol. View our Privacy Statement at www.danmurphys.com.au/help/privacy-policy-content.

FULL TERMS AND CONDITIONS:

Schedule

Promotion:

My Dan Murphy's Little Creatures Hong Kong

Promoter:

Woolworths Group Limited (trading as Dan Murphy's) ABN 88 000 014 675, 26 Waterloo Street, Surry Hills, NSW 2010, Australia. Ph: 1300 721 920

Promotional Period:

Start date: 01/12/18 at 07:00 am AEDT

End date: 31/12/18 at 11:59 pm AEDT

Eligible entrants:

Entry is only open to Australian residents who are 18 years and over and who are a My Dan Murphy's loyalty member.

How to Enter:

To enter the Promotion, the entrant must complete a purchase (excluding tobacco and gift card products) (“Qualifying Purchase”) from any Dan Murphy’s store in Australia (including online at https://www.danmurphys.com.au/) (“Participating Venues”) during the Promotional Period (“Initial Entry”). At the time of making the Qualifying Purchase the entrant must; either

In-store Purchase: present and scan their My Dan Murphy’s loyalty membership card; OR
Online Purchase: ensure they are signed into their My Dan Murphy’s account at the time of purchase.

BONUS ENTRIES

If at the time of completing the Qualifying Purchase the entrant purchases one (1) or more Participating Products (defined below) the entrant will receive five (5) bonus entries.

Entry is automatic on purchase.

Participating Products:

Little Creatures Pale Ale, Pilsner, Rogers’, XPA, Pipsqueak Cider 330mL Bottles 6 (pack) and 24 (case), Little Creatures Dog Days 355mL Cans 6 (pack) and 24 (case), Little Creatures IPA 330mL Bottles 4 (pack) and 24 (case), WA only - Little Creatures Elsie 330mL Bottles 6 (pack) and 24 (case)

Entries permitted:

Multiple entries permitted subject to the following: Limit one (1) Initial Entry and five (5) Bonus Entries permitted per day per My Dan Murphy’s loyalty cardholder. For the sake of clarity, maximum six (6) total entries permitted per day per My Dan Murphy’s loyalty cardholder.

Total Prize Pool:

up to AUD $10,000.00

Prize Description

Number of this prize

Value (per prize)

Winning Method

The prize is a trip for two (2) adults to Hong Kong, which consists of the following:

2 x return economy class flights from the winner's nearest capital city to Hong Kong;
return transfers from Hong Kong to accommodation;
5 nights' twin share accommodation at Courtyard Marriott;
Little Creatures Brewery Tour and Beer Tasting for the winner and 1 friend; and
$1,500.00 spending money paid as a prepaid Visa card.

Up to AUD$10,000.00 depending on date and exact point of departure

Draw: computerised random selection - 18/01/19 at 12:00 pm AEDT

Prize Conditions

Travel itinerary will be determined by the Promoter in its absolute discretion.
The winner and their guest for the prize must be aged 18 years of age or over.
Prize is subject to the standard terms and conditions of individual prize and service providers.
The winner and his/her travel companion must depart from and return to the same departure point and travel together.
Winner must book travel at least 4 weeks in advanced of their proposed departure date.
Subject to the terms and conditions of the participating prize provider(s), if for any reason the winner does not, once the prize has been booked, take the prize (or an element of the prize) at the time stipulated, then the prize (or that element of the prize) will be forfeited and will not be redeemable for cash.
The winner may choose the dates of travel from 01/02/19 to 30/11/19 excluding Australian school holidays and public state and national holidays in Australia and Hong Kong.
The prize is subject to booking and flight availability.
Frequent flyer points will not be awarded and do not form part of the prize.
Spending money, meals, taxes (excluding airline and airport taxes), insurance, passports, visas, vaccinations, transport to and from departure point, transfers, items of a personal nature, in-room charges and all other ancillary costs, unless otherwise specified in the prize description, are not included.
The winner and his/her travel companion are responsible for ensuring that they have valid passports, and any requisite visas, vaccinations and travel documentation.
Subject to the terms and conditions of the participating prize provider(s), if for any reason the winner does not, once the prize has been booked, take the prize (or an element of the prize) at the time stipulated, then the prize (or that element of the prize) will be forfeited and will not be redeemable for cash.
The winner may be required to present their credit card at check in.

Winner notification:

The winner will be notified by using the contact details on file with the Promoter within two (2) business days of the draw. The winner will be published in The Australian on 25/01/19.

Unclaimed Prizes:

The prize must be claimed by 03/05/19 at 11:00 am AEST. In the event of an unclaimed prize, the prize will be redrawn on 03/05/19 at 12:00 pm AEST at Red Jelly, 34-36 Elizabeth Street, Hobart TAS 7000, Australia. The winner of the redraw will be notified by using the contact details on file with the Promoter within two (2) business days of the redraw. The winner will be notified publicly (and their details published) in The Australian on 10/05/19.
Go for it, give it a tweet!             

Pages: 1    Go Up
Print

Go Up

Jump to:  

CompFolio ™ marks and indicators:
Entered   Not Interested   Not Won   Prize Received
Revisit   Won Waiting For Prize   Remove Mark

Australian Competitions Club | Powered by SMF Deluxe.
© 2001-2005, Lewis Media. All Rights Reserved.
Compingclub ™ © Australian Competitions Club
Page created in 0.0438 seconds with 8 queries.
Friday 29 March 2024, 01:58:24 am from 35.175.236.44