To celebrate Outdoor Domain's BIGGEST EOFY sale yet, one lucky hussh member has the chance to WIN one of Outdoor Domain's most popular barbeques!
This compact 2 burner BBQ has it's own drinks fridge and loads of great features!
Outdoor Domain's MASSIVE outdoor living warehouse sale is on Saturday 22 & Sunday 23 June, 2019.
See their enormous range and full sale details here.https://hussh.com.au/terms-conditions/
5 Ways to Enter
This Hussh Competition Promotion is offered subject to the terms and conditions set out below "Terms and Conditions".
Who can enter?
Entry is only available to residents of Victoria who are aged 21 years or older.
How to Enter
1. Entrants must answer a question 'what is your postcode', visit the sale page, "Like" Hussh on Facebook™ page and share with the competition with friends.
2. The promotion ends at 5.00pm on Friday 21st June, 2019.
3. The Winner is drawn after 5pm on Friday 21st June, 2019.
The prize is a "2 Burner BBQ with drinks fridge" powered by propane gas and is currently valued at $2199 AUD.
Any un-used portion of the Prize is forfeited and is not redeemable for cash or other forms of credit.
The Prize comes with a 12 month manufactures warranty.
The Prize can be collected in-store (Mount Waverley) or delivery can be arranged to Melbourne-metro areas.
Notification and claiming the Prize.
Following the Prize draw, the winner will be notified using the contact details provided by the Entrant. The winning Entrant has 24 hours from the time and date of the notification being sent to respond, provide proof of eligibility and claim the Prize.
If the Prize is not claimed by the winning Entrant within this time frame, the Prize will be redrawn and any previous winners will forgo all claims to the Prize.
The Prize is not transferable, exchangeable, replaceable or refundable for cash or credit
Terms and conditions of this offer are as written and cannot be changed by any representation of any unauthorized person, including employees of Hussh.
If you have any questions about the Prize, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Proof of age and residency may be required to claim the prize and is at the discretion of Hussh.
Hussh reserves the right to change these terms and conditions without notice and at any stage during the promotion.
Other Terms and Conditions Prize Winners must comply with all the normal terms and conditions connected with the website Hussh.com.au. See http:// for full details.
General Terms and Conditions
1. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limit, exclude or modify or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the State and Territories of Australia (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”) and New Zealand. Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, Hussh (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion.
2. Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, Hussh (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under Hussh's control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by Hussh) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of Hussh; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; or (f) use of a prize.
3. Hussh collects claimants’/entrants’ personal information in order to conduct the promotion. If the information requested is not provided, the claimant/entrant may not be able to participate in the promotion. Hussh will not disclose this information to anyone other than contractors who provide services to Hussh for the purposes of conducting this promotion unless compelled or permitted by law. Entrants’ personal information may be disclosed to State and Territory lottery departments and winners’ names published as required under the relevant lottery legislation.
This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Instagram or Facebook.