Carry out your next service during June, July or August and go in the draw to WIN
Win 1 of 16 Flight Centre Travel Vouchers valued at $2,500 each.
Win 1 of 40 BP Fuel Cards valued at $100 each.
Plus get a bonus 10% off Genuine Subaru Accessories.
1. Individuals who book and undertake a scheduled service (as outlined in the Warranty and Service Handbook) or any other genuine service work at a participating authorised Subaru Service Centre, valued at $100 or more on or between 1/06/2019 and 31/08/2019, will automatically be entered into the draw to win one of sixteen Flight Centre Travel Vouchers (worth $2500 each) or one of forty $100 BP fuel cards. Open to AU Res 18+ with a privately-owned Subaru vehicle (registered in their own name). Entries divided into 4 groups: NSW/ACT, VIC/TAS, SA/NT & QLD/WA. Permits: NSW Permit No. LTPS/19/34953. ACT Permit No. TP19/03414. SA Permit No. T19/85. Terms and Conditions apply 2. 10% off Genuine Subaru Accessories Offer is only available on Genuine Accessories purchased between 1/06/2019 and 31/08/2019 by eligible customers who enter the draw.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
1. Information on how to enter and the prizes form part of these Terms and Conditions.
Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
2. The Promoter is Subaru (Aust) Pty Limited (ABN 95 000 312 792) of 4 Burbank Place,
Norwest NSW 2153, telephone: 02 8892 9111.
3. Entry is only open to Australian residents aged 18 years or over with a privately-owned
Subaru vehicle. For the avoidance of doubt, the vehicle must be registered in the name of
the entrant and the vehicle must not be owned or leased by a Government agency, a
business or any other commercial entity.
4. Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter, participating authorised Subaru
Retailers and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter. Immediate
family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child
(whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent,
uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
5. Entries into the promotion open on 01/06/2019 and close at 11:59pm AEST on 31/08/2019
6. To receive an automatic entry into the relevant draw, individuals must complete the
following during the Promotional Period:
a. Book and undertake a scheduled service on their Subaru vehicle through any
participating authorised Subaru Retailer in Australia; or
b. Book and undertake a retail service valued at $100 or more on their Subaru vehicle
through any participating authorised Subaru Retailer in Australia; and
c. Individuals must ensure they opt-in at the time of their booked service to receive
communications from the Promoter (if they have not opted-in already).
Individuals must ensure they have their full name, telephone number and email address
attached to their service record in order to be eligible to receive an entry. To book a service
go to https://www.subaru.com.au/service-booking
, alternatively contact a participating
authorised Subaru Retailer to book a service (scheduled or retail)
7. If a customer qualifies for an automatic entry in accordance with clause 6 above and does
not wish to participate in this promotion, they must clearly notify their participating
authorised Subaru Retailer in person, over the phone, by SMS or through email before the
relevant monthly Draw Date as outlined on Clause 12.
8. Only one (1) entry is permitted per person.
9. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants
(including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and reserves the right, in its sole
discretion, to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached
any of these Terms and Conditions, tampered with the entry process or engaged in any
unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise fair and proper conduct of
the promotion. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter's discretion. Failure
by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of
those rights. The Promoter's legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from
such an offender are reserved.
10. Incomplete or cancelled purchases/services will be deemed invalid.
11. If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its
sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant.
12. For the purposes of this promotion, entries will be divided into the following groups
NSW/ACT, VIC/TAS, SA/NT and QLD/WA (each a “Group”). There will be three (3) monthly
draws (each a “Monthly Draw”) and a major draw (“Major Draw”) conducted for each
Group. Entries open at 12:00am and close at 11:59pm for all draws on the dates outlined in
the table below. All draws will take place at Anisimoff Legal, Suite 5, Erina Plaza, 210 Central
Coast Highway, Erina NSW 2250 at 2:00pm on the dates outlined in the table below. The
Promoter may draw additional reserve entries and record them in order in case an invalid
entry or ineligible entrant is drawn. Winners will be notified in writing within two (2)
business days of the relevant draw and their names will be published online athttps://www.subaru.com.au/competition-terms
on the dates outlined in the table below. In
the event of any winners from SA, their names will also be published in The Advertiser on
Draw Entries Open Entries Close Draw Date Publication Online
Monthly Draw 1 01/06/2019 30/06/2019 15/07/2019 22/07/2019
Monthly Draw 2 01/07/2019 31/07/2019 12/08/2019 19/08/2019
Monthly Draw 3 01/08/2019 31/08/2019 09/09/2019 16/09/2019
Major Draw 01/06/2019 31/08/2019 09/09/2019 16/09/2019
13. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
14. The first ten (10) valid entries drawn in each Monthly Draw (for each Group) will each win a
$100 BP Fuel Gift Card.
15. The first four (4) valid entries drawn in each Major Draw (for each Group) will each win a
$2,500 Flight Centre Voucher.
16. Any ancillary costs associated with redeeming a voucher/gift card are not included. Any
unused balance of a voucher/gift card will not be awarded as cash. Redemption of a
voucher/gift card is subject to any terms and conditions of the issuer including those
specified on the voucher/gift card.
17. Subject to the unclaimed prize draw clause, if for any reason a winner does not take /
redeem a prize by the time stipulated by the Promoter, then the prize will be forfeited.
18. If any prize is unavailable, the Promoter, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the
prize with a prize to the equal value and/or specification, subject to any written directions
from a regulatory authority.
19. Total prize pool value for each Group is $13,000. Prizes, or any unused portion of a prize,
are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash.
20. A draw for any unclaimed prizes may take place on 09/12/2019 at the same time and place
as the original draws, subject to any directions from a regulatory authority. Winners, if any,
will be notified in writing within two (2) business days of the draw and their names will be
published online at https://www.subaru.com.au/competition-terms
from 16/12/2019. In the
event of any winners from SA, their names will also be published in The Advertiser on
21. Entrants consent to the Promoter using their name, likeness, image and/or voice in the
event they are a winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any
media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this
promotion (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed
and/or supplied by the Promoter.
22. If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as
reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter,
including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the
Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law: (a)
to disqualify any entrant; or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority,
to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
23. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit,
exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition
and Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar
consumer protection laws in the States and Territories of Australia (“Non-Excludable
Guarantees”). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the NonExcludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and
agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or
damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential,
arising in any way out of the promotion.
24. Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable
Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not
responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any
loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or
consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment
malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised
access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered,
damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any
reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to
that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or
entrant; or (f) taking of a prize.
25. The Promoter collect personal information ("PI") in order to conduct the promotion and
may, for this purpose, disclose such PI to third parties, including but not limited to agents,
contractors, service providers, prize suppliers and, as required, to Australian regulatory
authorities. Entry is conditional on providing this PI. The Promoter will also use and handle PI
indefinite period, unless otherwise advised, use the PI for promotional, marketing, publicity