Open to residents of Australia only. One entry permitted per Eligible Purchase. Purchase any specially marked Disney, Pixar, Marvel or Star Wars Blu-Ray or DVD (marked with a sticker on pack in-store or starburst on pack shot online) (Eligible Purchase) for a chance to Win A Trip For 4 To Hawaii. Competition opens 9:00am (AEST) on 20/05/2019 and closes at 11.59pm (AEST) on 14/07/2019. Total prize pool is a maximum value of $12,480. Winner drawn at Permitz Group Pty Ltd at 2.03 /4 Ilya Avenue, Erina NSW 2250 on 16/07/2019 at 9:30am AEST. Winner will be contacted by email and published at https://www.jbhifi.com.au/competitions/
on 18/07/2019 for 28 days. The Promoter is JB Hi-Fi Group Pty Ltd (ABN 37 093 114 286) of Level 4, Office Tower 2, Chadstone Place, Chadstone Shopping Centre, Chadstone VIC 3148. Authorised under: NSW Permit No. LTPS/19/34563. ACT Permit No. TP 19/03305. SA Licence No. T19/737.
DISNEY x HAWAII COMPETITION Ė WIN A TRIP FOR 4 TO HAWAII!
Terms and Conditions
1. The Promotion is a game of chance and skill plays no part in determining the winner. The Promoter is JB Hi-Fi Group Pty Ltd (ACN 093 114 286) of Level 4, Office Tower 2, Chadstone Place, Chadstone Shopping Centre, Chadstone VIC 3148.
2. Promotion commences on 20 May 2019 at 09:30am AEST and ends 14 July 2019 at 11:59pm AEST (Promotional Period). One (1) prize winner (The Winner) will receive their choice of the following:
i) Total prize package Includes:
(1) Return economy airfares for four (4) people (the Winner and 3 guests) from nearest capital city to Hawaii Ė Maximum value of $6,800 ex GST.
(2) Return Airport/Hotel Transfers to Honolulu - Maximum value of $280 ex GST.
(3) Five (5) nightsí Shared Accommodation at a minimum of 3.5 star hotel in Honolulu Ė Maximum value of $2,400 ex GST.
(4) Travel Insurance Ė Maximum value of $800 ex GST.
(5) Majestic Circle Island Tour Ė Maximum value of $700 ex GST.
(6) Performance Entertainment Management fee Ė Maximum value of $1500 ex GST.
- Total Maximum value $12,480
3. Travel dates must be confirmed within 45 days from the time the winner is notified of the win & travel must be completed within Twelve (12) months of notification of winning. Not to be taken over USA or Australian Public or National holiday periods. The Winner will not be able to change the Prizeís date or location. Travel unavailable between 14 December 2019 and 14 January 2020. Package is based on 4 people sharing a room.
4. To be eligible to enter the Promotion, entrants must be Australian residents and, during the Promotional Period:
a. Purchase any specially marked Disney, Pixar, Marvel or Star Wars Blu-Ray or DVD (marked with a sticker on pack in-store or starburst on pack shot online), from any participating JB Hi-Fi store (Qualifying Purchase); and
b. visit www.jbhifi.com.au/disney-hawaii
i. fill out the entry form, providing their first name, surname, email address, phone number;
ii. input the receipt number or online order number; and
iii. agree to the competitionís terms and conditions.
5. Entrants must retain their original purchase receipt and product barcode as proof of purchase. Failure to produce the proof of purchase when requested may, in the absolute discretion of the Promoter result in invalidation of an entrantís entry and forfeiture of any right to the Prize. The purchase receipt must clearly specify the store of purchase and that the purchase was made during the Promotional Period but prior to entry.
6. At least one person (winner) travelling must be 18 years or over. If the winner is under 18 then his/her guest must be his/her parent or guardian. The Winnerís guest must be 18 years or over unless the Winner is the guestís parent or legal guardian.
7. Unless otherwise stated, the winner and guest/s are to make their own way to and from all prize inclusions.
8. This promotion is a game of chance and winners will be drawn at random, in accordance with clauses 9 and clause 24 (if applicable).
9. A draw will be conducted by Permitz Group Pty Ltd at 2.03 /4 Ilya Avenue, Erina NSW 2250 on 16/07/2019 at 9:30am AEST. All valid entries received by the Promoter during the Promotion Period will be included in the draw.
10. There will be a total of one (1) winner.
11. The result of the draw is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
12. The winner will be contacted by email within 2 business days of the draw. The name of the winner will be published at https://www.jbhifi.com.au/competitions/
from 18 July 2019 for 28 days.
13. If, for some reason, a winner is not available to redeem the Prize on the selected dates, the Promoter reserves the right to consider this forfeiture of the Prize and select another winner.
14. If a winner is not available to travel on the selected dates, they must notify the Promoter within one (1) month of the Promoter notifying them of the selected dates.
15. If any part of this event is abandoned, varied or postponed for any reason, then at the Promoterís discretion, the Winner and their guest forfeits all rights to attend the relevant event and no cash or alternative tickets will be substituted for that element of the Prize.
16. Participation in the Promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions. These Terms and Conditions must be read together with the terms provided on the Promotion entry page. In the event of any conflict, the terms on the entry page supersede any conflicting terms in these Terms and Conditions.
17. The time of entry will in each case be the time the online entry is received by the Promoterís database. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any late, lost or misdirected entries due to technical disruptions or for any other reason.
18. Entry is limited to one per purchase of any specially marked Disney, Pixar, Marvel or Star Wars Blu-Ray or DVD (marked with a sticker on pack in-store or starburst on pack shot online) from a participating JB Hi-Fi retailer nationally. Any additional entries citing the same receipt number and barcode will be disqualified. Employees of the Promoter, their partners, agents and suppliers associated with the Promotion and their immediate families are not eligible to enter. Incomplete, indecipherable or illegible entries will be deemed invalid.
19. Any entrant under the age of 18 must obtain permission from their parent or legal guardian before entering the Promotion.
20. Entry into the Promotion is free. Any costs associated with accessing the entry page are the responsibility of the person seeking access and are dependent on the internet service provider used.
21. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrantís identity, age and place of residence) and to disqualify any entrant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or with the terms on the entry page or who tampers with the entry process.
22. The Promoter will attempt to notify the winner after each draw referred to in clause 9 within two business days of the draw. Contact will be made via personal email.
23. If the Promoter is unable to contact a winner after having made reasonable efforts to do so using the information provided on the winnerís online entry form, the Promoter reserves the right to disqualify the entry, in which case clause 24 will apply.
24. The Promoter reserves the right to redraw in the event of a winner not being an Eligible Entrant, not having complied with these Terms and Conditions or not being able to be contacted by the Promoter after the Promoter having made reasonable efforts to do so. If a redraw is necessary, it will be conducted by Permitz Group Pty Ltd at 2.03 /4 Ilya Avenue, Erina NSW 2250 on 16 October 2019 at 11:00am AEST, subject to any written direction given under applicable law. Any winner determined in accordance with this clause 24 will be notified by email within two business days of the draw and their names will be published online at www.jbhifi.com.au/term-conditions
from 18 October 2019 for 28 days.
25. All entries become the property of the Promoter. Entrants consent to the Promoter and Prize suppliers using the entrant's name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are the winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting the Promotion (including any outcome), and promoting any products or services manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter or Prize suppliers associated with the Promotion.
26. If the Promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, subject to State and Territory legislation and to the fullest extent permitted by law (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the Promotion. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute the Prize with a prize of equal or greater value if the Prize is for some reason unavailable.
28. Should an entrantís contact details change during the Promotional Period, it is the entrantís responsibility to notify the Promoter. A request to access or modify any personal information should be directed to the Promoter.
29. The Prize is valued at up to $12,480. Prize value is based upon the recommended retail prices at the opening date of the Promotion (inclusive of GST). The Promoter accepts no responsibility for changes in Prize value between then and the Prize redemption date.
30. The Winner should seek independent financial advice as tax implications may arise from accepting the Prize.
31. Winner and guest/s will be required to sign The Walt Disney Company Prize Acceptance Forms.
32. The Prize is not transferable, exchangeable or redeemable for cash. If for any reason the Winner does not take the Prize or an element of the Prize by the time stipulated by the Promoter, then the Prize or that element of the Prize will be forfeited. Without limiting the foregoing, the Promoter may, at its absolute discretion, substitute cash for the Prize or any part of the Prize (the amount of cash being equal to the Prize value).
33. In order to participate in the Promotion and/or the activities which may be awarded as part of the Prize, the Winner (and their companion/s, as applicable) must comply with any applicable height, weight, health, fitness, skill, and any other requirements normally associated with the particular activity. It is the entrantís responsibility to ensure that they (and their companion/s, as applicable) are sufficiently healthy and fit so as to safely participate in the Promotion and/or undertake the activities awarded as part of the Prize. It is the entrantsí responsibility to seek the advice of a medical professional to confirm their capacity to participate.
34. If the Promotion is communicated about or administered on Facebook it is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. Entrant information is provided to the Promoter and not to Facebook. Each entrant completely releases Facebook from any liability in connection with this Promotion.
35. Entrants acknowledge that the Prize may be subject to additional terms and conditions imposed by third parties. The Winner must become acquainted with any such additional terms and conditions prior to taking the Prize.
36. The Promoter, its partners, agents and suppliers make no representations or warranties as to the quality, suitability or merchantability of any goods or services offered as part of the Prizes. To the extent permitted by law, the Promoter, its partners, agents and suppliers are not liable for any loss or damage suffered to person or property by reason of any act or omission, deliberate or negligent, by the Promoter or its partners, agents or suppliers or its or their employees, in connection with the supply of goods and services to the Winner and their guest. This clause does not affect any rights a consumer may have which are unable to be excluded under Australian law. To the fullest extent permitted by law, any liability of the Promoter, its partners, agents and suppliers for breach of any such rights is limited to the payment of the costs of having the Prize supplied again.
37. All elements of the prize are subject to availability at time of booking. There is no cash alternative. Prize is non-refundable and non-transferable.
38. All prize inclusions are subject to availability during winners choices of travel dates. If a particular element is unavailable then a replacement to the same value will be provided. Applicable hotel and airline standard terms and conditions.
39. All aspects of the Prize must be taken together as a package. All travel arrangements are subject to availability. Travel, accommodation and associated activities cannot be changed or cancelled once any bookings have been made. Any changes by the winner made to the specified prize package (including travel extensions, additional guests, etc) will be subject to an administration fee of $250 excluding GST, which must be settled in full prior to booking confirmation. This excludes any changes to Airline Tickets. Airline Tickets are non-transferable (i.e. no name changes allowed). Once tickets are issued, they are non-transferable. Any alterations to confirmed flights and/or accommodation and/or scheduling arrangements will be at the expense of the winner and their travelling companions and cannot be split across different time periods.
40. Unless specified, the Winner and their guest are responsible for all other expenses including food and beverages, spending money, meals, drinks, transfers, activities, gratuities, service charges and all other costs.
41. Travel Insurance to the value of $200 per person will be provided as part of the prize package.
42. Travel insurance is valid for passengers under 85 years of age and without pre-existing conditions: PRE-EXISTING CONDITION means: in respect of Injury: a condition with which the Insured Person was aware of (whether diagnosed or not) or has sought treatment prior to the Insured Travel covered under this Policy. 2. in respect of Sickness: i. a condition or side effect with which the Insured Person was aware of (whether diagnosed or not) or has sought treatment prior to the Insured Travel covered under this Policy. If any form of cancer is a Pre-Existing Condition, then there is no cover for cancer or cancer-related conditions. ii. a condition caused by a Pre-Existing Condition, that is, any medical condition that You have suffered from or been treated for, irrespective of whether a complete recovery has occurred. In the event of not qualifying for the included travel insurance, the winner will be required to obtain their own travel insurance policy.
43. It is the Winnerís and their guestís personal responsibility to ensure that they have valid documentation, including but not limited to valid driverís licence, which meet the requirements of government authorities at every destination. Any fines or penalties incurred as a result of such documents not meeting the requirements of those authorities will be the sole responsibility of the travellers.
44. Winner and his/her guest must have valid e-passports and applicable visas/permissions. Passports must have 6 months validity from the return date of entry back into Australia. The United States requires that travellers entering the United States under the Visa Waiver Program (ESTA) hold an e-Passport if their passport was issued on or after 26th October 2006.
45. Winner and his/her guest are responsible for registering with the US Visa Waiver programme: https://esta.cbp.dhs.gov
46. Winner will be required to produce credit card upon check in to hotel for incidentals. This is mandatory.
47. Flights are economy class and may be indirect. The airlineís Conditions of Carriage apply to all flights. The Winner and travelling companions must travel at the same time and are responsible for transport from their residence to their nearest Capital City Airport in Australia. These conditions apply for all flights. Airline, flight route and dates of travel are subject to the promoterís absolute and final decision.
48. Individual supplier terms and conditions apply.
49. The Promoter, its partners, agents and suppliers make no representation as to the safety; conditions or other issues that may exist at any destination and the Winner should satisfy themselves of the suitability of the travel destination prior to departure. The Winner is advised to consult the website of the Australian Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade (www.dfat.gov.au
) and make independent enquiries.
50. Entry details remain the property of the Promoter. The name of winners may be used for promotional purposes by the Promoter, unless a winner otherwise notifies the Promoter at the time of accepting their prize. Entrants consent to the Promoter using their personal information provided in connection with this promotion for the purposes of facilitating the conduct of the promotion and awarding any prizes (including by disclosing their personal information to Permitz Group Pty Ltd who will hold and use such informational only for the purposes of conducting the draws anticipated in 9 and/or 24. A copy of Permitz Groupís privacy statement is available at http://www.permitzgroup.com.au/Privacy.pdf
) and any applicable statutory authorities) and to conduct direct marketing activities. Without limiting the foregoing, entrants' personal information provided in connection with this promotion will be handled in accordance with the Promoter's Privacy Statement, a copy of which is available at http://www.jbhifi.com.au/popups/privacystatement.html