Australian Competitions Now with Compfolio!
Comping Club HomeHelpCalendarRegisterLoginCompingclubHelp
   Friday 29 March 2024, 11:19:16 am   
Welcome to Australia's favourite competition website

We currently have 1,635 comps and freebies worth over $24,215,950.94 listed

That's over twenty four million, two hundred and fifteen thousand, nine hundred and fifty dollars worth of
holidays, cars, boats, cash, computers, kitchens, home furnishings and other prizes to be given away!

Australia's most popular competition website

Compingclub

Compingclub
Compingclub
1014513 Total Posts (444346 Searchable Posts) in 296751 Topics by 41485 Members
Latest Member: xello1
Comping Club  Australian Competitions Club
|-Comping Club  Expired
| |-Comping Club  Closed Competitions
| | |-Comping Club  Win a return trip to Ireland & Dubliner Distilleries - Dan Murphys - pur reqd
Entry Details
  • Ireland trip Dublin Dan Murphy     Closing Date: Thursday 28 February 2019

Prizes you can win
 Category   • Major Prize 
Prizes may include a House, Car, Caravan, Boat or Holiday
 Win great prizes at the Compingclub

COMP
MARK

$10,140.00  
Pages: 1 
Print
Author Topic: Win a return trip to Ireland & Dubliner Distilleries - Dan Murphys - pur reqd  (Read 642 times)  (Replies 0 posts)
culturebird
Global Moderator
Comp Guru

Recent Activity
100%

Top Poster

« : Friday 01 February 2019, 04:28:24 am »
Go Up

Win a return trip to Ireland and experience a personalised VIP Whiskey Blending Class at the Dubliner Distilleries with their Master Distiller. You’ll meet with Master Distiller Darryl McNally for lunch, embark on a private tour of the distillery and enjoy a Dubliner whiskey blending class where you’ll bottle your very own whiskey to take home. It doesn't end there: You'll also receive four-star accommodation for four nights, $1,000 spending money and dinner at a venue selected by the Dublin Liberties Distillery team.

To enter, purchase a participating The Dubliner Irish Whiskey product at any Dan Murphy’s store (includes online store) during the promotion period and swipe your My Dan Murphy’s loyalty card at time of purchase or be signed into your My Dan Murphy’s account (if purchasing online). Max 1 entry/day. Limit 1 entry/transaction.

The prize is a trip for two (2) adults to Dublin, Ireland to visit The Dubliner Distillery which consists of the following:

2 x return economy class flights from the winner's nearest capital city to Dublin, Ireland;
4 nights' four-star twin share accommodation;
2 x return transfers from Dublin to accommodation;
A Dubliner whiskey blending class. Winner & guest offered to bottle their own whiskey at the distillery (Bottle of whiskey to be bottled will be a maximum of 40% ABV and 700mL). This class will be led by Master Distiller Darryl McNally or Global Brand Ambassador;
2 x return transfers from accommodation to Distillery;
AUD$1,000.00 spending money paid as a prepaid Visa card;
A private tour of the Dublin Liberties Distillery with either Master Distiller Darryl McNally or Global Brand Ambassador (including the behind the scenes of the distillery) and lunch for the winner and 1 friend at The Dubliner Distillery;
Dinner with a set menu for the winner and 1 friend at a venue selected by the Dublin Liberties Distillery team; and
200 EURO to spend on Distillery merchandise or gifting;

AU 18+ only. Must be a My Dan Murphy's loyalty member. Starts: 01/02/19 7am AEDT. Ends: 28/02/19 11:59pm AEDT. To enter, complete a purchase (excluding tobacco and gift cards) from Dan Murphy’s during the promotional period and scan your My Dan Murphy’s loyalty membership card at time of purchase (if in-store purchase) or be signed into your My Dan Murphy’s account at time of purchase (if online purchase). If you also purchase The Dubliner Irish Whiskey 700mL or The Dubliner Irish Whiskey Honeycomb Liqueur 700mL in the same transaction you will receive five (5) bonus entries. Limit 1 initial entry per eligible transaction & 5 bonus entries permitted per My Dan Murphy’s loyalty cardholder each day. Draw: 12pm AEDT 15/03/19, 34-36 Elizabeth St, Hobart TAS 7000. Prize: Trip for two (2) adults to Dublin, Ireland to visit The Dubliner Distillery (valued at up to AUD$10,140). Winner published in the Australian on 22/03/19. Promoter: Woolworths Group Limited (trading as Dan Murphy's) ABN 88 000 014 675, 26 Waterloo St, Surry Hills NSW 2010. The Promoter supports the responsible service of alcohol. ACT Permit No. TP 18/02317, NSW Permit No. LTPS/18/30095 and SA Permit No. T18/2096.

To enter, purchase a participating The Dubliner Irish Whiskey product at any Dan Murphy’s store (includes online store) during the promotion period and swipe your My Dan Murphy’s loyalty card at time of purchase or be signed into your My Dan Murphy’s account (if purchasing online). Max 1 entry/day. Limit 1 entry/transaction.
Go for it, give it a tweet!             

Pages: 1    Go Up
Print

Go Up

Jump to:  

CompFolio ™ marks and indicators:
Entered   Not Interested   Not Won   Prize Received
Revisit   Won Waiting For Prize   Remove Mark

Australian Competitions Club | Powered by SMF Deluxe.
© 2001-2005, Lewis Media. All Rights Reserved.
Compingclub ™ © Australian Competitions Club
Page created in 0.0125 seconds with 8 queries.
Friday 29 March 2024, 11:19:16 am from 3.236.219.157