Thanks to OMEN by HP we have a massive OMEN Battle Pack worth $726 to giveaway!
To enter, just tell us in 25 words or less how this pack would help you?
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Open to residents of Australia only. One entry permitted per person. Entry is via a comment reply on OMEN Gaming Accessory Competition Facebook post. Competition opens 5:00pm (AEST) on 14/06/19 and closes at 09.00am (AEST) on 21/06/19. 1 Winner picked on Podium Level, 60 City Road, Southbank, VIC 3006 by 11:00am on 17/06/19 from all eligible entries received up to 09:00am on 17/06/19. Winner will receive an OMEN Battle Pack including a Sequencer Keyboard ($279), Reactor Mouse ($129), Mindframe Headset ($279) and Hard Mouse Pad 200 ($39). Total prize pool of $726 on 11/06/19. Winners will be contacted by reply to their winning comment. Winner names will be published on 21/06/19 for 28 days. The Promoter is JB Hi-Fi Group Pty Ltd (ACN 093 114 286) of Podium Level, 60 City Road, Southbank, VIC 3006.
NSW Permit No. LTPM/15/00973. ACT Permit No. TP 15/07402
OMEN Gaming Accessory Competition Terms and Conditions:
1. Entry into the promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions. Headings in these Terms and Conditions are included for ease of reference, and do not affect interpretation in any way.
2. The promoter is JB Hi-Fi Group Pty Ltd (ACN 093 114 286) of Podium Level, 60 City Road, Southbank, VIC 3006 (Promoter).
3. Entries for the promotion may be submitted from 5:00pm (AEST) on 14/06/19 until 09.00am (AEST) on 21/06/19. (Promotion Period).
Eligibility to enter
4. Entry is open only to Australian residents who are not directors or employees of the Promoter and its related bodies corporate (or immediate family members of those directors and employees) (Eligible Entrants).
5. If an Eligible Entrant is under the age of 18, they must obtain consent from their parent or legal guardian before entering the promotion.
Entry into the promotion
6. To enter, Eligible Entrants must reply with an original and unique answer to the competition post on JB Hi-Fi Official Facebook page (located at www.facebook.com.au/jbhifi
). We encourage entrants to like the page to allow easier communication in the event of them winning. Sharing of the post is not a requirement for entry.
7. Entrants may only enter this competition once and must enter in their own name. The Promoter is not responsible for (and is under no obligation to accept) any lost, late, incomplete or misdirected entries.
8. The time of entry will be deemed to be the time the entry is received by the Promoter.
9. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries (including an entrant's identity, age and place of residence) and to disqualify any entrant who is not an Eligible Entrant, has not complied with these Terms and Conditions or tampers with the entry process. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
Determination of Winner
10. ThispromotionisagameofskillandWinnerwillbeselectedbasedonthecreativityof their answer, in accordance with clauses 12 and clause 23 (if applicable).
11. In the event of a ’25 words of less’ response as requirement for entry. The Promoter reserves the right to exclude single character words such as ‘i’ and ‘a’ from the total word count.
12. Allvalidentriesreceivedbetween5:00pmat14/06/19and21/06/19at09:00am(AEST) will be judged. Total prize pool valued at $726 on 21/06/19.
15. Winner will receive an OMEN Battle Pack including a Sequencer Keyboard ($279), Reactor Mouse ($129), Mindframe Headset ($279) and Hard Mouse Pad 200 ($39). Total prize pool of $726 on 11/06/19.
16. Under the Australian Consumer Law, there are some warranties and guarantees that cannot be excluded, restricted or modified or can only be excluded, restricted or modified to a limited extent. The Promoter excludes all warranties and guarantees in relation to the prizes, to the extent allowable under the Australian Consumer Law. Except as otherwise required under the Australian Consumer Law, the Promoter accepts no liability or responsibility for any defect with the prizes.
18. Ifaprize(orpartofaprize)isunavailableforanyreason,thePromoter,initsdiscretion, reserves the right to select an alternative prize of similar value which will be awarded to the relevant Winner, subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority.
19. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any tax implications that may arise from the promotion or the prizes. Independent financial advice should be sought.
Notification of the Winner
20. ThePromoterwillattempttonotifyeachWinnerafterbeingselectedreferredtoin clause 12 within two business days of the draw. Contact will be made via Facebook reply on their winning Facebook message. Winner are encouraged to be a ‘Fan’ of the JB Hi-Fi Official Facebook page to allow the Promoter to make contact via Facebook.
21. IfthePromoterisunabletocontactaWinnerafterhavingmadereasonableeffortsto do so using the information provided on the Winner online entry form, the Promoter reserves the right to disqualify the entry, in which case clause 23 will apply.
22. ThenameoftheWinnerwillbepublishedat https://www.jbhifi.com.au/features/general/competitions/
from 21/06/19 for 28 days.
Right of the Promoter to redraw
23. ThePromoterreservestherighttore-selectaWinnerintheeventofaWinnernot being an Eligible Entrant, not having complied with these Terms and Conditions or not being able to be contacted by the Promoter after the Promoter having made reasonable efforts to do so. If a redraw is necessary, it will be conducted by JB Hi-Fi Group Pty Ltd (ACN 093 114 286) of Podium Level, 60 City Road, Southbank VIC 3006 on 28/06/2019 at 11:00am (AEDT), subject to any written direction given under applicable law. Any Winner determined in accordance with this clause 23 will be notified by email within two business days of the draw and their names will be published online at https://www.jbhifi.com.au/features/general/competitions/
from 28/06/2019 for 28 days.
Limitation of liability and variation of promotion
24. Except as otherwise required by law, if any act, omission, event or circumstance occurs which is beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter and which prevents the Promoter from complying with these Terms and Conditions, the Promoter will not be liable for any failure to perform or delay in performing its obligations. The Promoter reserves the right (subject to any applicable law) to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend this promotion and these Terms and Conditions.
25. Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, the Promoter, its related bodies corporate and their respective officers, employees, contractors and agents will not be liable for any losses (including loss of opportunity), damages, expenses, costs or personal injuries arising out of or in connection with this promotion, or the use of any prize.
Entry details and privacy
26. Entry details remain the property of the Promoter. The name of Winner may be used for promotional purposes by the Promoter, unless a Winner otherwise notifies the Promoter at the time of accepting their prize. Entrants consent to the Promoter using their personal information provided in connection with this promotion for the purposes of facilitating the conduct of the promotion and awarding any prizes (including by disclosing their personal information to JB Hi-Fi Pty Ltd who will hold and use such informational only for the purposes of conducting the draws anticipated in 11 and/or
22. Without limiting the foregoing, entrants' personal information provided in connection with this promotion will be handled in accordance with the Promoter's Privacy Statement, a copy of which is available at http://www.jbhifi.com.au/popups/privacystatement.html
27. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. Facebook membership and the use of Facebook generally are subject to the Facebook prevailing terms and conditions of use available at www.facebook.com
. Entrants understand that they are providing their information to the Promoter and not to Facebook. Entrants are solely responsible and liable for the content of their entries and any other information they transmit to other internet users via Facebook. To the extent permitted by law, each entrant agrees to indemnify, defend and forever hold harmless, Facebook and its associated agencies and companies, against any and all losses, actions, claims, costs, expenses and damages (of any nature) which may be incurred by an entrant in respect of the entrant’s participation in the promotion. Any questions, comments or complaints about this promotion must be directed to the Promoter and not to Facebook.
28. Lottery permit numbers:
NSW Permit No. LTPM/15/00973.
ACT Permit No. TP 15/07402.