To celebrate the release of David Yarovesky‘s Brightburn, in cinemas 23 May, we are giving you the chance to win:
1 x 10 double passes to see the film
Entering the competition is as easy as usual, just become our Facebook fan here (if you are not already), fill in the form below with your personal details, and tell us the name of the director of the film. ANSWER: David Yarovesky
Don’t forget to include your real name
Please read the rules carefully
Competition closes Friday 17 May 2019
Competition open for Australian residents only
Only 1 entry per person will be accepted
Winners will be notified by email
Any duplicate/suspicious entry will be disqualified
Competition subjected to terms and conditions.https://spotlightreport.net/competitions/brightburn-movie-ticket-giveaway
Terms & Conditions
1. Spotlight Report and Sony Pictures Releasing take no responsibility for any delay, loss or damage to prizes sent to winners.
2. While all attempts are made to supply prizes at the completion of a competition, no responsibility will be held by Spotlight Report to supply prizes if for unseen circumstances they are not available.
3. Staff of this site and their immediate families are not eligible to participate in the competition.
4. You must be at least 15 years of age to enter this competition, or have parents or guardians permission.
5. No responsibility will be taken for any entries that may have been lost. The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered upon.
Spotlight Report takes the privacy of its readers very seriously. Your email address won’t be used for any other purpose other than to enter the competition. Upon completion all email addresses will be deleted.