WIN The Ultimate Live Music Giveaway
For the chance to win 2x tickets to see ELSKA. live at SkyPoint, a nights stay at Q1 Resort and Spa, exclusive loop pedal demo, Elska merch pack and $100 food & bev voucher for SkyPoint, simply:
✔️ Like SkyPoint Australia
✔️ Comment below who you would love to share this prize with
Entries close midnight Monday 17 June. https://www.facebook.com/skypoint/photos/a.437974807817/10158736875042818/
Terms and Conditions
1. Information on how to enter and prizes form part of these conditions.
2. The Promoter is Ardent Leisure Limited (ABN 22 104 529 106) trading as SkyPoint and is located at Level 77, q1 building/9 Hamilton Ave, Surfers Paradise QLD 4217.
3. The promotional period begins 3.45pm AEST Friday 7 June 2019. Entries close 11.59pm AEST Monday 17 June 2019.
4. Entry is open only to QLD residents and to participants aged 16 (sixteen) years or over.
5. The directors, management and employees of Dreamworld, WhiteWater World, SkyPoint and their immediate relatives (including children, niece, nephew, grandchildren or siblings) are ineligible to enter the competition.
6. To enter: Follow SkyPoint Instagram page OR like SkyPoint official Facebook page and comment on the original competition Facebook OR Instagram post and follow the instructions on the post during the promotional period for your chance to win.
7. There is one (1) prize to be won. Prize includes a two (2) tickets to Elska Live at SkyPoint on Friday 21 June, a one (1) nights stay at Q1, a one on one loop pedal class with Elska on Friday 21 June at 5pm, Elska merch park & one (1) $100 SkyPoint food & beverage voucher, total value of approx. $420 AUD plus a money can’t buy experience. Tickets are valid for the specified event on Friday 21st June 2019. All prizes are subject to general conditions of entry.
8. Accommodation voucher not valid during high season, public holidays, GC600 or school holidays. Children under the age of eighteen (18) years must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian.
9. Accommodation is subject to availability. Not valid during high season, public holidays, GC600 or school holidays. Minimum nights stays may apply, and additional nights will be at an additional charge. Voucher must be presented on arrival. Voucher is not redeemable for cash. Any booking extras require payment as per standard booking policy. Cancellation Policy: Cancellations within 48 hours of arrival or no-show results in loss of voucher. Date amendments subject to availability. Please note that check in time is from 2:00pm and check out time is at 10:00am.
11. Thiscompetitionisagameofchanceandskillplaysnopartintheselectionofthewinner.Thewinnerwillbeselectedby random draw on Tuesday 18 June 2019. The winner will be notified privately by social media message on Tuesday 18 June 2019. The selection of the winner is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
13. PrizesdonotincludetraveltoandfromSkyPointorQ1,spendingmoneyortransportandallotherancillarycostsarethe winners’ responsibility. All Prizes cannot be exchanged or redeemed for cash. In the event a winner does not take the prize by the time stipulated, then the prize will be forfeited by the winner and cash will not be awarded in lieu of prize. Prizes must be taken as offered and cannot be varied. Any unused portion of the prize is not-transferable, non-refundable and non- redeemable for other goods or services and cannot be taken as cash. Any change in the value of the prize between publishing date and the date prize is claimed is not the responsibility of the promoter. Prize is not transferable or redeemable for cash. All components of the prize must be taken at the same time or may be forfeited.
15. Thepromotershallnotbeliableforanylossordamagewhatsoeverwhichissuffered(includingbutnotlimitedtoindirector consequential loss) or for any personal injury suffered or sustained relating to the prize except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
16. Thepromoteracceptsnoresponsibilityforlate,lostormisdirectedentries.EntriesmustbereceivedbythePromoterduringthe promotional period.
17. Thepromoterreservestherighttoverifythevalidityofentriesandreservestherighttodisqualifyanyentrantfortampering with the entry process or for submitting an entry which is not in accordance with these conditions of entry, or if the entrant is