Spend a minimum of $25 in a single transaction on any Participating Huggies Products at any Participating Store and scan your Registered Woolworths Rewards Card or add your Registered Woolworths Rewards Card to your account if shopping online at woolworths.com.au, in each case before completing the transaction (an “Eligible Transaction”). You will receive 1 entry for every full $25 (or multiple thereof) spent in an Eligible Transaction, for instance, if you spend $25 in an Eligible Transaction you will receive 1 entry; if you spend $60 in an Eligible Transaction you will receive 2 entries, etc.
The “Participating Huggies Products” are:
• • Huggies Ultimate Nappies Newborn 54pk bulk
• • Huggies Ultimate Nappies Newborn 108pk jumbo
• • Huggies Ultimate Nappies Infant 48pk bulk
• • Huggies Ultimate Nappies Infant 96pk jumbo
• • Huggies Ultimate Nappies Size 3 72pk jumbo
• • Huggies Ultimate Nappies Size 4 58pk jumbo
• • Huggies Ultimate Nappies Size 5 52pk jumbo
• • Huggies Ultimate Nappy-Pants Size 4 50pk
• • Huggies Ultimate Nappy-Pants Size 5 45pk
• • Huggies Ultimate Nappy-Pants Size 6 42pk
• • Huggies Ultra-Dry Nappies Crawler Size 3 Boy 44pk bulk
• • Huggies Ultra-Dry Nappies Crawler Size 3 Boy 90pk jumbo
• • Huggies Ultra-Dry Nappies Crawler Size 3 Girl 44pk bulk
• • Huggies Ultra-Dry Nappies Crawler Size 3 Girl 90pk jumbo
• • Huggies Ultra-Dry Nappies Toddler Size 4 Boy 36pk bulk
• • Huggies Ultra-Dry Nappies Toddler Size 4 Boy 72pk jumbo
• • Huggies Ultra-Dry Nappies Toddler Size 4 Girl 36pk bulk
• • Huggies Ultra-Dry Nappies Toddler Size 4 Girl 72pk jumbo
• • Huggies Ultra-Dry Nappies Walker Size 5 Boy 32pk bulk
• • Huggies Ultra-Dry Nappies Walker Size 5 Boy 64pk jumbo
• • Huggies Ultra-Dry Nappies Walker Size 5 Girl 32pk bulk
• • Huggies Ultra-Dry Nappies Walker Size 5 Girl 64pk jumbo
• • Huggies Ultra-Dry Nappies Junior Size 6 Boy 30pk bulk
• • Huggies Ultra-Dry Nappies Junior Size 6 Girl 30pk bulk
• • Huggies Ultra-Dry Nappy Pants Walker Size 5 Boy 26pk
• • Huggies Ultra-Dry Nappy Pants Walker Size 5 Girl 26pk
• • Huggies Ultra-Dry Nappy Pants Junior Size 6 Boy 24pk
• • Huggies Ultra-Dry Nappy Pants Junior Size 6 Girl 24pk
• • Huggies Ultra-Dry Nappy Pants Toddler Size 4 Boy 29pk
• • Huggies Ultra-Dry Nappy Pants Toddler Size 4 Girl 29pk
• • Huggies Ultra-Dry Nappy Pants Size 4 Boys 58 pack
• • Huggies Ultra-Dry Nappy Pants Size 4 Girls 58 pack
• • Huggies Ultra-Dry Nappy Pants Size 5 Boys 52 pack
• • Huggies Ultra-Dry Nappy Pants Size 5 Girls 52 pack
• • Huggies Ultra-Dry Nappy Pants Size 6 Boys 46 pack
• • Huggies Ultra-Dry Nappy Pants Size 6 Girls 46 pack
• • Huggies Little Swimmers Large 10 pack
• • Huggies Little Swimmers Medium 11 pack
• • Huggies Little Swimmers Small 12 pack
• • Huggies DryNites Girls Convenience 4-7 Years 10 pack
• • Huggies DryNites Boys Convenience 4-7 Years 10 pack
• • Huggies DryNites Pyjama Pants 8-15 yrs Girl 9 pack
• • Huggies DryNites Pyjama Pants 8-15 yrs Boy 9 pack
• • Huggies DryNites Bed Mats 7 pack
• • Huggies DryNites Pyjama Pants 2-4 yrs Boy 11 pack
• • Huggies DryNites Pyjama Pants 2-4 yrs Girl 11 pack
• • Huggies Baby Wipes Fragrance Free 80 pack
• • Huggies Baby Wipes Coconut 80 pack
• • Huggies Baby Wipes Cucumber & Aloe 80 pack
• • Huggies Baby Wipes Fragrance Free Tub 80 pack
• • Huggies Gentle Touch Baby Wipes 80 pack
• • Huggies Baby Wipes Fragrance Free 3x80pk
• • Huggies Baby Wipes Fragrance Free 384 pack
• • Huggies Baby Wipes Cucumber & Aloe 384 pack
• • Huggies Wipes with Coconut 3x80pk
"Participating Stores” means any Woolworths supermarket in Australia, Woolworths Metro in Australia and the Woolworths Online store www.woolworths.com.au
, in each case excluding Tasmania.
“Registered Woolworths Rewards Card” means a Woolworths Rewards card issued by the Promoter as part of the Woolworths Rewards program excluding a temporary Woolworths Rewards cards.
he draw and the announcement of the prize winners will be scrutinised by an independent person (where “independent person” has the meaning given in the Lotteries and Art Unions Regulation 2014 (Cth).
There will be a total of 51 prizes, consisting of 1 Major Prize and 50 Minor Prizes.
The first valid entry drawn will receive the Major Prize which consists of a Disney Themed Family Holiday to London, England which includes, for up to two adults (aged over 18 years) and up to two children (aged under 11 years) (the “Family”):
• • Roundtrip economy class flights to London from an Australian state or territory capital city
• • Transfers to and from the London hotel from London airport
• • One London Disney on Ice VIP Prize package
• • Five night/six days stay in one family room at a four-star hotel in central London with breakfast included
• • Tickets to the London Disney West End Musical Aladdin
• • Hop On/Hop Off Tour of London and The London Eye
• • One £200 (equivalent to $355 AUD) London Disney Store Voucher to be shared by the Family
The total RRP value of the Major Prize is $23,000.
The next 50 valid entries drawn will each receive the Minor Prize, being “6 Months’ Supply of Huggies”, and which consists (based on Promoter’s estimate of average product usage during a 6 month period) of the following items:
• • 42 convenience size packs of Huggies® Nappies (in size and variety requested by the winner), valued at up to $420.00;
• • 8 pop up tubs of Huggies® Wipes (in variety requested by the winner), valued at up to $50.32;
• • 6 refill packs of Huggies® Wipes (in variety requested by the winner), valued at up to $30.00;
• • 12 packs of Huggies® Change Mats, valued at up to $47.88; and
• • 6 packs of Huggies® Little Swimmers Swim Pants (in size and variety requested by the winner), valued at up to $89.95.
The total RRP value of the minor prizes is $31,907.50
Total RRP value of all the prizes is $54,907.50
All prize values are correct as the Prize Value Reference Date and are in Australian Dollars, but to the extent permitted by law, no responsibility is accepted by the Promoter for any variation in the value of the prize after that time.
Major Prize Limitations
‐ The winner and each of their nominated Family who will participate in the Major Prize (“Major Prize participants”) must be in possession of a valid 5-year passport and must have a minimum of 90 days validity for the duration of the prize holiday. All entry visas, ESTA forms, and/or travel documents are the sole responsibility of the winner, including visa costs if applicable.
‐ Any Major Prize participants aged under 18 years must be accompanied by their parent or legal guardian. Promoter may request information to verify such status and Promoter’s decision on this and all matters relating these terms and conditions is final.
‐ All prize elements are non-transferable. No cash alternative is available for any prize element. In the unlikely event that a prize element should become unavailable (for reasons beyond the Promoter’s control) the Promoter will substitute a prize of equal or higher value.
‐ Travel is subject to availability. Blackout dates will apply. Blackout dates include peak Christmas (December 10 to January 5 annually) and may include peak August.
‐ Major Prize participants must provide a copy of their passports to ensure that names are spelled correctly and the validity of their passports.
‐ Major Prize participants must depart within 12 months of notification that they have won the prize. The winner must provide three separate dates of preferred departure, at least 60 days prior to the earliest of those dates, and the Promoter will endeavour to fulfil (but cannot guarantee) at least one of winner's preferred dates of departure. The winner agrees that the return flight will be on the date which falls six (6) days following arrival in London and will be for return travel to the Major Prize participants’ original Australian departure city. If requested prior to booking of any flights, Promoter may (in its sole discretion) agree to arrange a later return flight, subject to availability. Where this occurs, winner and Major Prize participants will be responsible for all expenses associated with the extended period and (without limiting any other term for the benefit of Promoter which is contained in these Terms and Conditions and which applies in relation to such extension period), Promoter accepts no responsibility for the Major Prize participants’ itinerary, arrangements or any losses arising during such extended period.
‐ All aspects of the Major Prize (including travel and accommodation) are for four (4) people travelling together at all times. If less than four (4) people travel, the Major Prize winner will forfeit the Major Prize components of those persons not travelling. All components of the Major Prize must be taken together as a single return trip to be booked by the Promoter or the Promoter’s representatives, unless otherwise communicated. The travel itinerary for a Major Prize is to be determined by the Promoter in its absolute discretion. Frequent flyer points will not form part of the Major Prize. The Major Prizes must be taken as stated. The Major Prize is non-transferable and cannot be exchanged for other travel, flights or accommodation at other destinations.
Third Party Terms”).
‐ At least one of the Major Prize participants must hold a valid credit card and present it on check in at the accommodation establishment, to cover any incidental hotel charges.
‐ The Major Prize does not (except as expressly stated) include: any transport between a Major Prize participant’s residence and the departure airport; any overnight accommodation while travelling to the departure airport (if applicable); any other travel or accommodation; meals, ground transportation and incidentals; any incidental accommodation charges (such as mini-bar charges, telephone calls, in house movies, food and beverages); any insurance (such as travel or health cover) however the Promoter requires that the Major Prize participants take travel insurance valid for the destination country; or any other ancillary costs which may be incurred by those travelling.
‐ Major Prize participants are responsible for compliance with any health, passport, visa and other requirements for entry into the destination country, any country en-route and for return to Australia (“Entry Requirements”). Major Prize participants are responsible for making themselves familiar with, and following, the Australian Government’s travel advisory and consular assistance advice available at www.smartraveller.gov.au
‐ Once confirmed in writing, travel dates, bookings and names of those traveling may not be changed, except in the sole discretion of the Promoter and (if so) at the expense of the winner.
‐ In addition to the above and generally, the Promoter and its associated agencies and prize fulfilment partners are not responsible for any personal injury that may be caused to any of the Major Prize participants during participation in the Major Prize, and for any personal property that may be lost or damaged during participation in the Major Prize. The Promoter assumes no liability for (and will provide no compensation to) a Major Prize winner and/or nominated travel companion who, as a result of any failure to comply with any Third Party Terms or Entry Requirements: (a) is unable to participate in the Major Prize (or any part of it, including in circumstances where a Major Prize participant forfeits a flight); (b) is refused entry in to any country; or (c) suffers any other loss, injury, or damage.
‐ Entrants acknowledge that third parties associated with the provision of the Major Prize, and each of their respective parent, affiliates, and subsidiaries, are not responsible for the promotion, administration or execution of the travel package, competition, contest or sweepstakes
‐ The Major Prize winner must ensure that all Major Prize participants are aware of and agree (or if under 18, their legal guardian agrees) (to the extent applicable) to these terms and conditions (including by providing their confirmation in writing if requested by the Promoter).
inners will be notified in writing by email within 2 business days of the First Draw Date and asked to reply within 7 days to confirm: a) their preferred delivery address for their prize to be delivered to; and b) (if they are a Minor Prize winner) their preferred size and variety (as relevant) for each of the items comprising the Minor Prize.
The names of winners will be published on woolworthsrewards.com.au/competitions for a minimum of 28 days from the First Draw Publication Date.
Names of winners may also be published on Kimberly Clark Australia’s www.huggies.com.au
website after the First Draw Date.
The name of the Major Winner will be published in The Australian on the 7th March 2019.
The Promoter will share each Major and Minor Prize winner and Major Prize participant’s personal information with its representatives, including Engage Australia Pty Ltd and DJP Marketing & Promotions Ltd (who will in turn share that information with selected third party providers) and Kimberly-Clark Australia Pty Limited as reasonably required to arrange prize bookings, arrangements and delivery, via email or telephone.
It is the responsibility of each Major Prize and Minor Prize winner to ensure that their telephone number, delivery address and email address associated with their Woolworths Rewards account is up to date prior to the First and Second Chance Draw Dates.
Major Prize tickets, vouchers and related information will be delivered to the Major Prize winner as soon as practicable after all arrangements are booked.
Minor Prizes will be delivered to each winner’s nominated delivery address in Australia within 60 days of winner notifying Promoter of their preferred product variants (see Notification of Winners section above).
Second Chance Draw
If any prize is unclaimed by the Second Chance Draw Date (including because: no valid delivery address or telephone number or email address is listed on the winner’s Woolworths Rewards account and the winner has not notified the Promoter of their telephone number or email address or preferred delivery address for their prize to be delivered to; or, a winner has not responded to Promoter’s (or their representative’s) emails requesting information required to fulfil a prize) a second chance draw (Second Chance Draw) will be held on the Second Chance Draw Date at the same place as the first draw in order to distribute any unclaimed prizes.
Winners will be notified in writing by email within 2 business days of the Second Chance Draw Date.
The names of winners will be published on woolworthsrewards.com.au/competitions for a minimum of 28 days from the Second Chance Draw Publication Date.
Names of winners may also be published on Kimberly Clark Australia’s www.huggies.com.au
website after the First Draw Date.