“PRICELINE YOGA LOVERS PACK” PROMOTION
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Information on how to enter and the prizes form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
2. The promoter is PF Healthcare Australia Pty Ltd (ABN 49 625 101 653) of Sydney, Australia, telephone 1800 555 057 (“Promoter”).
3. Entry is only open to Australian residents aged 18 years or over (“Entrants”).
4. Directors, managers and employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter, any Participating Pharmacy (defined below), or their related corporations, and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
5. The promotion commences at 12:01am (AEST) on 20/06/2019 and ends at 11:59pm (AEST) on 03/08/2019 (“Promotional Period”).
6. To enter, Entrants must, during the Promotional Period:
a. purchase any one (1) Centrum product (“Eligible Purchase”) from a participating Priceline, Priceline Pharmacy or online Priceline store in Australia that displays promotional material featuring this promotion (“Participating Pharmacy”);
b. retain the original purchase receipt from the Eligible Purchase (“Purchase Receipt”); and
c. log on to www.centrum.net.au/yogapromotion
(“Promotional Website”) and follow the prompts to the promotion entry page, input the requested details (including their full name, contact telephone number, residential address and current and valid email address, together with the barcode number of the Eligible Purchase) and successfully submit the fully completed online entry form in the manner required.
(together, an “Entry”).
7. Selection of Centrum products is subject to availability at each Participating Pharmacy. Centrum products may not be available for sale in all Participating Pharmacies at all times during the Promotional Period. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any Centrum products being out of stock or unavailable at a Participating Pharmacy during the Promotional Period.
8. Entrants can only enter in their own name. Entrants who provide incorrect, misleading or fraudulent information are ineligible to participate in the promotion and all Entries of an Entrant who is deemed by the Promoter to have provided incorrect, misleading or fraudulent information may, at the absolute discretion of the Promoter, be deemed invalid. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of Entries and Entrants (including an Entrant’s identity, age, place of residence, eligibility to enter and claim a prize, and any information submitted by the Entrant in entering the promotion) and reserves the right, in its absolute discretion, to disqualify any Entrant who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these Terms and Conditions, tampered with the entry process or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise fair and proper conduct of the promotion. If any documentation required by the Promoter is not received by the Promoter (or its nominated agent) or an Entrant or Entry has not been verified or validated to the Promoter’s (or its nominated agent’s) satisfaction then all the Entries of that Entrant may be ineligible and deemed invalid. Method considered suitable for verification is at the Promoter’s absolute discretion. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter's absolute discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights. The Promoter's legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
9. All valid Entries received during the Promotional Period will be entered into the draw. Entries will be deemed accepted at the time of receipt by the Promoter and not at the time of transmission. Entries received will be considered final by the Promoter.
10. Incomplete, indecipherable or incomprehensible Entries will be deemed invalid. Unrecognised barcode numbers will be deemed invalid. Entries made using barcode numbers or Purchase Receipts that are stolen, forged or tampered with in any way will be deemed invalid. Any Entry that does not comply with these Terms and Conditions will be deemed invalid. The prize will only be awarded where the barcode fulfils all of the requirements of the Promoter's verification tests and procedures. The verification tests and procedures shall be determined by the Promoter in its absolute discretion.
11. Multiple Entries are permitted subject to the following: (a) only one (1) Entry permitted per Eligible Purchase; (b) each Entry must be submitted separately and in accordance with entry requirements; (c) unrecognised barcode numbers will be deemed invalid; (d) a maximum of two (2) Entries per person is permitted; and (e) a maximum of one (1) prize permitted per person (excluding residents of SA).
12. Entrants must retain their Purchase Receipt and product barcode number from their Eligible Purchase as proof of purchase for all Entries. The Promoter may request a copy of such proof of purchase from the Entrant to verify the validity of their Entries. Failure to produce the proof of purchase for all Entries when requested may, in the absolute discretion of the Promoter, result in invalidation of an Entrant’s Entry and forfeiture of any right to the prize. A Purchase Receipt must clearly specify the pharmacy of purchase, eligible product purchased and that the purchase was made during the Promotional Period but prior to entry.
13. Any prize awarded to an entrant that is later invalidated, must be returned and may be re-drawn in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
14. The use of any automated entry software or any mechanical, electronic or other means that allows an Entrant to automatically enter repeatedly is prohibited and will render all Entries submitted by that Entrant invalid.
15. The draw to determine the winners will take place at Aura Creative, Level 12, 1 Pacific Highway, North Sydney NSW 2060 at 11:00am AEST on 06/08/2019. The Promoter may draw additional reserve Entries and record them in order in case an invalid Entry or ineligible Entrant is drawn. The winners will be notified in writing by email and by telephone within two (2) business days of the draw and their names will be published online at the Promotional Website from 13/08/2019 and will remain on the Promotional Website for no less than twenty-eight (28) days.
16. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
17. The first one hundred and fifty (150) valid entries drawn will each win a Yoga Lovers Prize Pack valued at $135.00. Each Yoga Lovers Gift Pack includes the following:
- 1 x Yoga Mat valued at $79.50;
- 1 x Yoga Bag valued at $19.95;
- 1 x Yoga Towel valued at $12.95;
- 1 x Yoga Block valued at $9.95; and
- 1 x Yoga Strap valued at $13.15.
18. Subject to the unclaimed prize draw clause, if for any reason a winner does not take or redeem a prize at or by the time stipulated by the Promoter, the prize will be forfeited.
19. If a prize is unavailable, for any reason beyond the Promoter’s reasonable control, the Promoter, in its absolute discretion, reserves the right to substitute the prize with a prize to the equal value and/or specification, subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority.
20. Total prize pool value is $20,250.
21. Prizes, or any unused portion of a prize, are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash, unless specified otherwise. Prizes must be taken as offered and cannot be varied.
22. A draw for any unclaimed prizes may take place on 12/11/2019 at the same time and place as the original draw, subject to any directions from a regulatory authority. All valid Entries received during the Promotional Period (excluding any original drawn winners) will be entered into the unclaimed prize draw. The winners (if any are required) will be notified in writing by email and by telephone within two (2) business days of the re-draw, and their names will be published in The Australian on 19/11/2019.
23. As a condition of entering this promotion, Entrants consent to the Promoter using their name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without further notification, remuneration or compensation for the purpose of promoting, publicising or marketing this promotion (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter. The Entrant agrees that, in the event they are a winner, the Entrant will participate in all reasonable promoted activities in relation to the promotion as required by the Promoter and its agents and sign any additional documents reasonably required by the Promoter to give effect to this condition.
24. If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited to war, terrorism, state of emergency or disaster (including natural disaster), infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention, directions of regulators or industry self-regulatory bodies, fraud or anything which corrupts or affects the administration, security fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, the Promoter reserves the right, in its absolute discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law: (a) to disqualify any Entrant; or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion or a prize, as appropriate.
25. Any attempt to cause malicious damage or interference with the normal functioning of the Promotional Website, or the information on the Promotional Website, or to otherwise undermine the legitimate operation of this promotion may be a violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made, whether successful or not, the Promoter reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law. If the Promoter suffers loss or incurs any costs in connection with any breach of these Terms and Conditions or any other legal obligation by an Entrant, the Entrant agrees to indemnify the Promoter for those losses, damages and costs.
26. Any cost associated with accessing the Promotional Website is the Entrant’s responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service or telecommunications provider used.
27. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act 2010, as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act 2001 or similar consumer protection laws in the States and Territories of Australia (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”). However, to the extent permitted by law, the Promoter makes no warranties and accepts no liability in relation to any prize, its condition or fitness for any purpose.
28. Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter and each Participating Pharmacy (including their respective officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including for negligence) for any personal injury, or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity), whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any Entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or Entrant (independent financial advice should be sought); or (f) taking and/or use of a prize.
NSW Permit No. LTPS/18/29399 ACT Permit No. TP18/02159 SA Permit No. T18/1952