https://www.firstchoiceliquor.com.au/campaigns/scratch-and-sipSpend $50 to get a scratch card for a chance to win more than 100 prizes instantly:
100 St Hallet vouchers
500 $20 Domino vouchers
100 Yellow Tail 50% off a case voucher
450 Asahi Bar blaes
250 Asahi glasses
1 $500 premium dining voucher
100 inflatable Bundaberg couches
2 Bundaberg paddleboards
5 Game of Thrones Malt Collector Packs
3 Manchester United Game experiences
Major draw $50K
First Choice Liquor
Gift and Win Card promotion
Terms and Conditions
1. Information on how to enter and the prizes form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
2. Entry and claims are open to Australian residents, excluding residents of NT, aged 18 years and over.
3. Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter, participating retailers and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter or claim. Immediate family includes any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
4. Promotion commences on 29 May 2019 and closes at 11:59pm AEST on 25 June 2019 (“Promotional Period”). There will be three components to this promotion; a promotional offer (“Gift and Win”), an instant win prize opportunity (“Instant Win”), and a major prize draw (“Major Prize Draw”).
5. To be eligible to claim or enter for the chance to win a prize, individuals must spend a minimum of $50 at a First Choice Liquor store during the Promotional Period (“Qualifying Purchase”). For a full list of First Choice Liquor stores, individuals can visit https://www.firstchoiceliquor.com.au/Stores/Finder
or see Appendix A attached hereto. Upon making their Qualifying Purchase individuals will receive a promotional card (“Gift and Win Card”), while stocks last. If a Gift and Win Card is not automatically handed to an individual upon making a Qualifying Purchase, it is the individual’s responsibility to request one.
6. Multiple claims and entries are permitted, subject to the following: (a) only one Gift and Win Card will be awarded per transaction, regardless of the amount over $50 spent in a Qualifying Purchase; (b) each claim and entry must be submitted separately and in accordance with claim and entry requirements; and (c) a maximum of two (2) Gift and Win Cards per person per day is permitted.
Gift and Win
7. Each Gift and Win Card will incorporate a detachable $5 First Choice Liquor Gift Card (“Gift Card”). This Gift Card can be redeemed for $5 against any First Choice Liquor product purchased instore or online using the unique promotional code on the Gift Card.
8. Any ancillary cost associated with redeeming the Gift Card/s is not included and any unused balance of the Gift Card will not be awarded as cash.
9. Redemption of a Gift Card is subject to the First Choice Liquor Gift Card Terms and Conditions which can be viewed at: https://www.giftcards.com.au/CMS/Page/giftcardtermsofuse
10. Only one (1) $5 Gift Card can be applied per instore or online First Choice Liquor purchase transaction of $50 or more after savings and discounts. Gift Cards valid until 11:59PM AEST 23/07/2019. Retail limits apply. Online offers not available in store. Not all products available for Click & Collect in all stores and Click & Collect is subject to stock availability.
11. Each Gift and Win Card will have nine (9) latex panels. To play and reveal instantly whether an Instant Win prize has been won, individuals must scratch three (3) latex panels only. If these three (3) panels each reveal an identical prize symbol, the individual will win that prize. The symbols will represent a prize from the following Instant Win prize pool (each an “Instant Win Prize”):
INSTANT WIN PRIZE VALUE
TERMS & CONDITIONS
VB & Carlton Draught beanie
Tasting Paddle at Brewery
Dinner package for two at Holgate Brewhouse Woodend, including private brewery tour & accommodation package.
VIC, WA, SA, ACT, TAS, QLD
50% off voucher for Yellow Tail 6 packs
VIC, WA, SA, ACT, TAS, QLD
10% off next St Hallett purchase from a First Choice store.
VIC, WA, SA, ACT, TAS, QLD
Jim White Kentucky Serve 4 pack
VIC, WA, SA, ACT, TAS, QLD
VIC, WA, SA, ACT, TAS, QLD
4 pack of Rekorderlig flavours
A Manchester Game Experiences for two (2) including:
Tickets to Manchester United vsLeeds United on July 17 at Optus Stadium in Perth
Return economy flights and Accommodation in Perth WA (to be determined by the promoter in its absolute discretion). Tickets are Box/Corporate Suite level and flights are from nearest capital city. (“Manchester Game Experience Instant Win Prize”)
Spending money, meals, insurance, transport to and from departure point, transfers, items of a personal nature, in-room charges and all other ancillary costs are not included. Prize must be taken to coincide with the Manchester united vs Leeds United on July 17 event with flights departing on 16/07/19 and is subject to booking and flight availability. Frequent flyer points will not form part of the prize. Winners may be required to present their credit card at time of accommodation check in. If a winner resides within a 200km radius of Perth, WA the airfare component of the prize will be forfeited and not redeemable for cash.
The Manchester United vs Leeds United ticket prizes are subject to the event venue and ticket terms and conditions, including any applicable age restriction. The Promoter and event organisers hereby expressly reserve the right to eject any winner (and/or his/her companion/s) for any inappropriate behaviour, including but not limited to intoxication, whilst participating in any element of the prize.
Branded Bundaberg Couch
Branded Bundaberg Paddleboard
Game of Thrones Malt Collectors pack
$20 Dominos Pizza voucher
Asashi branded bar blade
Asahi branded Glass set
A premium dining experience $500 Voucher (restaurant to be determined in the absolute discretion of the Promoter).
15. The Gift and Win Card will be voided if more than three latex fields are removed or scratched off or if the card is tampered with in any other way.
16. To claim an Instant Win Prize, entrants must present their winning Gift and Win Card to a member of staff at the same First Choice Liquor store at which they received the Gift and Win Card. Claims for the Manchester Game Experience Instant Win Prize must be received by close of business on 03/07/2019. All other Instant Win Prize claims must be received by 30/09/2019. It is each winner’s responsibility to ensure they claim their Instant Win Prize within the specified time frame. Non-winners may enter the Major Prize Draw as detailed below, from which all valid entries received will also be placed in the 2nd chance draw for any unclaimed prizes as detailed in clauses 37 and 38 below.
Major Prize Draw
17. Each Gift and Win Card will feature a unique code (“Unique Code”).
18. To enter the Major Prize Draw, individuals must visit https://www.firstchoiceliquor.com.au/scratch-and-sip
and follow the prompts to the promotional entry page, input the requested details, including the Unique Code on their Gift and Win Card and submit the fully completed entry form so it is received by 11.59pm on 03/07/2019.
19. Incomplete, indecipherable or illegible entries will be deemed invalid.
20. The Major Prize Draw will take place at Loyalty.com.au, 11 Springfield Avenue, Toorak, 3142 on 04/07/2019 at 10.00am AEST in the presence of an independent scrutineer. The Promoter may draw additional reserve entries and record them in case an invalid entry or ineligible entrant is drawn.
21. The first valid entry drawn will win $50,000 cash (“Major Prize”), payable via EFT within seven (7) days of the Major Prize Draw.
22. The Major Prize winner will be notified by telephone and in writing within two (2) business days of the draw. The Major Prize winner will have their name and postcode published at https://www.firstchoiceliquor.com.au/scratch-and-sip
on 18/07/2019 for thirty (30) days.
23. The Promoter’s decision is final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
24. If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant/claimant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant/claimant.
25. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries/claims and entrants/claimants (including an entrant’s/claimant’s identity, age and place of residence) and reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these Terms and Conditions, tampered with the entry/claim process or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise the fair and proper conduct of the promotion. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter's discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights. The Promoter's legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
26. Prizes are subject to the standard terms and conditions of individual prize and service providers.
27. Any ancillary costs associated with redeeming a voucher/gift card are not included. Any unused balance of a voucher/gift card will not be awarded as cash. Redemption of any voucher/gift card is subject to any terms and conditions of the issuer including those specified on the voucher/gift card.
28. There will be a total of 1,200,000 Gift and Win Cards produced for this promotion.
29. Printing and other quality control errors will not invalidate an otherwise valid prize claim.
30. Unless otherwise due to fraud or ineligibility under these Terms and Conditions, all prize claims in excess of the advertised prize pool will be honoured. Any Instant Win Prizes that are part of the advertised total prize pool and over $50 in value will be awarded in the unclaimed prize draw.
31. Instant Win game materials void if stolen, forged, mutilated or tampered with in any way.
32. Total prize pool value is up to $251,635. Total prize pool value in NSW is up to $95,085, total prize pool value in ACT is up to $166,635 , total prize pool value in QLD is up to $166,635, total prize pool value in SA is up to $166,635, total prize pool value in VIC is up to $251,635, total prize pool value in TAS is up to $166,635 and total prize pool value in WA is up to $166,635.
33. Prizes, or any unused portion of a prize, are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash unless otherwise specified.
34. If any prize (or part of any prize) is unavailable, the Promoter, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the prize (or that part of the prize) with a prize to the equal value and/or specification, subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority
35. Subject to the unclaimed prize draw clauses, if for any reason a winner does not take/redeem a prize (or an element of the prize) at/by the time stipulated by the Promoter, then the prize (or that element of the prize) will be forfeited.
36. The Promoter store will distribute any remaining unclaimed or un-won Instant Win Prizes under $50 in store to its loyal customers in its discretion.
37. If any Manchester Game Experience Instant Win Prize is unclaimed, the Promoter may conduct an unclaimed prize draw on 04/07/2019 at the same time and place as the Major Prize Draw. The winners of the unclaimed prize draw (if any) will be notified in writing and phone call within two (2) business days of the draw and will be published on https://www.firstchoiceliquor.com.au/scratch-and-sip
38. If an Instant Win Prize (other than those stated in clause 36 and 37 above) or the Major Prize is unclaimed, the Promoter may conduct an unclaimed prize draw on 14/10/2019 at the same time and place as the original Major Prize Draw. The winners of the unclaimed prize draw (if any) will be notified in writing and phone call within two (2) business days of the draw. The names and postcodes of the winner of the Major Prize (if one is required) or winners of Instant Win Prizes over $250 (if any) will be published on https://www.firstchoiceliquor.com.au/scratch-and-sip
39. Entrants and claimants consent to the Promoter using their name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a winner or successful claimant (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this promotion (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter and/or the business of the Promoter.
40. If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law: (a) to disqualify any entrant/claimant; or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
41. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the States and Territories of Australia (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion.
42. Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury, or for any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity), whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e if the Manchester United vs Leeds United match is delayed, postponed or cancelled for any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (f) any tax liability incurred by a winner, entrant or claimant; or (g) use of or taking of a prize.
44. The Promoter is First Choice Liquor, 800 Toorak Road, Hawthorn East, Victoria, 3123 (ABN: 45 004 189 708) telephone 1800 061 562.
NSW Permit No. LTPS/19/34215