For your chance to win simply tell us in 25 words or less how you would celebrate the ultimate Christmas and submit your details in the form below. 5 prizes to be won.
Competition runs from 14/11/18 and ends on Tuesday 11/12/18 at 11.59pm AEDT. Winners will be contacted by Monday 17/12/18. AU residents (ex. NT) 18+ only
Christmas Covered competition terms and conditions
1. The competition is a game of skill, chance does not form part of selecting the winner.
The material used to market and promote the competition forms part of the competition terms. If there is an inconsistency between the material used to market and promote the competition and the competition terms, the competition terms prevail.
Eligibility to enter
2. During the competition period, anyone may enter the competition, provided that they are:
a. over 18 years of age;
b. a resident of Australia (excluding NT); and
c. not an employee or immediate family member of the promoter or an agent of the promoter who is connected with the competition
3. By entering the competition, entrants accept the competition terms.
4. To enter, entrants must submit their details at https://www.firstchoiceliquor.com.au/Christmas-Covered-competition
and tell us in 25 words or less how you would celebrate the ultimate Christmas.
5. Entrants may only enter once.
6. The promoter may deem as invalid any entry which:
a. is illegible, incomprehensible, offensive or incomplete; or
b. includes objectionable, profane, insulting, inflammatory or defamatory material
7. The promoter may disqualify any entrant who:
a. enters the competition without being eligible;
b. tampers with the entry process;
c. submits an entry that is not in accordance with the competition terms; or
d. in entering the competition, engages in conduct which is fraudulent, misleading, deceptive or damaging to the goodwill or reputation of the competition or the promoter.
8. Failure by the promoter to exercise its rights under paragraph 6 or paragraph 7 does not constitute a waiver of the promoter’s rights under paragraph 6 or paragraph 7.
9. If the entrant’s contact details change, the entrant must notify the promoter.
10. The promoter will select 5 winners from the pool of valid entrants at the selection time on the selection date at the selection address.
11. The promoter will select the 5 winners on the basis of the 5 most creative answers to the question “How would you celebrate the ultimate Christmas?” and the promoter’s selection is final and binding, subject to the promoter’s rights under paragraph 6 or paragraph 7.
12. The promoter will notify the winners via email within 2 days after the selection date. The promoter will post the winners names on the website within 2 days after the selection date.
13. The promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries and entrants including the entrant’s identity, age and residence in Australia. If the winners cannot satisfy the requirement, the promoter may forfeit the prize.
14. The winners must accept the prize within 1 month after being selected as a winner. If a winner does not accept the prize within 1 month after being selected as the winner, the promoter may forfeit the prize.
15. In consideration of the promoter awarding the prizes to the winners, the winners:
a. consent to the promoter using his or her name, likeness, image, voice and entry in any marketing and promotion of the competition, the promoter or the promoter’s business;
b. agree to use the prize in accordance with the supplier’s specified requirements; and
c. agree that the prize is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash.
d. If the prize is unavailable, the promoter may substitute the prize with a substitute prize, provided that the substitute prize is of the same or similar value or specification as the prize.
17. If there is a force majeure event which prevents or materially and adversely affects the promoter’s ability to market, promote and run the competition in accordance with the competition terms, the promoter may cancel, terminate, modify, suspend or postpone the competition.
18. The promoter is not liable for any loss, expense, damage or liability suffered or incurred by entrants and winners in connection with the competition, including:
a. any late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected entries or prize acceptance, including delays due to technical disruptions or network congestion;
b. any incorrect or inaccurate information caused by equipment or programming associated with or utilised in the competition;
c. any technical error, including any omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission or communications line, telephone, mobile or satellite network failure; and
d. any theft, destruction, unauthorised access to or alteration of entries; and
e. any use of the prize or any tax liability incurred by the winner as a result of accepting the prize.
19. Nothing under paragraph 18 is intended to limit entrants’ or winners’ rights under the Australian Consumer Law 2010.
20. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook and Facebook is not liable for any loss, expense, damage or liability suffered or incurred by entrants and winners in connection with the competition, including anything detailed in Section 18.
22. In the competition terms, the following words have the following meanings:
Christmas Covered Competition
From 00:01am AEDT Wednesday 14th November 2018 to 11:59pm AEDT Tuesday 11th December 2018.
Force majeure event
an event which is beyond the control of the promoter, including:
vandalism, power failures, tempests, natural disasters, acts of God, civil unrest, strike, war or terrorism; and
An infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any causes beyond the control of the Promoter, which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness or integrity or proper conduct of this promotion
Immediate family member
spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child, step-child, parent, step-parent, grand-parent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or first cousin
5 winners will each receive:
a $500 Coles Gift Card and
a $500 1st Choice Liquor Superstore Gift Card.
Total prize pool – $5,000
Liquorland (Australia) Pty Ltd
ABN 82 007 512 414
800 Toorak Road, Hawthorn East VIC 3123.
Thursday 14th December 2018
800 Toorak Road, Hawthorn East VIC
The winners will be announced on the First Choice Liquor website at: https://www.firstchoiceliquor.com.au/Christmas-Covered-competition