[bWIN ONE OF FOUR TRIPS TO JAPAN VALUED AT $12,000 EACH![/b]
Millions of Aussies have trusted Mitsubishi Heavy Industries Air Conditioners in their homes for 20 years now and as part of our birthday celebrations we'd love to share our heritage with you and invite you into “our” home - Japan.
Each holiday package includes one (1) return economy class flight to Japan (choice of Tokyo OR Kyoto OR flying into Tokyo with transfers to Hakuba) for 2 people from the Prize winner’s closest international airport. That’s not everything. We'll also organise transfers and a 5 nights accommodation in a minimum 4-star hotel. We'll also include $1,555AUD spending money for you to really splurge!
Purchase eligible Air Conditioners to enter this promotion. Also can get $400 cash back.
Terms & Conditions:
1. In accordance with these Terms, eligible claimants (You, Your or Eligible Claimant) may qualify to receive a cash back incentive (Cashback Incentive or Promotion) and/or a chance to win a holiday package to Japan (Prize).
2. By applying for the Cashback Incentive, you are agreeing to the following Terms and Conditions (Terms).
3. The Promoter is Mitsubishi Heavy Industries Air-Conditioners Australia, Pty. Ltd. (ABN 92 133 980 275) of Block E 391 Park Road, Regents Park, NSW 2143.
Authorised under NSW Permit No. LTPS/19/33836
Authorised under ACT Permit No. TP 19/03130
Authorised under SA Permit No. T19/578
4. The Promoter’s Agent is Hachiko Pty Ltd (ABN 16 159 809 257) of 111A Union Street, McMahons Point NSW 2060. The Promoter’s Agent may be tasked by the Promoter in relation to the validation and approval of all claims submitted in this Promotion. By participating in this Promotion, you agree to receive correspondence from the Promoter’s Agent.
5. The Promoter’s Prizing Agent is OrigamiGlobe (ABN 91 523 529 607) of Clontarf QLD 4019. The Promoter’s Prizing Agent may be tasked by the Promoter in relation to the booking, management and fulfilment of the prize offered in this Promotion.
6. Information on how to claim a Cashback Incentive, details of the Prize and the Competition form part of these Terms. Participation in this Promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms.
7. The claimant is responsible for ensuring his or her familiarity with the Terms at the time of participation. The Promoter’s decision not to enforce a specific restriction (whether communicated to a claimant or not) does not constitute a waiver of that restriction or of the Terms in general.
8. All claimants acknowledge that the Promoter can rely on these Terms even if the Promoter only learns of a person’s ineligibility after the Promoter has awarded the Cashback Incentive to the ineligible person. Return of the Cashback Incentive or payment of its equivalent value to the Promoter may be required by the Promoter if this occurs.
9. The Promoter’s decision in relation to any aspect of these Terms and the Cashback Incentive is final and binding on every person who enters. No correspondence will be entered into with respect to the decision.
10. Outlets participating in the Promotion are stockists of eligible Mitsubishi Heavy Industries Air-Conditioners Australia products located in Australia and can be located on ‘Where to Buy’ page on the website mhiaa.com.au (Participating Outlets).
11. To qualify for the Cashback Incentive and gain entry into the Competition, the purchase of an Eligible Product must be made between 1 June 2019 and 31 August 2019 inclusive (Purchase Period).
12. For the purposes of the Promotion, ‘Purchase’ of an Eligible Product means the full payment of the price of the Eligible Product with no balance owing.
13. Claims for the Cashback Incentive must be submitted between 00:01 AEST on 1 June 2019 and 16:59 AEST on 13 September 2019 (Claim Period).
WHO CAN PARTICIPATE
14. The Promotion is only open to Australian residents aged 18 years or older who meet the entry requirements detailed in these Terms, excluding:
a.) management, employees, directors and contractors of the Promoter, its related entities, the Participating Outlets and other agencies, firms or companies associated with the Promotion;
b.) persons or organisations who make the purchase in the name of a trust, company, business, or commercial or residential developers, builders, subcontractors, installers, resellers or real estate agents, or any other person or organisation who makes the purchase for business purposes;
c.) a spouse, de-facto spouse, parent, guardian, child or sibling of a person referred to in paragraph 14(a)-(b) of these Terms (whether a biological relation or not);
d.) persons who have breached the terms and conditions of any other promotion run by or on behalf of the Promoter,
15. Purchases must only be for domestic and residential use, and not for non-residential, industrial or business use.
16. The Promoter is responsible for determining whether a person is an Eligible Claimant in its absolute discretion.
17. The Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual deemed by the Promoter to have breached any of these Terms or engaged in unlawful or improper misconduct compromising the fair and just running of the Promotion.
HOW TO ENTER THE COMPETITION AND CLAIM THE CASHBACK INCENTIVE
18. To gain entry into the Competition and qualify for the Cashback Incentive, an Eligible Claimant must:
a.) Purchase an eligible Mitsubishi Heavy Industries product as listed below in paragraph 20 (Eligible Products) from a Participating Outlet during the Purchase Period; and
b.) During the Claim Period, fully complete and submit the Cashback Incentive claim form (Claim Form) available online at mhiaa.com.au/winter and provide the following information:
i. ) all details requested by the Promoter, including but not limited to, their first name, surname, contact phone number, home (postal) address, email address and date of birth;
ii.) installation address of the Eligible Product purchased;
iii.) the model and outdoor unit serial number of the Eligible Product purchased (if the serial number is not shown on the Tax Invoice, refer to the Claim website for details on how to find the serial number on the unit); Any claims submitted without a valid serial number will be declined;
iv.) the name of the Participating Outlet where the Eligible Product was purchased;
v.) a scan or photograph of a Tax Invoice(s) clearly showing:
A. zero balance owing on the Eligible Product/s
B. the Eligible Claimant’s full name;
C. the installation address,
D. the model of an Eligible Product purchased;
E. the store of purchase; and
F. the date of purchase.
For the avoidance of doubt, Tax Invoices and/or Proof of Purchase not containing the above information will be invalid, and Cash Sale Invoices will not be accepted;
(Proof of Purchase)
vi.) A maximum of three (3) eligible products purchased in one (1) transaction can be submitted per claim. Duplicate tax invoices will be rejected.
vii.) correct bank details for electronic fund transfer (EFT) of the Cashback Incentive by the Promoter for the approved claims.
a.) Account Number
b.) Account Name
c.) Bank Name
d.) BSB number
19. All claims must be validated and approved by the Promoter’s Agent before the Cashback Incentive will be paid out. Only approved claims will receive one (1) entry into the Prize Draw.
20. Multiple claims are permitted up to a maximum of three (3) claims by the Eligible Claimant (containing up to 3 products per claim). The Proof of Purchase should clearly state Installation Address that matches Residential Property address submitted on the Claim Form. The Claimant’s full name should match the purchaser name on the Proof of Purchase submitted with the claim. Duplicate tax invoices will be rejected.
21. Eligible Products are listed in the table below. The value of the Cashback Incentive available to be claimed for each Eligible Product is referenced next to the respective product.
22. The Cashback Incentive is only paid in Australian dollars (AUD) via Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT) to the account nominated by the Eligible Claimant on the Claim Form. The value of the Cashback Incentive will depend on the Eligible Product purchased as set out above at paragraph 20.
23. Eligible Claimants should allow approximately six (6) weeks from the date of when they submit their Eligible Claim to receive their Cashback Incentive.
24. The Eligible Claimant must ensure that all details provided for the payment of the Cashback Incentive are correct. The Eligible Claimant is responsible for providing full and accurate bank details and the Promoter will not be responsible for any errors resulted from the Claimant’s providing incorrect bank details.
25. Eligible Claimants must retain their original Tax Invoice (Proof of Purchase) which corresponds to the claim they submit in the Promotion.
26. To verify the validity of the claim(s) and the Eligible Claimant’s identity, age, place of residence and eligibility to claim, the Promoter reserves the right to request, at any time, additional information to be supplied including but not limited to:
a.) . appropriate photo identification or other documentation, required by the Promoter to verify their identity, age, eligibility to claim the Cashback Incentive and compliance with these Terms;
b.) their Proof of Purchase that corresponds to all claims they have submitted for a Cashback Incentive; and
c.) a proof of the Claimant’s identity, a proof of property ownership by the Claimant, a proof of payment and a proof of Eligible Product installation
27. If the items requested by the Promoter are not received or a Claimant has not been verified to the satisfaction of the Promoter within the time period required by the Promoter, any claim submitted by the Claimant will be deemed invalid and will be declined.
28.) Only claims made by the Eligible Claimants in their own name will be accepted. Claims submitted by any person other than the Eligible Claimant including but to limited to installers, resellers, property management agents, family members, friends or any other person or organization whether on their own behalf or on behalf of the Eligible Claimant will be considered invalid and will be declined.
29. If more than one person attempts to submit a claim for the same Eligible Product detailed in the Proof of Purchase, the Promoter has the right, at its sole and absolute discretion, to determine which of those persons is the legitimate claimant.
30. The Promoter reserves the right, in its sole and absolute discretion, to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has tampered with the claim or entry process. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter’s discretion.
31. Late, incomplete, indecipherable, discriminatory or otherwise offensive entries will be deemed invalid and may be disqualified.
a.) Any claims or documents found to be altered, falsified or fraudulent will be declined.
32. By completing and submitting the Claim Form, the Eligible Claimant agrees to be automatically entered into the Competition to win the Prize.
33. Each claim will gain one (1) entry to the Competition, up to a maximum of three (3) entries. However, there is a limit of one (1) Prize permitted per Eligible Claimant.
34. The total prize pool comprises four (4) holiday packages (Prizes) valued at $12,000 AUD each. Each of the four prizes includes one (1) holiday package to Japan, including:
One (1) return economy class flight to Japan (choice of Tokyo OR Kyoto OR flying into Tokyo with transfers to Hakuba) for 2 people from the Prize winner’s closest international airport;
One (1) return private car airport transfers from airport to accommodation for 2 people;
Five (5) nights’ accommodation in a minimum 4-star hotel in a double room (breakfast dependent on location chosen) for 2 people;
One (1) EFT transfer to an Australian bank account of $1,555 AUD spending money total
35. The total prize pool is valued at $48,000 AUD. The Prize or any portion thereof, is not transferrable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash, unless otherwise stated or agreed by the Promoter. No compensation will be offered if the prize winner is unable to take the prize as stated.
36. The Prize is a subject to availability at the time of booking. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute any portion of the prize for an alternative of equal or greater value in accordance with licensing and state regulations.
37. The travel prize must be booked within 6 months of the Draw Date and travel must be completed within 12 months of the Draw Date.
38. Additional costs and any other ancillary cost resulting from acceptance of the Prize that are not stated as inclusions are not included as part of the Prize and are the responsibility of the Prize Winners. These may include but are not limited to visa and passport applications, vaccinations, additional taxes, airport transfers, additional transfers, travel insurance, incidentals, mini-bar, laundry, room service, telephone calls, additional spending money, additional meals and additional sightseeing or activities.
39. For the avoidance of doubt, the Promoter is not liable to pay any costs incurred by the Prize Winner as a direct or indirect result of the Prize Winner failing to obtain insurance.
40. A credit card imprint or cash deposit may be required from the Prize Winner at check-in to the hotel, for all incidental charges.
41. The Prize Winner is responsible for compliance with any health, passport, visa and other requirements for entry into Japan, any country en-route and for return to Australia (Entry Requirements). The Prize Winner is responsible for making themselves familiar with, and following, the Australian Government’s travel advisory and consular assistance advice available at www.smarttraveler.gov.au
THE PRIZE DRAW AND JUDGING PROCESS
42. The prize draw will take place at OrigamiGlobe’s Head Office in Clontarf, Queensland 4019 on 8 October 2019at 11:00 AM AEST (Draw Date).
43. The first four (4) valid entries to be drawn by computer-generated random selection will be deemed the winners of the competition’s prizes (Prize Winners)
44. The Prize Winners will be notified by phone and/or email within 2 business days of the Draw Date. Upon acceptance of the Prize, the Prize Winners’ names will be published on the MHIAA’s website mhiaa.com.au/winter/ as well as on the MHIAA’s social media profiles in Facebook and Instagram.
45. The Prize must be claimed by the Prize Winner within six (6) weeks of having been notified. To claim their Prize, the Prize Winners must submit a legible copy of their original Proof of Purchase for verification purposes.
46. If for any reason, the Prize Winner does not claim their Prize, or fails to provide a Proof of Purchase within the specified period; the Prize will be forfeited and a redraw will be conducted on 22 November 2019 at 11:00 AM AEST at OrigamiGlobe’s Head Office in Clontarf, Queensland 4019 to determine a valid Prize Winner. The valid prize winner will be notified by phone and/or email within 2 business days of the redraw and upon acceptance of the prize, their details published on MHIAA’s website mhiaa.com.au/winter/ as well as on the MHIAA’s social media profiles in Facebook and Instagram.
47. The Promoter’s decision is final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
48. Accommodation, flights, transfers and other elements of the Prize may be offered by third-party suppliers (Suppliers). The Prize Winners must review and agree to any terms and conditions provided by the Suppliers in order to participate in the Prize.
49. Upon acceptance of the Prize, the Prize Winners may be requested to complete a Deed of Release stating their acceptance of the Prize and all related Terms.
50. You acknowledge that the Promoter can rely on these Terms even if the Promoter only learns of your ineligibility to enter into this Promotion after the Promoter has awarded the Prize to you. In any such event, return of the Prize to the Promoter may be required by the Promoter.
LIABILITY AND RELEASE
51. Your entry into the competition, confirms that you own all necessary rights to provide the intellectual property constituting your entry.
52. As a condition of entering the competition, you hereby grant the Promoter, its suppliers and their affiliates irrevocable, royalty-free rights to reproduce, modify and republish any material created as a result of entry into the competition, including but not limited to your competition entry, photographs, sound recordings and video recordings and acknowledge you will not be entitled to any fee for such use.
53. Nothing in these Terms limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the States and Territories of Australia.
54. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook and/or Instagram and the Prize Winner fully releases and indemnifies Facebook and/or Instagram from any liability.
55. Any costs associated with accessing the Promoter’s website or submitting a Claim Form are the claimant’s sole responsibility.
56. The Promoter is not responsible for any technical difficulties associated with submitting the Claim Form that are outside of the Promoter’s control.
57. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any Claim Forms not received for any reason during the Claim Period. No responsibility will be taken for lost, late or misdirected Claim Forms.
58. The use of any automated software or any other mechanical or electronic means that allows a claimant to automatically submit Claim Forms is prohibited and will render all claims from the claimant invalid.
59. Incomplete, ineligible, indecipherable or incorrect claims will be deemed invalid.
60. Claims are deemed to be received at the time of receipt into the Promoter’s database, not time of transmission by the claimant.
61. If, for any reason, the Promotion is not capable of being run as planned, including due to infection by computer virus, bugs, network failure, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter, which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Incentive, the Promoter reserves the right in its absolute discretion to take any action that may be available to it, including cancelling, terminating, modifying or suspending the Promotion.
62. Any claimant who, in the opinion of the Promoter, breaches any of these Terms and Conditions, tampers or interferes with the claim process in any way, engages in any unlawful or improper conduct which jeopardises or is likely to jeopardise the fair or proper conduct of the Promotion, or who does not properly comply with the claim process, will be deemed ineligible and as such won’t be able to enter the competition for the Prize or claim the Cashback Incentive. The Promoter’s legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
63. All customer enquiries, including assistance in completing the Claim Form, are to be directed to 1800 229 408 or email@example.com
a.) Promoter, the Promoter’s Agent, the Promoter’s related entities, the Participating Outlets and all agencies associated with the Promotion; and
b.) Employees, agents, directors and contractors, of all entities referred to in paragraph 12(a),
shall not be liable for any loss or claim, taxes, action, demand, liability, damage, cost, expense or personal injury whatsoever (including but not limited to any direct, indirect or consequential loss), incurred, suffered or sustained by any person or entity (without limitation) in connection with, or arising from, the Promotion, except that which cannot be excluded by law (in which case that liability is limited to the maximum extent allowable by law).
65. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
66. All information Claimants provide (Personal Information) to the Promoter will be held in accordance with the Privacy Act. The Promoter reserves the right to disclose Personal Information to its contractors and agents to assist in conducting this Promotion, including the Promoter’s Agent
67. Personal Information collected during the Promotion may be used by the Promoter for direct marketing purposes.
60. Should the claimant’s Personal Information change during the Claim Period, it is the Claimant’s responsibility to notify the Promoter via phone 1800 229 408 or email firstname.lastname@example.org