Win a $3000 stay at Mantarays Ningaloo
We’re giving one lucky reader the chance to win a magical five-night experience in Western Australia, including the chance to swim with humpback whales.
The humpback whale season at Ningaloo begins on August 1 and runs until September 30. This is only the fourth season humpback swim tours have been run from Exmouth.
More than 30,000 humpback whales travel the Western Australian coast but at Ningaloo mothers pause and rest. In the Exmouth Gulf mothers and their calves are a common sight and seeing them at sunset is magical.
You may also love the turtle snorkelling tour (September to February) where you’ll get up close and personal with the graceful, playful turtles that never leave their favourite playground for long.
Mantarays Ningaloo Beach Resort is right on the beach and from this premier resort you can watch the whales frolic in the Gulf from your private balcony, or take a sunset cruise from the marina only a walk from the resort.
With 68 spacious rooms, including hotel, one- and two-bedroom apartments and bungalows, the resort is an ideal venue to experience the North West in comfort.
Choose a two-bedroom bungalow (which sleeps four) and you have the exclusive use of a large barbeque and eight-person spa, all on your private balcony deck with your car parked right outside the door. A rollaway bed is available in these ground floor rooms.
Our children’s swimming pool is adjacent to the resort pool so all the family can share a fun time together. For young children there is a fabulous water splash playground just five minutes from the resort.
Ningaloo is a marine paradise all year round and with the resort only five minutes from Exmouth you can take a room with full kitchen facilities and be fully self-contained.
Or treat yourself to dinner at the Gold Plate award-winning Mantaray’s restaurant and bar. Dine on fresh local seafood and seasonal produce indoor, outdoor or poolside any time of the year.
Relax poolside or on your private balcony, check out the Ningaloo beaches, or venture into the Cape Range National Park, both World Heritage-listed and so close for your enjoyment.
Mantarays Ningaloo is the ideal base to explore both the marine and land environment and is built in harmony with the coast, right on Sunrise Beach. From most of the rooms you can enjoy sunrise over the water each morning without even having to get out of bed.
There are 12 flights a week through Qantas and there’s a one-ticket airfare from Sydney, Melbourne and Adelaide, which connects through Perth to Learmonth every day.
To enter, head to our website (www.traveltalkmag.com.au
) and tell us in 25 words or less why you want to swim with humpbacks?
Entries close 12 Aug 2019 11:59pm AWST.
Remember to read our terms and conditions to be sure your entry qualifies.
Enter to win
Win a $3000 stay at Mantarays Ningaloo
The prize is subject to the following Traveltalk conditions:
Information on how to enter the competition forms part of the terms of entry. Entry into the competition is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
• By entering this competition, entrants agree to be bound by these Terms & Conditions (and by any other requirements set out in the promotional material), which may be amended or varied at any time by the Promoter.
• Pointer Publishing Pty Ltd is the Promoter of this competition www.traveltalkmag.com.au
• One entry per person only is permitted.
• Entrants must only enter in their own name and the correct answer to be eligible. The Promoter reserves the right to request the winner to provide proof of identity and age, proof of residency at the nominated prize delivery address and/or proof of entry validity (if required) in order to claim a prize. Proof of identification, residency and entry considered suitable for verification is at the discretion of the Promoter. In the event that a winner cannot provide suitable proof, the winner will forfeit the prize in whole and no substitute will be offered.
• The competition commences 01 JUNE 2019 12.00 AM AEST and closes midnight 12 AUGUST 2019 AEST.
• Entries must be received by midnight 12 AUGUST 2019 AEST. The time of entry will in each case be the time the entry is received by the Promoter’s database. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any late, lost or misdirected entries including entries not received by the Promoter or delays in the delivery of the entry due to technical disruptions, network congestion or for any other reason.
• Entry into the Promotion constitutes acknowledgement and acceptance of these terms and conditions. Information on how to enter, all entry instructions, advertising material and prize information published by the Promoter form part of these terms and conditions.
• An Entrant is any person who has entered this Promotion in accordance with these terms and conditions.
• Entry is open to all Australian residents aged 18.
• Employees or directors of the Promoter or Sponsor, immediate family members of any employee or director of the Promoter or Sponsor, any retailer, supplier, associated company or agency of the Promoter or Sponsor and any person who the Promoter or the Sponsor has previously notified are not eligible to enter.
• Entries not completed in accordance with these terms and conditions are void.
• Entries will be deemed void if stolen, forged, mutilated or tampered with in any way.
• The most constructive or useful entry drawn will win. The judges' decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
• The prize includes five nights for two people in a one-bedroom bungalow and full breakfast in Mantaray’s restaurant each morning.
• If, due to circumstances beyond Traveltalk's control, the supplier is unable to provide the stated prize, Traveltalk will not be held responsible.
• To submit a complete and valid online entry, entrants will be required to provide various personal details including full name, email address, residential address, contact phone number/ s, age/date of birth and gender for the purpose of verifying eligibility. Any contact details entered incorrectly shall invalidate the entry.
• Illegible, incomprehensible and incomplete entries will be deemed invalid.
• The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries and to disqualify any entry which, in the opinion of Promoter, includes objectionable content, profanity, potentially insulting, inflammatory or defamatory statements, disqualify any entrant who tampers with the entry process, who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms & Conditions or who has, in the opinion of Promoter, engaged in conduct in entering the Promotion which is fraudulent, misleading, deceptive or generally damaging to the goodwill or reputation of the Promotion and/or Promoter. This includes, but not limited, to entrants and households using multiple email addresses, postal addresses or PO Box addresses. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify a winner if Promoter becomes aware that the winner and/or the winner’s entry is of a type described in this clause.
• The winner will be decided on 13 AUGUST 2019 at Unit 18, 56 Creaney Drive, Kingsley WA 6026, and contacted within seven days by telephone, email or post.
• The Promoter will make all reasonable effort to contact the winner. If the prize is unclaimed within 10 days from 13 AUGUST 2019, an unclaimed prize draw will be held on 23 AUGUST 2019 at Unit 18, 56 Creaney Drive, Kingsley WA 6026. The original winner will forfeit the prize and the winner of the unclaimed prize draw will be notified by phone or in writing within seven (7) days of the draw.
• The winner’s name will be announced publicly through Traveltalk and on Facebook networks and in any publicity from prize suppliers.
• Whilst every care will be taken to make sure the winner receives the prize, the Promoter does not take any responsibility for parcels that are lost or stolen.
• All entries and any copyright subsisting in the entries become and remain the property of the Promoter who may publish any of the entries received.
• Privacy statement: We will only use and store your personal information for the purposes disclosed to you, including sharing it with any other organisations that help us provide goods or services to you including prize suppliers.
• Winner must be aged eighteen (18) years and over.
• Entrants are permitted to enter only once.
• All entries become the property of both Traveltalk magazine and prize suppliers.
• Mantarays Ningaloo Beach Resort will not be held liable for any damage in transit / Australia Post mishandling issues.
• Prize is not valid during WA school holidays or during the month of May, Easter, Christmas, New Year and public holidays.
• Accommodation is subject to availability and is not transferable. The prize must be used by June 30, 2020. Flights are not included.