Australian Competitions Now with Compfolio!
Comping Club HomeHelpCalendarRegisterLoginCompingclubHelp
   Saturday 20 April 2024, 02:45:30 am   
Welcome to Australia's favourite competition website

We currently have 1,628 comps and freebies worth over $30,022,456.12 listed

That's over thirty million, twenty two thousand, four hundred and fifty six dollars worth of
holidays, cars, boats, cash, computers, kitchens, home furnishings and other prizes to be given away!

Australia's most popular competition website

Compingclub

Compingclub
Compingclub
1015676 Total Posts (445509 Searchable Posts) in 297874 Topics by 41495 Members
Latest Member: Juliew123
Comping Club  Australian Competitions Club
|-Comping Club  Expired
| |-Comping Club  Closed Competitions
| | |-Comping Club  Double Helix CSIRO - Memb - Win a coin set from www.perthmint.com/Send Diagram
Entry Details
  • Win a coin set     Closing Date: Sunday 14 April 2019

Prizes you can win
 Category   • Cash & Vouchers 
Prizes may include Cash, Vouchers, Subscriptions, Gift Cards etc ...
Pages: 1 
Print
Author Topic: Double Helix CSIRO - Memb - Win a coin set from www.perthmint.com/Send Diagram  (Read 154 times)  (Replies 0 posts)
oldfellow
Global Moderator
Comp Guru

Recent Activity
100%

Top Poster

Aquarius
Aquarius

« : Saturday 09 March 2019, 07:14:59 am »
Go Up

https://doublehelixshop.csiro.au/en/Competitions/competition-3

Backyard bugs

There’s a distinct buzz of excitement surrounding this Young Collectors coin set from The Perth Mint. It features backyards bugs on a stunning array of shiny dollar coins in presentation packaging, with a bonus magnifying glass.

For your chance to win a coin set from www.perthmint.com, solve the riddle then send us a colourful drawing of your answer.

I am an Australian backyard arachnid. I can be found living in dark sheltered spots, among rocks, under logs or even in old sheds. I usually eat small insects, but can capture crickets or even lizards if they get tangled in my web. My body is black with a red–orange stripe on my abdomen. What am I?

Colourful image of folder and booklets containing insect coin collection for kids. The Perth Mint Australia, logo featuring a gold swan.
How to enter

To be in the running to win this fantastic prize, send us your entry with your name, age, address and Double Helix subscriber number*. Get a parent's permission, ask them to sign each piece of paper, and then send it to CSIRO Double Helix Competitions, GPO Box 1700, Canberra ACT 2601 by 14 April 2019. Or, email your entry with your details to helixassist@csiro.au. The best entries in each competition will win the prize.

*Don't know your subscriber number? Check the address label that came with your magazine or subscribe now.
Terms and conditions of entry

To be valid, all entries must include name, address, age of entrant and Double Helix subscriber number.
    All entries become the property of CSIRO and will not be returned.
    Entering the competition assigns copyright to CSIRO.
    Entries will be judged on creative merit, not by chance.
    Age will be taken into consideration when judging.
    All decisions on competitions are final and will not be discussed further.
    Winners will be notified by mail and the names of competition winners only will be published three issues later.
    CSIRO shall not be liable for any damage or loss suffered in connection with any of the prizes.
    Any change in value of the prize between the publishing date and the delivery date is not the responsibility of CSIRO.
    In the case that prizes become unavailable after the publishing date, CSIRO will send an alternative prize.
    The closing date for this issue's entries is 14 April 2019.
    Competition entries must be the entrant's own work.
    It is the responsibility of the entrant to ensure copyright of their entry is not assigned elsewhere.
    Winners should allow six weeks for prize delivery.

Go for it, give it a tweet!             

Pages: 1    Go Up
Print

Go Up

Jump to:  

CompFolio ™ marks and indicators:
Entered   Not Interested   Not Won   Prize Received
Revisit   Won Waiting For Prize   Remove Mark

Australian Competitions Club | Powered by SMF Deluxe.
© 2001-2005, Lewis Media. All Rights Reserved.
Compingclub ™ © Australian Competitions Club
Page created in 0.0453 seconds with 8 queries.
Saturday 20 April 2024, 02:45:30 am from 3.145.175.243