Passport to Freedom Competition
Visitors to the Victorian Caravan Camping & Touring Supershow have the chance to win some great prizes!
How to Enter
1. Grab a passport when you enter
2. Follow the passport map to find each stand
3. Clip your passport at every stand
4. Fill in your details and drop it in the yellow entry boxes as you leave
1st: Jayco Freedom 12.38-2 Pop Top with 12 months of Jayco Platinum Insurance (Valued at $25,690)
2nd: The Getaway Prize Pack donated by Rola, Hayman Reese, Trojan, Porta Potti and Cequent. (Valued at $4,885)
3rd: Burke and Wills Tour for two donated by Big Sky Tagalong Tours (Valued at $4,450)
4th: 1 extreme duty bicycle carrier system donated by ISI Advanced Bicycle Carrier Systems (Valued at $1,800)
5th: myCOOLMAN 96 litre AC/DC Fridge/Freezer donated by Leisure-Tec (Valued at $1,745)
6th: Firefly Dual Zone Fridge 80L donated by Lumberjack Camper Trailers (Valued at $1,300)
The winner of this promotion will be notified by telephone and sent a written confirmation.
2019 VICTORIAN CARAVAN CAMPING & TOURING
SUPERSHOW PASSPORT TO FREEDOM COMPETITION
CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
1. The promoter is Caravan Trade & Industries Association of Victoria T/A Caravan Industry Victoria, Unit 8/88
Dynon Road, West Melbourne, VIC 3003. ABN: 67 413 472 774.
2. Entry is open only to members of the public who attend the 2019 Victorian Caravan, Camping & Touring
Supershow. Employees and agents of the Event Organisers involved in the event are ineligible to participate.
3. The competition commences on Wednesday 20 February 2019 at 9:30am and ends on Monday 25 February
2019 at 4:00pm.
4. One entry per adult visitor (18 years and over) is permitted.
5. Contact details of each entrant must be clearly legible and completed in full.
6. Winners will be drawn in the Event Office at the Melbourne Showgrounds, Epsom Road, Ascot Vale VIC
3032 on Monday 25 February 2019 at 7:00pm.
7. Each Adult visitor attending the event will be given a Passport to Freedom Entry Form by the ticket seller.
Competition entries are valid if all passport sites have been visited and forms have been hole-punched with a
corresponding symbol clipper as shown on the Passport Form, as proof of attendance at that location. Visitors
must complete their contact details in the area provided and place the completed entry Form into one of the
yellow entry bins located at the entrance/exit gates.
8. The first valid entry drawn for 1st, 2nd, 3rd
th, 5th and 6
th prize will be the winner of that prize. If the winning
entry (whether at the time of draw or later) is deemed not to comply with these terms and conditions, the
entry will be discarded and a new winner of the relevant prize will be determined by the drawing of a further
valid entry. Prizes are not redeemable for cash.
9. (First Prize): Jayco Freedom 12.38-2 pop top valued at $25,690 tow away including twelve (12) months of
Jayco Platinum Insurance. (Second Prize): The Getaway Prize Pack with over 20 individual Towing items, Roof
Rack and Portable Toilet products donated by Rola, Hayman Reese, Trojan, Porta Potti & Cequent, valued at
up to $4,885. (Third Prize): Big Sky Tagalong Tours, Burke and Wills Tour, departing Melbourne on 7 May
2019, finishing at Karumba on 28 May 2019, for two (2) people. Value at $4,450. (Fourth Prize): An extreme
duty bicycle carrier system valued at $1,800, donated by ISI Advanced Bicycle Carrier Systems (Fifth Prize):
myCOOLMAN 96Litre AC/DC Fridge/Freezer donated by Leisure-Tec, valued at $1,745 (Sixth Prize): Firefly
Dual Zone fridge 80L, donated by Lumberjack Camper Trailers, valued at $1,300 (All prizes are not
transferable for cash). Total prize package is valued at $39,870.
10. The winner of this promotion will be notified by telephone and sent a written confirmation. The results will
be published on the following website: www.caravanshow.com.au
, Go Make Some Memories Facebook and
Instagram by Friday 8 March 2019.
11. If the entrant elects to receive further information, their details will be used for marketing, promotional and
survey services by Caravan Industry Victoria and its partners.
12. The promoter and its associated agencies and companies shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever
which is suffered (including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss) or for any loss or damage or
personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with using the prize, except any liability that cannot be
excluded by law.
13. The promoter’s decision will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
14. Participation in this competition implies acceptance of the terms and conditions of entry.